I'll Give You All My Attention

It's Just BasketBall, NOT! It's Love, Stupid!

Chanyeol's POV:

Should I wear this? Or this? Argh, I can't decide!

Today's my date with Baekhyun but I'm having trouble on what to wear! Argh, plaid? No, too weird. Gangsta? What if he thinks I'm a freak? Plain?  He'll think I'm boring!

"Are you having some trouble?" My older sister walks into my room. "Why are you throwing your clothes around? You know mom will kill you if she saw this mess right?"

"Noona, I need help." I say. "I'm going on a date but I don't know what to wear."

She beams at me and clasps her hands. "Really?! Omg! My little brother is going on a date~awww~so cute." She walks over to my bed, filled with clothes, and picked out a dark shirt and skinny jeans. "Here. Don't defy me and wear it."

I gulp. Cos' I'm super scared of my sister. Don't ask. I just am.

After a while, after trying on so many shirts and pants, I'm finally done. "Ooo~you look so handsome~! Now go get your date." She says and smacks me out the door. "And you better get a kiss or else you're not coming home!!!"

--------------------------------------------------

Aish noona is a scary. Well anyway, at least I'll meet Baekhyun now. I wonder where is he. "Chanyeol!" I turn around and I see Baekhyun running towards me. I gap at his appearance.

He was wearing a light blue shirt that matches his dark pants. "Sorry, I was a bit late. I had to babysit my little brother for a second."

I shake my head. "Nah, you're not. I just got here too. Anyway, where do you want to go?"

"Um...I don't know. You decide." He says and bites his bottome lip as if he said something rude. I skile and grab his hand, making him gasp.

"Hm...let's go to the amusment park?"

"Um...sure."

------------------------------------

"What ride do you want to go on first?" I ask as we step into the park. Baekhyun looks around like a lost child and points to the rollar coaster. "That one?"

"Yeah. Let's go." He says and I followed him.

After that ended, Baekhyun lets me choose the game this time and we went to the haunted house. He gulps. "I really dislike haunted houses."

"Why?"

"I....just do."

"Come on. It can't be that bad. Let's go." I drag him into the house. It's sorta creepy, not scary. A bit digusting too. I turn to Baekhyun, who's shaking uncontrollably and holding onto my arm.

"What's so scary?" I ask. "They're all plastic."

"No...their faces. They're scary. I don't like them. Let's get out of here."

"Waeyo? We're not even at the end yet." I snap. He turns to me and pleads me to go out but I keep refusing. Then he broke and tears rolls down his cheeks. "Baekhyun? Baekhyun, why are you crying?"

He slaps my hand away and goes back to the entrance, not giving me one look. I run after him. "Baekhyun, what's wrong? Tell me."

"Nothing." Baekhyun says in a serious tone. "I'm just going to get some fresh air."

We end up at the beach and Baekhyun is breathing in the salty air. I sit down on the bench and watch him stare at the sea. After a while, he sits next to me.

"Sorry..."

"Hm? For what? I should be the one saying sorry... for being such an idiot."

"I'm sorry I slapped your hand though. Is it ok?"

"Yeah, it's fine. But what happened? Why did you just start crying?"

Baekhyun sighs. He continues to stare at the sea as he plays with his fingers. "I'm the oldest child out of 5 in my family." He suddenly says. "I have three younger sisters, ages 10, 6 and 3, and a baby brother."

"Wow. Now I'm happy I only have a sister. But that doesn't explain why you were crying."

"Well...A long time ago, I was about 6, my family and I went to an amusement park, sorta like this one. We went inside a haunted house. I got lost and cried a lot. Finally, when I got out, I found my parents taking care of my little sisters, as if that they weren't even worried about me."

"And then when my second sister was born," Baekhyun continues, "My parent's paid more attention to my two little sisters than me. Same thing with my third sister and the same right now with my baby brother. They didn't care about me. The only time they look at me would be whenever I get in trouble or doing some chores. I took care of myself. I fed myself, cleaned for myself. I was only loved by myself."

I bite my bottom lip, unable to say anything.

"So...when we were in that haunted house, all those memories came back to me and I guess I just broke. I'm sorry." Despite that smile he has on, he's crying right now. He wipes them, as if they were nothing. "Aish, why am I crying?"

I stop him by grabbing his hand. "C-Chanyeol?" I wipe his tears with my free hand.

"Come on." I say. "Today, I'll be giving you all my attention." I say and smile. He smiles back and hugs me.

"Thank you, Chanyeol."

We walk around the beach for a while, well, at least I did, Baekhyun was twirling around everywhere and smiling while I smile behind him as I follow his steps.

"Isn't this fun?!" Baekhyun shouts, giving me another twirl. "Chanyeol! Let's go get some ice cream!" He wraps around my arm and drags me to the parlor.

"Two vanillas." I say and hand the money to the girl.

She giggles. "Is that your boyfriend?" She asks, pointing to Baekhuyn sitting on the bench. I shake my head and tell her that we're only friends. "Awww, really? You guys look so cute together."

I hand Baekhyun the ice cream and he eats it cutely as we watch the sunset. "Thank you." He says.

"For what?"

"Today. It was fun." He smiles at me and leans on my shoulder. "You're the first one that made me think my life isn't that bad."

"What do you mean?"

"Well. I have Luhan as my closest friend and now...I think I have now..." He blushes and takes another . I chuckle and rest my head on his.

"Well then you're welcome. Hey, does this mean we're together now?"

"I guess..."

"Alright then I guess I can do this now."

He turns to me. "What?" Before he can say anything else, I touch his lips with mine. He was soft, gently, innocent. I smile when we part.

"Now we're together."

Baekhyun giggles. "Ara." He takes another before resting on my shoulder again.