Jihyun POV

When blood calls…

Jihyun POV

‘I knew this day would come... I knew one of them was going to find out sooner or later, but I always hoped it wasn't her...’

For the past two hours I’ve been wondering how on earth Gayoon found out about oppa and me. The sun is already up and I’m still unable to sleep because of the anxiety.

I know Gayoon; I know what she’s capable of and I know how she will use this information to do something I won’t like. I know her too well and I have all the reasons to feel worried about all this…

'Has she been spying on me?' I lean back on the chair. The sunlight is slowly burning my sensible eyes but I don't care. I can't sleep with all this thoughts in my head.

The house is quiet and only the sound of the early birds can be listened. In other circumstances I would feel relaxed and happy, but not now…not with this horrible thoughts of how Gayoon is going to my life…

'How did she find out?' I stand up the chair and walk to the bed. I sit and stare at the black thick curtain that makes my room dark. The rays of light are hitting it and my eyes feel hot.

'The only thing I can do is try to protect oppa before Gayoon decides she wants to play her psycho games on him…'

I lean down on the bed and close my eyes. His face comes to my mind. I smile nervously.

'Don't worry, she won't do anything to you... I won't let her...'

Sleep isn’t coming but I remain in the bed trying to think in the ways I can stop Gayoon from harming Hyungsik… The burning feeling of the sun raising makes me feel like my head is been smashed. ‘I need to sleep…’

The slumber comes slowly and gently taking the pain away…