Baby Don't Cry

It's Just BasketBall, NOT! It's Love, Stupid!

Sehun's POV:

"Sorry, I'm late!" Luhan said, running through the mall crowd while carrying his baby brother for some reason that I don't wanna know as long as I don't have to carry him. "Sorry~" He said again and pecked my cheek. "Umma and Appa are busy today so I can't just leave Yang Fan alone."

Yang Fan was 8 months old. He had light brown hair like Luhan's but his eyes are a bit sharper and narrow. But besides that, he's a cute baby.

"Want to carry him?" Luhan asked, I shook my hands in sync with my head. Seriously, I can't. I at taking care of babies. But Luhan is a pro. "Come on, Sehun. He really likes you."

He gently gave me Wu Fan and the baby struggled in my arms. "Ah, I don't think he does." I said, giving him back to Luhan, who only giggled.

"Ara. So what do you want to do?"

We heard some group of girls squeal next to us and notice they're taking pictures. "Omg this is even better than the mangas." A girl said, snapping the both of us as Luhan was carrying Wu Fan.

I rolled my eyes and slipped my arm around Luhan's waist, -making the girls squeal more- and dragged us away. "Hey, stop. If you walk any farther, Wu Fan's going to slip." Luhan said and we paused until he finally adjusted Wu Fan in his arms again.

We walked into a cafe and ordered a drink and small cakes. "Can you hold Wufan for a second?" Luhan asked. "I'm going to use the bathroom."

He handed me the baby before leaving. Wu Fan stared at me with his sharp eyes and smeared my cheeks with cream when the cake came. "Yah." I said, wiping my cheek. He just giggled and wiped some more.

"Er, aren't you a bit too old to be wiping cream on your cheeks?" Luhan asked cutely as he sat down.

"What? Wufan did this."

"Sure."

"....."

Aish, what an evil baby.

Luhan giggled and took a bite of his cake. "So what's up with Chanyeol lately?" He asked. "I don't see him much anymore."

"Well, same thing with Baekhyun. I don't see him with you either."

"Do you think they're going out?"

"Eh? No way, they don't even know each other."

 

Chanyeol's POV:

I sat next to Baekhyun on his bed as he was singing Gongchan to sleep.

Tell me your wish.

Tell me the lttle dreams in your heart.

Draw the ideal woman in your head and look at me.

I'm your genie ah, dream ah, your genie

He sang, patting Gongchan's back in sync. I watched as Baekhyun's eyes became watery. Despite his tears, he continued to sing as if nothing was wrong.

Tell me your wish.

Aren't you tried of these boring days?

Are you buried in this ordinary life?

Now stop and wake up.

You're my superstar, shining star, superstar

After a while, Baekhyun placed the Sleeping Gongchan in his crib and wiped his eyes. I slipped my arms around my waist. "Were you thinking about your dad?" I asked.

Baekhyun nodded. "I just want to sing. I don't want to draw." I turned him around and buried him into my chest. He sobbed lightly as his hands curled up at the helm of my shirt.

"It'll be alright." I said, patting his soft hair. "Let's go to the living room." We past the girls' room, since the three had one room and Baekhyun shared with Gongchan.

I sat on the couch and Baekhyun rested on my shoulder. "Should I sing you a song?" I asked and he shot up with a funny look on his face. "What?"

"You can sing?"

"Well, I'll just say it's not my first."

He giggled. "Arasso. Sing me a song."

"What song?"

"I don't know. Something smoothing, I guess."

I took a breath and calculated the songs I know. So many to choose from. Dr. Feel Good? No, no, no, no, no. How about...Ah, got it.

Don't wait anymore please.

Take my heart instead.

Yes, it is good as it is sharp.

Even the moon closed its eyes this night.

I would set fire to all the changed wounds that you and he made.

Baby don't cry, tonight.

Aftet the darkness have lifted

Baby don't cry, Tonight

It'll be like nothing ever happened.

You will never become a bubble.

In the end, you don't have to know.

So baby don't cry, cry

For my love will protect you.

When I finished, I looked over to Baekhyun. Cute. He had fallen asleep. "Don't." He mumbled as I was about to pick him up. "I want to stay like this."

I smiled and entwined our hands. Baekhyun snuggled onto my shoulder and soon, we both fell asleep.