Eotteokkaye, KaiSoo?

It's Just BasketBall, NOT! It's Love, Stupid!

"Hey, do you think Kyungsoo's alright? He's been sick for days now." Luhan asked, taking a sip from his bubble tea. He stard at Baekhyun as he kept looking at his phone. "Baek? Are you listening to me?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I think bacon is better than pork too."

Luhan's tilted his head. "What? I asked about Kyungsoo."

"Oh......yeah what about him?"

The older of the two sighed. "He's been sick for such a long time. Do you want to visit him together after school?" He asked but Baekhyun kept staring at his phone. "BAEKHYUN!" He pretended to take out a pocketknife.

"Yes! Yes! Whatever it is, just don't kill me!"

Luhan smiled that innocent smile of his. "Okay!"

~

Kyungsoo struggled on his bed as he tried to breathe. His stuffy nose and burning forehead made it worse. Just then, a huge lump jumped onto his legs. "Huh? Yah, Minah, get off me."

4 year old Minah shook her head and held onto her brother. "Oppa, are you still sick?" She asked cutely. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes and plopped down.

"Hey, wait a second. How did you get home from school?"

"We took her home." Luhan said as he and Baekhyun walked into the room. "Your mom asked us to pick her up and since she and Suzy are friends so...yeah."

Kyungsoo smiled and nodded. "Thanks, Luhan ge."

"How are you feeling?"

"I threw up a couple of times but I think I feel better than yesterday." Kyungsoo answered. Baekhyun nodded and handed him the notes for school.

"You really missed a lot." Baekhyun added.

"Here!" Suddenly, another baby appeared unnoticely in front of Kyungsoo, holding a patch of flowers. "Kyungsoo oppa! I hope you get well soon."

"Lime?" Kyungsoo shot up. "Why and how are you here?!"

"She came with me, duh." Kai said as he showed up. "I'm here to see you. Feeling alright?" Kyungsoo bit his lip and nodded.

"I-I'm fine..."

"There! Kyungsoo Oppa! You look so pretty!" Lime squealed as she placed the flowers around Kyungsoo's pillow and the last one behind his ear.

Kyungsoo let out a nervous laugh and sneezed, making the flower fall. When he opened his eyes, he noticed Kai picking up all the flowers. "K-Kai?..."

"Hey, do you have a vase or somesort?"

"Uh, yeah. In the dining room."

Kai nodded and walked off. Baekhyun and Luhan smirked as they jumped next to Baekhyun. "Hey~what relationship do you have with him?~"

"W-what? Nothing! We're just friends!"

Baekhyun smirked and lean closer to Kyungsoo. "Ooo~somebody's in love~~~"

"Yeah well," Kyungsoo coughed. "What about you? You've been out a lot lately more than usual. Seeing anyone, Baekhyun?" And then all of a sudden, the conversation turned to Baekhyun.

Baekhyun let out a nervous laugh. "Eh heh heh. What? What are you talking about? It's not like Chanyeol is my boyfriend or anything. Nope definitely not Chanyeol."

"......."

"Oh bacon poop. -____-"

Luhan giggled. "So....what was that about Chanyeol?"

The shorter boy gulped and looked at the time. "Oh look! My...cooking class is going to start soon! Bye!" He ran out the door with an angry Luhan holding a knife coming after him.

"Come back here! You piece of bacon strip! After I'm done with you, I'm going to head for your little Eggyeol for keeping your relationship secret!"

Innocent bystanders : " O.o bwoh?!"

~

"Where'd they go?" Kai asked as he came back to Kyungsoo, holding a vase full of flowers. He placed it on Kyungsoo desked and noticed Luhan running after Baekhyun with a knife. He could hear small shouts from them, something with breakfast. "Nevermind."

"S-so...." Kyungsoo bit his bottom lip as he played with his fingers.

Kai just smiled and stood up, grabbing his bag. "I'll be going now."

"Eh? Waeyo?"

"Having too much people here isn't good for you. Get some rest, ara?"

Kyungsoo just nodded and Kai left after he had said bye. '-sigh- what am I going to do?'