Jihyun POV

When blood calls…

Three weeks has passed and I’ve gone through panic to fear and now is plain confusion. She hasn't done anything. It’s been three weeks and I’ve barely seen her.

'Had she forgot…?'

I snicker. ‘I highly doubt she forgets something so “juicy” for her, but this is definitely strange…’

I turn around the corner and I see him. He's smiling and talking to someone. I can't see the person because there's a wall blocking my view.

‘Who is he talking to?’ I wonder while I get near the place. He seem amused by something the person tells him and I can’t help but feel a little jealous.

I start walking faster.

'Oh! Honey!' he notices me and smile brightly. I smile back; I can't help it. 'Look, your friend came to your play too' he says gesturing to the person next to him.

'My friend?' I detect a familiar scent while I'm getting close. Fear runs down my spine.

'It's her...!'

When I pass the blocking wall I confirm it. It's her! She's smiling in a sweet way. My eyes widen. I know that smile. I know what it hides!

Her eyes shine with an evil spark and I feel pure fear.

She planed all this and I fell on her trap so easy...

Of course she would wait until I let my guard down... Of course she would make her move without putting up a scene…

'How could I be so stupid and think Gayoon would forget something like this?'

'Hi, unnie~' she greets me without removing that smile... Her voice sounds empty in my ears and I feel a familiar rage. It's the same rage that I felt when I woke up being a vampire... The same killer instinct I've been fighting all these years... 'Unnie, are you ok?' her worried expression is as fake as the question.

I give a quick look to oppa. He didn't seem to notice anything. 'I can't let my rage dominate me right now'

'Yes, don't worry, I'm just surprised that you could make it' I replied also smiling. She knows what my smile means…

'Baby, you never mentioned you have such nice friends' I look at him carefully. He doesn't have any marks... 'Gayoon-shi said she would invite us dinner tonight' I instantly shot her a glare. She replied with another smile. 'Isn't she nice?'

I look at him eye smiling. 'Of course, she's the best!'

'Hyungsik-oppa and I were talking about when we were little and played we were vampires'

'She's getting too far with this...'

'Really?' I chuckle. 'Such a silly game we played, right?'

'Yeah... You remember when we played that I bite you and you weren't human anymore?'

'Yeah, I remember I pretty much killed you because of that…' her smile fades and mine grows.

We stare at each other's eyes and share a knowing look. I can play her game too...

'Jihyun-shi' my name is being called from the entrance of the theater. I turn to see who is interrupting. It's the director. 'We're gonna start'

I nodded. 'I'll be there'

I turn to look at her and then at him.

‘Go baby, we’ll be fine’ Hyungsik-oppa touch my cheek with tenderness. I’m afraid. I don’t want to let him with her… It’s not safe, but how can I tell him this…?

‘Why are you so worried?’ he asks cupping my face and looking into my eyes preoccupied.

‘He knows me too well…’

I shook my head. ‘I’m nervous…plus, I don’t want to leave you’ I put up a lame excuse with the cutest voice I could find so he doesn’t notice my fear.

‘Don’t worry, he’ll be safe with me’ Gayoon speaks before he could answer.

I glare at her. ‘Can I talk to you?’ I call her with my hand. She smiles and nods.

I take her a bit far from Hyungsik to talk freely.

‘Do not try anything funny, you understand?’ I threaten her almost showing my teeth.

She smirks mockingly. ‘You don’t tell me what to do’

‘You can be my creator, but we both know who’s stronger…’ I say trying to look calm.

She looks at her nails still smirking. ‘Yeah, we know…’

I observe her cocky attitude. She knows she’s dead meat if she tries anything, but this is her way of covering up her fear. I know better.

‘Unnie, you should go now, the audience is waiting…’ she pins her eyes on mine. I hold her stare.

‘You’re warned…’ I move my face closer to hers to hiss my threat. She doesn’t move one bit. She simply smiles.

I’m done with her so I leave her there alone. I go to see oppa to kiss his cheek and share a “fighting!” cheer before enter the theater.