Jiyoon POV

When blood calls…

Jiyoon POV

Gayoonie, my best friend, my partner in crime. She and I met since we were born; our parents are friends since they’re in high school, so, we have a special link between us, we’re like sisters…; but, even with all that…, I cannot understand why I did it…, what on earth was I thinking when I turned her in to this…daemon…? I’ll never forgive myself for that…

“I actually like it” she usually says when I try to apologize… The moment she drank my blood, her pure and innocent-self disappeared along with her mortality…

‘I regret it…’

I liked her old self; the one that teased me and play with me, the one that could handle my jokes and laugh at them…, the one that was soft but at the same time hard…

‘I miss her…’

Now she had become bolder and…aggressive… She’s strong and takes advantage of it. Her preys are her toys and she enjoys it… ‘kinda like me…’

‘I wish I could turn back in time…’

I wish lot of things actually. I wish I enjoy the killing less, I wish I can control myself when I’m hungry, I wish I’d never turn Gayoonie, I wish Hyuna hadn’t turned me, I wish I was human again…

But none of that can be done… I-We, are stuck in this vampire state until God knows when, and the worst is, we know very little about being this…

‘I need you…’ I hear Gayoon’s voice slipping through my ears like silk through skin reminding me I’m still in this world… I open my eyes and there she is… her face inches away from mine.

‘You don’t need me…’ I reply almost groaning. She smirks and places her body on top of mine… I can feel her weight, her colder body pressing mine…

‘You were, you are and you’ll always be the only one I need…’ her head moves slowly to my neck and her soft scent traveled to my nose… I get hungry instantly…

‘You only need my blood’ I say feeling the bitterness in my voice. She moves her face and stares at me frowning.

‘That is not true and you know it’ her expression is so serious… ‘You’re the one that never seem to need me…you only need Hyuna…’

‘Did I sense some kind of bitterness in her voice too?’

‘You know I need her blood once in a while…’ I reply caressing her hair. ‘If I could take your blood instead, I would…’

‘Then, take it!’ she says harshly but moving gently her neck towards my mouth.

The scent of her blood intoxicates my nose instantly. I have to press my lips together to control myself for ripping her thin skin right there.

‘You know I can’t…’ I say moving my head away from the view…

‘Why you never take my blood?’ her voice sound like a pleading. I turn my face and look into her eyes. Little tears forming behind her eyeballs.

‘This is odd…’

‘You heard what Sohyun said last time, we can’t tolerate others vampires blood except for our creators’ I say trying to maintain calmness.

‘But you haven’t tried MY blood’ she says trying to convince me. ‘You created me, maybe you can take my blood as you did before…’ I feel a sharp pain in my chest. The mere memory hurts me…

I shake my head. ‘Do you want to see me in pain again?’

Now she’s the one that shakes her head. ‘No…’

I move my hand around her neck and she leans her head on my chest.

‘You need blood’ she says after a few seconds. I nodded. ‘Take my blood…’

‘What if I hurt you in the process…? Like when I hurt Jihyun-unnie?’ I whisper moving my hand around her neck.

‘You can’t hurt me more than when you take Hyuna’s blood…’ she mumbles under her breath.

‘What?’

I stare at her in confusion. ‘Come on! Take just one bite…’ her luscious self was starting to appear.

She shows me her neck and moves her hair away. I stare at it and felt my veins wrinkle in hunger.

I try to fight my desire, but the hunger was greater…

‘Oh, it!’

I take her neck roughly and she let out a little scream.

‘I hope you don’t regret it’ I say before nailing my fangs in her skin. She let out a soft sound and then, her blood starts to fill my mouth.

Gayoon’s blood taste different from Hyuna’s blood or Jihyun’s blood. Not as sweet was Hyuna’s but not as metallic as Jihyun’s… it taste more salty but with a dash of sugar… I like it…

I’m so concentrated on her blood that when I feel a little pain on my neck, it takes me by surprise. Gayoon had just bite me and she is starting to strongly.

I’m in trance… I can’t feel my limbs anymore. She’s taking too much so I harder. She let out a sound of pleasure as she hardens the bite. I groan feeling something I’ve never experienced before… a connection… I can feel her every muscle contracting, her veins dilating as a welcome to the new blood, her heart starting to beat with the new fuel and my body responding the same way. I can feel her inside me, inside my body, inside my soul… We’re making love… but it’s so surreal…

‘I’m not dying, am I…?!’

I don’t know how long we stay like this. I only know that I’ve never felt as connected with someone as with her at this moment…

Slowly we both stop and end the link.

We’re exhausted, yet happy.  

‘Are you ok?’ she asks me passing her fingers over the marks she has done and her lips after.

‘Yes’ I reply moving my hands up to her face. ‘I’m ok’

She smiles like a little kid. I smile too.

‘Told ya!’ she brags and peck my lips softly. It takes me by surprise. She stands up still smirking and looks at me from up there.

She’s talking to me with her eyes, but I cannot understand.

‘Tell me what you felt…’ I ask missing her body on me already.

She hesitates before talking. ‘It was surreal…’ she says letting herself falls beside me.

‘Yes, it was…’ I couldn’t agree more.

‘It was like…’

‘Making love…?’

‘You know…’ she giggles. ‘I need to tell Sohyun that her theory is wrong!’ she stands up again and left. I smile and stand up too.

I look at the city from the high I am. ‘This is a good night to hunt…’ I sniff the air and immediately, my feet take me to the streets.

 

-TBC-