THE CAMPUS MS. FRIENDSHIP

BESTFRIENDS IN LOVE

 

With Shin Hye’s amiable personality, no wonder both girls and guys admire her not to mention her association with the most popular campus heartthrob being her bestfriend. Among the girls, no one dares to bully her or they’ll lose their chances of getting to know him more. He overly protects her just from anyone who tries to harm her and they can’t just ruin their image infront of him. Shin Hye also has this innocently-looking pretty face that any guy will simply be at awe. No doubt, any guy will definitely fall for her charm. That’s one his main reasons for protecting her. He can’t let any guy come near her or he’ll lose his chances to be with her. She has earned bunch of secret admirers because of her charm. This makes Yong Hwa protects her even more.

After the talk with her bestfriend, she immediately ran towards the library to get the book she needed. On her way to the library, she was greeted by Seo Hyun.

“Annyeong, Shin Hye!”

“Oh! Annyeong, Seo Hyun-unnie!”

Shin Hye gave a wide smile and an ok sign indicating a positive outcome of the favor she asked from her bestfriend Yong Hwa.

“You’re just so great Shin Hye! Kamsahamnida!” As she made the reply, she hugged Shin Hye.

While Seo Hyun is hugging Shin Hye, Seo Hyun smirks with the thought, “I’ll make you mine Yong Hwa-oppa. Just wait and see.”

“No problem, Unnie! Just enjoy your date, alright?” Shin Hye innocently remarked.

Seo Hyun lets go of her hug to Shin Hye and answered, “I will definitely enjoy it Shin Hye!”

“I’ll be going then Unnie. I still need to go to the library. I’ll just see you around!”

“See you around, Shin Hye! I’ll be going now, too. Thanks again!”

In the library, she went into the literature section where the book she needs is located. She was able to locate it easily only that it was located at the topmost level of the shelf. And she can’t reach it.

Someone noticed it and he offered his assistance.

“Anything I can help you with, Shin Hye?” A male voice approached her. It was Hyun Jin.

“Oh, Hyun Jin-oppa. Ne. I need that book. If you can just get that for me, please.”

She pointed towards the direction of the book at the topmost level of the shelf.

“Sure! Here it is. You seem to be fond of classic literature eh?” He asked to open up a conversation with her as he handed over the book.

“Kamsahamnida, Oppa! I actually just need it for my assignment. I’ll go ahead first. I need to check this book out. Kamsahamnida!”

As she is about to leave she heard him say, “Wait! I’ll walk with you if you don’t mind. I’m also about to go out already.”

He lied. In truth, he just came in the library. He just wanted to savor the moment with Shin Hye while she is not with Yong Hwa and hoping that he will not appear any moment to snatch her from him.

“Alright then! Kaja!” She remarks with a smile. And they walked directly to the librarian to check out the book.

As they are about to exit the library he mustered the courage to ask her, “Are you going home after this? Shall we walk together?”

“Ah ne. I’m going home. But I already asked Yong Hwa to walk with me today. Mianhe.” She speaks slowly giving a frown that she has to reject his offer.

She can’t definitely ask him to go with them as her bestfriend will definitely just bash him through to nonsense arguments.

“Ah that’s alright. You don’t have to say sorry. Maybe some other time then.” He managed to say feeling disappointed at the thought of he can’t win over her bestfriend’s presence.

She lit up to a smile upon hearing his words, nodded and said with sincerity, “Ne. Let’s do it some other time, Oppa. I’d be glad to.”

He smiled to the possibility of him being with her again. Just when someone called Shin Hye’s name to get their attention.