We're Not Together!

It's Just BasketBall, NOT! It's Love, Stupid!

Luhan's POV:

"Hey, Luhan!" Baekhyun runs to me, his books in his arms. "How's your boyfriend during the basketball game yesterday?"

I sigh. "Baekhyun, how come everyone thinks we're together?! We're not in a relationship!" He ignores my shout with a giggle.

"I'm sorry." He says, smiling brightly. "You two just look so cute together. Trust me. If you were someone else and looked at you and Sehun, you'll think you're together too."

"Aish, you're just like Chanyeol."

He tilts his head and lifts up his slipping books. "Chan...yeol? Who's that?"

"Oh. He's one of Sehun's friends and teammate. You know our shopping plan tomorrow?" He nods. "Well, Chanyeol coming with us too. I figured you should meet him. He's really funny and sometimes weird but in a good way!"

Baekhyun firsts stares at me weirdly and bursts off in a laugh. "Chanyeol?! Pfft, what kind of name is that?! Ahahahahaha!" I just smirk at his childness and roll my eyes.

"Trust me, he's really a nice guy. I think you guys will be great friends."

"Ok." Baekhyun says as he places his books in his locker and takes out his next subjects. "But if he gets really annoying then don't even think about it."

I chuckle at Baekhyun's pickiness. Seriously, he's literally known for being so picky. During lunch, he hates the lunch ladies sooo much because the food tastes disgusting.

"So what class do you have now?"

"Actually, I have a free period."

Baekhyun stares at me and puffs up his cheeks. "Lucky. I have history. Anyway, see ya later then."

I nod and waved to him bye. "Lulu!" Someone calls behind me. Instantly, I knew it was Sehun. He's the only person in his school who calls me Lulu and only he can!

I turn and smile at my best friend along with a hug. "I'm free right now. Wanna go down to the dance room to just, you know, hang out?"

I smile and nod. "Sure." He took my hand and leads me to the dance room.

 

The room was filled with mirrors and a music player. "Oh. Chanyeol." Sehun calls. We didn't know he was in the room. It looked like he was practicing dancing and rapping.

"Oh? You two are here too?"

He's panting like a dog and sweating so much like...like...what animal sweats so much?  Anyway, he smiles cheekily and wipes the sweat off his forehead. "What are you two doing here?" He asks us.

"We're just hanging out." Sehunnie answers him.

I nod. "Oh, by the way, Chanyeol, do you want to come to the mall with us tomorrow? I'm bring another friend along and I was wondering if you wanted to meet him."

He bites his bottom lip. "Tomorrow?"

"Yeah. And right after the mall, you guys can go to your basketball game. It's at two isn't it?"

"Yeah but...."

"But what?"

"I'm meeting up with my sister tomorrow. She's getting married soon and I'm suppose to help her with dresses and stuff. Yuck."

"You mean....you're going to try on dresses?"

"Sehun!" I shout while laughing. "Ok, that was funny."

Chanyeol scoffs. "Yeah but I bet Sehun would like it if you wore a dress. With that face, I don't get why nobody has mistaken you for a girl yet. Oh wait, there's Sehun."

My faces burns up as he finishes his sentence. I turn to Sehun, who also was red. "S-Shut up!" I shout. "I do not look good in a dress!"

Chanyeol continues to laugh and tease me until I turn to Sehun and pouts. "Sehunnie, do you think I'd be better in a dress?" I ask him in the most innocent voice I could.

I notice his throat gulp as he stares off into space. Oh he better not be picturing me in a dress!

"Alright, so you're not coming with us then?" I ask Chanyeol.

"No, sorry. Tell your friend sorry too. I'll go next time, arraso?"

I gave a sigh. "Kay."

 

"What should I eat?" I say to myself, looking at the food in the cafeteria. "Ick. Ick on a stick. Ick on a bun.....yeah, I'm not eating that."

So I just grab myself a milk carton and sit down across Baekhyun. "Hey, where's Sehun?" He asks me. I just shrug and say that he's playing soccer outside.

That made Baekhyun giggle. "What's so funny?" I ask him. He says that I should be on the benches watching him play and stuff. Aish, this boy.

It's such a shame he wouldn't be able to meet Chanyeol. Those two have so much in common.

I look around the room, thinking they can meet now but Chanyeol was nowhere in sight. "What are you looking at?" Baekhyun notices my action and looks around too.

"Nothing." I say and finishing my milk carton before chucking it into the trash can ten feet away.

"Nice throw." Baekhyun says and I smile. "Did Sehun teach you that?"

I scoff at his face and puff up my cheeks. Seriously, why do people think we're a couple? It's not that I hate it, I love Sehun and all but they're taking it too seriously.

"Oh, by the way, Chanyeol won't be shopping with us tomorrow."

"Eh? Why not?"

"He already has plans."

Even though Baekhyun never met the boy, he let out a sigh. "Aw, and I thought he was gonna hold my bags for me and stuff."

Hold his bags? "We're not gonna buy the whole mall!" I remind him but he continued to pout.

"Still....I found this very flashy jacket I'm going to buy tomorrow and I was hoping he'd carrying my things and stuff."

I chuckle at him. "Baekhyun, he's not a butler. And I think he's younger than you."

"Yah! But I look young! People think I'm 14!"

"You're 17."

"Exactly!"

"What makeup do you use?"

"Shutup!"

"Fine. What kind of eyeliner do you use?"

"Shut up already!"

"Just asking."

Just then, Sehun plop himself next to me, his face all sweaty and red. "Did you win?" I ask. He shakes his head and tells me he lost by two points.

"Awww~is it because I wasn't there to cheer you on?" I cutely say, fluttering my eyelashes at him. Sehun stares at me with a blank expression at first and then slides his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

He smiles sweetly at me and I lean on his shoulder. Baekhyun watches us and giggles. "I think I'll leave you two love birds alone. I got art class anyway."

"Yah!" I tried to yell at him for teasing but decided to let it slide since he's one of my best friends. "So what class do you have next?" I ask Sehun.

"Ball Game. You?"

"Band." I sighed. "How come we're never in the same classes anymore?"

Sehun smiles that charming smile at his and bump our foreheads together. I stare into his prince-like eyes and smile. "At least you have an air conditioner in the room. I'll be suffering from the heat outside." He says with a little laugh.

I just giggle and nod. "Alright. Remember, I'll be watching you win from the classroom, okay? I'll cheer you on, Hunnie."

He smiles and places a kiss on my nose. "Aw, now I definately know I'm going to win. Thanks sweetie."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@ginamariex- thank you lol yeah I die whenever there's fluff too ^^

@haefany4eva- The cuteness hasn't ended yet! ^^ sorry but Breakfast couple will meet soon later on lol

@perfectless- Thank you! i'm glad it's fluffy for you :) here's the update! :D

@cassie17- lol he's just too adorable to resist~who can ignore those cute eyes and little smile??? >.<

@maximumj- There's more fluffiness to come! Don't worn your mouth out! LOL

@ichiu11- thank you! i hope you have a nice day too :)))

@RoseScarlet- LOL yepp. Chanyeol ships Hunhan! <3 Luhan is just too cute, isn't he?!? Kya~ <3 LOL sorry! Breakfast couple isn't going to meet yet! Too early for it! I have better plans for when they meet hehehe.