I Can't Believe I'm Doing This Twice A Day

It's Just BasketBall, NOT! It's Love, Stupid!

Baekhyun's POV:

"Geez. How did you get into this mess anyway?" I ask Luhan as I wiped the side of his cheek. His face is sorta bruised but it's not that bad. I think it'll heal in the morning. "Are you still mad with Sehun?"

I see him bite his bottom lip. "I wasn't mad with him. I'm more like upset. Cos' like we've been friends for such a long time. Why say those things to me? And he promised he wouldn't say those stuff to me..."

"Well, I guess we'll have to find out." I say and bandaged his forehead. "What are you going to do now?"

"Ignore him, I guess." He didn't even hesistate. Just blurt out his answer. "There's nothing else to do. Anyway, you can go to clas now. I'll wait for the nurse but I don't want you to miss class."

"Ara." I say and stand up. "If you need anything, find me ok?"

"Thanks."

I head off to class, carrying my history books in my arm. Aish, these books are so heavy, they're slipping out of my hands.

Just then, I felt a pair of hands helping me carrying my books. "Need help?" It was a boy. He's really tall and he's making me feel short.

He gives me a smile. "History class? I'll help you take your books." I just bite my lip and shake my head.

"No thanks." I say gently to him. His smile drops a little and he nods before walking away. Who was that boy? Do I know him? And why did he want to help me?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, history's done. Time for lunch. Luckily, I bought my own instead of those horse crap that they serve for lunch. "Hey, can I sit here?" It's that boy again.

"Um sure....do I know you?"

He smiles. "No but I want to get to know you. I'm Park Chanyeol. I already know your name. Bacon." My eye twitches when he calls me Bacon.

"Do I look like a strip of meat to you? My name's Baekhyun, not Bacon. And how did you know me anyway? Are you a stalker?"

Chanyeol lets out a derpy laugh. "No, no, no. I'm one of Sehun's friends."

"Sehun? As in Oh Sehun?"

"Yepp. He's my basketball buddy. Anyway, Bacon, are you friends with Xi Luhan?"

"Yes but I rather not talk to you....."

"Why?"

"Because your buddy called my close friend a and banged him with a dodgeball?"

He bites his lip and stays slient for a moment. "I'm sure Sehun didn't mean it. He's not that type of guy." I shake my head and get up from my seat.

"I'm still not going to talk to you."

I notice him pout a little before I take my leave. This boy. He's friends with Sehun and dares to talk to me? Who does he think he is? Well, by the way he looks, I don't think he can think at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Art class is next. I sat down on my stool and started to paint on my canvus. "Daebak." Chen says next to me. "You're drawing is amazing. But what is it?"

"It's sorta like a symbol of Light." I explain. I was just letting my paint brush take over my hand and began painting somethng random. Turns out, I drew something that looks like light.

"Daebak." He says again.

After a while, I get up and gets permission from my teacher to wash my hands. The trip in the hallway was peaceful. Usually, it's crowded with people. I wonder how Luhan is doing in dance class.

Suddenly, I hear footsteps behind. Probably just another student. I think.  But it keeps getting closer and closer. Who is behind me?

"Can you stop---"

Bang!

"Ouch, that hurt." It was Chanyeol. Apparently, he was following me and banged into the pole when I bwas shouting at him. What's up with this guy? "Ow." He says again.

My feet picks up and I ran to him. "Are you alright?" I check his forehead. It's sorta red. "Um, here, I'll take you to the nurse."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chanyeol's POV:

Baekhyun was looking in the nurse's cabinets after he led me here. He's searching for some medicine for my bruise that's about to form. "I can't find anything." Baekhyun gets on his tippytoes and was crying to reach for a bottle all the way on the top shelf.

He stretches a little more and his shirt hikes up. Again, I see his milky skinned stomach. It looks like a baby's. And he sorta has a cute little .

"Here." I say as I help him get the bottle. "Cute." I add and ruffle through his hair. He blushes, which is even cuter. "Is that the medicine?"

"Well it sorta says for use when people bump into poles."

"Oh. Then put it on me."

He gives me a glare. I don't think he likes being told what to do. But dang, that glare was fierce. I like it. Baekhyun walks over to the table and leans to grab a q-tip, leaving his bottom right in my sight. "I got it." He says, smiling as he hold the q-tip and covered it in the medicine.

"It might sting a little.....I can't believe I'm doing this twice a day."

He gently places the q-tip, as I hold my bangs, onto my forehead. It stings and I clench my teeth. "Does it sting?" Baekhyun asks and I respond with a nod.

Just then, I feel some cool air onto my forehead. When I open my eyes, Baekhyun was softly blowing onto my forehead, making the stinging go away. "There. All better." He says and smiles an angelic smile.

"T-thanks..." I can't believe I'm blushing right now. Byun Baekhyun is just so adorable, I can't resist him. I gotta make him mine.

"It's going to take a while. If you don't want to ruin your bangs then sit here until the medicine dries."

"Do...you have a hairclip or anything?" I suddenly ask. "Cos' I seriously don't want to ruin my bangs." Baekhyun shakes his head.

"Sorry, I don't have one. But if you'd like, I can put on a song to keep you company."

I nod and he chooses a song from his phone. "No." I say, "Acapella." Baekhyun stares at me, as if I said something dirty. "I want you to sing acapella."

He sighs. "I'm not very well in singing...."

"Just try." I say back. "It's not like the whole world is going to crash. I want to hear you sing."

I notice Baekhyun gulps. I'm guessing he's not confident with his voice. "I'll try...." He says and takes in a deep breath.

 

The whispered secrets as I look at the clock

The sincere story in my heart.

It's ok if I'm hurt

The more I am pushed, I'm better

Please call out my name.

I am afraid my heart will be revealed in between my hands

My heart is overwhelmed, it's sad.

Please wait a bit more and wait for me.

You and I can't be right now,

I want to push the clock even more but

In the future which you will be in,

Please call out my name~

 

"And you say you can't sing? That was amazing." I say after he's finish. I'm stunned. His voice is amazing. Who told him he can't sing?

He smiles. "Thanks...you're the first person to say that."

"Waeyo?"

"Well....my dad is a painter. He wants me to become a painter when I grow up, just like him." Baekhyun says and walks over to the window. He stares outside.

"That's great." I said with a smile.

He shakes his head. "It is...but I don't want to paint. I love music. Music is my life. But my dad doesn't agree with me. He doesn't think music has a purpose. You can't physically see it like paintings....."

"Oh......."

Baekhyun gives a small giggle and turns to me. "How's your forehead?" I shrug and he comes to check it. As he does, I can't help but examine his cute face.

His skin is so smotth, so pure. His eyes are big and round. "Um, Chanyeol?" I snap out of my thoughts. "You're a bit too close to me....."

I gulp and back up. "Oh, uh, sorry." I say, scratching the back of my hair while Baekhyun blushes and puts his head down, fumbling with his fingers.

"So....Baekhyun..."

"Hm?"

"Do...you want to go out sometime?"

Oh shoot. Please say no. Please say no. Why did the farting noodles would I say that?! Argh he must think I'm a freak! Baekhyun, say no!

"Um...sure....!" He answers, smiling.

What? He said sure? I actually have a chance?! Holy ----!!!!!!!!

"Meet me at the park on Saturday at 3?"

"Alright." Baekhyun gives me one more smile before leaving the room.