ANGRY SHIN HYE

BESTFRIENDS IN LOVE

 

“You are really annoying, Yong Hwa! You’ve disappeared for one whole week and now you’re acting like that! You’re really crazy!” Hyun Jin thought as he is still cursing Yong Hwa at the back of his mind. Just when he thought that Shin Hye is out of Yong Hwa’s sight but he was dead wrong.

She has no idea how far they have gone to but she can no longer keep up with his pace. If this continued, she would definitely pass out in the middle of nowhere.

“STOOOPPPP!!!” She managed to yell with all the remaining strength she still had.

Yong Hwa abruptly stopped upon hearing her demand. He had no idea how long he had been dragging her as well.

“Ya! What do you think you are doing?!” She said angrily to him while still breathing really hard. “I was so scared that you almost killed me there!”

“I…I’m sorry, Shin Hye..I…I just did not know what to do when I saw you with that guy,” he said apologetically.

He felt very guilty seeing Shin Hye at this state. She was panting really hard as if any moment she’ll just pass out. He regretted grabbing her in a snap like that and dragged her as fast and far away as possible from Hyun Jin.

“What? Why? Am I not allowed to make friends with others?” Shin Hye asked him with curiosity masked all over her face. “You’re being so unreasonable with your actions! And considering that you just disappeared for a week without even managing to drop a single message to me or even to Seo Hyun-unnie?? You really have a lot of explaining to do JUNG YONG HWA!” She emphasized his name to tell him that she’s really angry. She’s bursting in anger on his disappearance and on what he just did a while ago.

“Please stop mentioning Seo Hyun’s name. She has nothing to do with me. She just made up the story. There’s no truth behind it,” he said with irritation.

Her mention of Seo Hyun’s name really annoyed him. He did not like him being associated with her.

She was shocked. She was speechless for a moment. She did not know what she’ll come up with what she just heard from him. Confusion took all over her. It seemed to her that she really needed to hear his side of the story. He was her bestfriend after all. So she needed to understand him more. He might be in deep trouble this past week that’s why he just disappeared like that.

“But I’m his friend. No I’m his bestfriend. Why would he not share something that bothers him to me? That’s what friends are supposed to do,” she thought while feeling sad that he managed to just keep to himself what bothers him.

“Care to share your side of the story?” She just managed to say to him.

“I’m not sure. Honestly, I’m still confused. I don’t even know how to start.”

She was hurt hearing those words from Yong Hwa. Now, she doesn’t know where she stands to him.

“Have I suddenly become nothing to you? We’re supposed to be friends. Don’t you trust me enough not to understand you?” She said in a sullen voice.

“It’s not like that. You got it…”

Before he could continue, they heard a loud growl. They looked at each other and both of them were surprised.

“I’m sorry…I’m just hungry,” she said guiltily. The sound just came from her stomach as if complaining of its emptiness. She knew she just ruined his moment.

It’s always been like this. Everytime they are on a serious talk, something will always happen to lighten up the atmosphere.

He gave a soft laugh. These are just one of the many things that he loved about her. She could always manage to turn serious atmosphere into a light one unintentionally just like what happened moments ago.

“Let’s go grab dinner,” He said smiling at her. He loosened up a bit. Now, he can have time to gather his thoughts first before telling her everything. He was really thankful to her hungry stomach.

“Ya! Don’t think that you’ll get away with this! I will never let you slip on this one.”

“Ara. Ara. Where do you want to eat?”

“Jung Yong Hwa, don’t change the subject!!!”

She hit his biceps hard but not out of anger. She had totally forgotten about her anger that she can manage to smile already.

“Awwww! You’re really such a violent bestfriend!” He said while pulling her nearer to him and looping his arms around her shoulders.

“Ya!” She hit him again but not as hard as the first one but instead just out of habit.

They were already laughing while walking to go to their favorite restaurant.