Chappie 8~ Dark Side

ⓞⓝⓔ♔ⓨⓔⓐⓡ™♬

Ermm before I start, please let me settle this Hara, Myungsoo, Jiyeon moment then imma elaborate on the iuseob, hoyaxhyorin moments. Btw i haven't decided on who to put Suzy with... So imma do a poll on the next chappie and please vote~

Jiyeon's POV

"Goo Hara.." I said her name with no sincerity in my voice. I glared at her which could make a grown man cry. (No kidding) Reason, that bi@tch pisses me off. And well we have an unsettled score to even. "Look what the cat dragged in. " Hara walked closer and closer to me. She lifted my chin and whispered "Welcome to Seoul Arts Academy, . Shoulda have recognised you that time." "Get your filthy hands off me. please." My tone changed at the last word...

-PIAK- A loud slap. "My filthy hands just left a pretty mark on your pretty little face.Not so tough without your unnies eh?" Hara gloated at her tiny 'achievement'. "ENOUGH!" Myungsoo exploded. "But L oppa-" Hara tried to say but was cut by Myungsoo's glare. I stepped forward and lifted my fringe so she could see the red mark. "You.are.gonna.regret this. Same time same place. I can prove to you anytime that I don't need my unnies to beat a coward like you to.a. PULP." I walked away leaving a stunned Hara standing in the middle of the hallway.

Hyorin's POV

Effing idiot! Not again!! I walked past Hara and gave her a wink and a -YOU DIE- hand sign.

IU's POV

First was VOCAL LESSONS~

Nothing could ruin today ^^ I was walking beside Jiyeon, Hyorin, Suzy and Myungsoo. Seob was the second half of the class so for today, we aren't in the same class... I was telling Ji and Hyo bout the stuff to note about the teacher. "Ok to me, he is really a great teacher. He's kind and understanding but alittle..Emotional." "Thats the noted Park Jin Young seonsangnim." Suzy added. When we entered class.

-SPLASH-

"This is what you get for being so close to MY Seobbie oppa!" A girl said. "Whats your problem?" Jiyeon asked in a scary tone which made that girl jump alittle. "Sh-she.. Wh-who are y-you to say that to m-me? Y-you're just a ne-newbie." The girl stammered when she answered to Jiyeon which made me laugh alittle on the inside. "Then let me ask you, what is your problem?" Suzy questioned. "This is j-just sugar w-water." The girl answered. "Since she thinks that shes so sweet, I thought I'd let the Seob-seducing bimbo know how sweet she was. Ugly." 

I...well I'm a cryer and after I heard that I broke down into tears and ran to the nearest toilet.

Yoseob's POV

 I was getting ready in class but suddenly I saw a person run pass my classroom. IU? Is she crying? I went to her classroom only to find L, Jiyeon, Hyorin and Suzy. And a girl holding a bucket? I overheard Hyorin say " I just met IU and you but lemme tell you this. IU is no bimbo, smart and pretty. You? You're not even worth of the term bimbo. Look at yourself!"  "What's going on?" I asked totally clueless to what just happened. "Seobbie oppa~" The girl dropped the bucket and ran over to me. "I- I didn't mean to but they accused me." She gave me the puppy dog eyes and pouted. Gosh i wanna puke. "She poured sugar water on IU. IU cried and ran because she called IU a bimbo." Myungsoo explained with his pokerface still on...

"Oppa~ Don't belie-" I wanted to run after IU but this girl keeps clinging on me. I got pissed. "Look, whoever you are, you and me. Never gonna happen. Look in the mirror before you call any girl a bimbo or ugly. ESPECIALLY MY GIRLFRIEND!" I didn't wanna be mean but she got onto my nerves. I left her crying and ran into the toilet..Well, the GIRLS toilet.

IU's POV

I was in the toilet washing up the sugar syrup when someone barged into the toilet and hugged me. "Yoseob." I hugged him back feeling safe and relief once again..to be back into his arms."Hey, baby girl dun cry~You won't be sweet anymore." He used his thumb and brushed away a tear rolling down my cheeks. "You remember when I asked you to be mine?" "Of course~" I managed to smile for him.

-flashback to one year ago-

"IU ah~ I have something to tell you!"

"Bwo?"

"It's..erm.. " I was cut off by IU's phone ringtone. "Yobuseyo?" IU answered sweetly. "Yah, IU ah~ Suzy here.. you free to watch a movie with me? I am real bored!"

"Oh, suree`" IU put down her phone and turned back to me. "What were you saying?" "Ermm.. I am ermm.. " my speech was cut off again when IU's phone vibrated.                  

To: IU :)    

IU ah~ the movie starts at 5. So please meet me at the school main gate by 4.30 ^^

From: Suzy ^^

To: Suzy ^^

Ne! Noted.. see you there! <3

From: IU :)

I glanced up at Yoseob patiently waiting for me. "Mianhae~ What did you wanna say?" "I.. erm...with you..my.." He stammered alot and his sentence structure was weird and confusing but was really funny. "Hehe, calm down...So what do you wanna say?" I asked once again. " IREALLYLIKEYOUPLEASEBEMYGIRLFRIEND!" Omo! Did Seob just ask me to be his girlfriend?! OMOMOMOMO XD Eottokae >.<

"I don't expect your reply right now... So erm tell me if.. you err well tell me.Gotta go. Bye~" He gave me a kiss on my cheeks. AHHHH >.< -dugum dugum dugum- Aish, do i like like him? Is this love? My poor heart ><

Im back with the second update today~ IUSEOB Moment as promised... and the next chappie is gonna be the continuous flashback of this chapter! ^^ Hope you liked it (: Btw Hoya is gonna make an appearance soon :D Jiyeon's gonna be in BIGGGG TROUBLE~ T-ara is also gonna make a cameo <3

-xoxo eunhyun-