I'm Not Using

It's Just BasketBall, NOT! It's Love, Stupid!

Luhan's POV:

"Luhan, you got to listen to me. I'm sorry. Come on, please?" Sehun whines, following me to my locker. I sigh and take out my books for my next class.

"Honestly, Sehun, I don't want to mad with you either." I say to him. "But like, why would you call me that anyway? After all we've been through, you call me that word?"

He bites his bottom lip. "I'm sorry...I didn't mean it...it just blurt out of my mouth."

"Sehun...is something bothering you?"

He puts his head down and shakes it. "I don't know..." He almost whispered. "I...I think it's you." Suddenly, I see a small tear stroll down his cheek.

"Hey...why are yu crying?" I wipe it away and pick up his face. "Sehun...why?" He sniffles and leans closer to me. He hugs me, sobbing onto my shoulder. I just pat his back. "It'll be alright, Sehun. Tell me what's wrong."

"Everything..." He says. "Everything is wrong. My whole world crashed when you were mad with me. All I think about is you. In my dreams, during basketball, in fact, I'm about to be kicked off my team. I can't focus on anything but you. And then...and then..."

"And then what Sehun?"

"I...I really love you Luhan. Not as a friend. But something more. I really really love you..." Sehun looks into my eyes, a bit teary and gently places his lips on mine.

At first, I was in shock. I thought we were only friends up until now. I didn't know I had feelings for Sehun. I can't believe I just realized I love him. 

Then I got used to his touch. His lips were so soft and warm.

He breaks the kiss and hugs me again. "Please...I'm sorry." I nod once and hug him back. Luckily, no one's in the hall.

"Sh..." I say. "I forgive you, Sehun." I smile as I stare into his eyes. "Pabo, why do you have to make me cry now?" He chuckles and kisses away my tears.

"Shall we head to class?" He asks, hooking his arm. I nod and takes his arm, snuggling onto his chest like before. "What class do you have?"

"Math. You?"

"English."

"Awww...."

He chuckles and peck my lips as if it's the most ordinary thing to do. "How about we meet after school? I really missed you and I want to take you out again. The mall?"

"Arraso." I say with a smile. "I missed you too. Well, anyway, my class is here. See you later." I kiss his cheek. It's a bit awkward since this is the first time we're both stable on what's happening.

"I love you."

"Love you too." He says with a heart sign.

-------------------------------

Chanyeol's POV:

"Thanks again for helping me babysit." Baekhyun said, placing his bag onto his bed. His parents were coming home late tonight and he asked if I can help him take care of his little siblings.

"Oppa? Who's this?" I turned around to the voice and it was a young girl. I think she's the ten year old sister, and she was holding a baby boy, probably the youngest.

Baekhyun smiled and ruffled through her hair. "Naeun (just picture A Pink's Naeun as his 10 year old sister ^^), be polite. This is Chanyeol." She bows and smiles at me.

"Annyeong. Cho nun Naeun imnida." She looks at the baby boy. "And he's Gongchan."

I smiled and said hi to her back. Naeun handed Baekhyun Gongchan and told him that she'll be in her room doing her homework. "I thought you had 4 siblings."

Baekhyun giggled. "I do. Wanna go meet them?" I shrugged he lead me to another room. "Suzy, Bora. I want you to meet Chanyeol."

A girl with straight black hair and wearing purple jumped up from her bed. "Annyeong! I'm Bora! I'm 6 years old!" And then another girl followed her, she must be the three year old.

"Annyeong. I'm Suzy. I'm three." Wow. Her tone and expression reminds me of that Hyemi girl from Dream High.

"Is she really three? She's sooo...calm." I whisper to Baekhyun.

He just laughed a little and nodded. "Yeah. But she can be excited sometimes. Most of the time she's like this but it's better than getting her upset." He turned back to Bora and Suzy. "So have umma or appa cook for you guys yet?"

Both of them shook their head. "I'm hungry~" Bora said, pouting. Suzy said the same thing but had a total different expression.

"Ara. I'll make you guys something." Carrying sleeping Gongchan, Baekhyun walked to the kitchen and I followed him. "Chanyeol, can you hold Gongchan for a second?"

"Uh, I don't know."

"Don't worry." Baekhyun giggled. "He won't bite, since he's asleep."

"What's that suppose to mean?"

"Oh, you'll know."

So then Baekhyun searched the cabinets for some flour and other ingredients. Just then, his shirt hikes up, revealing his cute stomach.

He's so cute. Like a baby. Like a girl. Like a...Like a...ow my hand. "Hey! Stop biting me!!!" I shouted to Gongchan. He just giggles and on his finger.

Baekhyun chuckled. "I see he's woken up. Here, hand me to me." I complied.

"That's one visicous baby."

"Not really. His teeth are growing in so it sorta hurts for him a bit. He bites on stuff cos' his new teeth starts to hurt once in a while."

"Sharp teeth." I mumbled.

"What did you say?

"Oh um I said carp wreath!"

"Um....ok."

Then I feel Bora pulling my leg. "Oppa? Can you paly with us?" She asked, pointing to both her and Suzy.

"Uh sure. What do you want to play?"

"Let's play tea party! Oppa has to wear a pretty dress!"

"......."

Beside me, Baekhyun giggled. "Well? Go on Chanyeol."

"A-ara...."

------------------------------------------

Sehun's POV:

"Yay! You won again!" Luhan shouted as our basketball game ended. "Sehunnie! I missed watching you play so much! You're still so handsome!" He said and snuggled onto my chest.

I just chuckled. "Hey, I missed you too." Then I see Kai, Kris and my other teammates waving to me. Well except Chanyeol. I don't get why he didn't show up todau. "Lulu, I'll be right back."

"Araso! I'm going to buy another bubble tea before we leave!"

As I walked over to my team, Kris let out his deep laugh and ruffled through my hair. "Aigoo, you finally made up with Luhan, but should you be really using him like that?"

"Using him? What do you mean?"

"Well didn't you only make up with him was to give you luck?"

"Kris, I'm not using him."

"Araso. Whatever you say."

After we got everything settled, I finally went to Luhan. "Done?" He asked, sipping his bubble tea. I nodded and slipped my arm around his waist.

"Wanna go to the mall?"

"YES! I thought you'd never ask! Kaja~!"