Chapter 14

It's Just BasketBall, NOT! It's Love, Stupid!

Sehun's POV:

"I'll be right back." Luhan said as he placed a kiss on my cheek. He stood up and walked behind the stage to perpare for the upcoming show. 

When he left, I watched as Baekhyun were literally throwing food into Chanyeol's mouth. I guess he was bored. "Where's Luhan?" Kai asked as he walked up to the three.

"Oh uh he went to perform. I think he's on now."

We watched as the host, our math teacher, walk up to the stage and talked about something into the microphone that I didn't really listen because I was too mesmerized by my Lulu. Compare to the others, he looks so cute and little.

"And now let's start our performance!"

The music started and Luhan was in the center, well obviously. I watched as his dancing skills kick in.

"What game's next?" Baekhyun asked.

"SHUT IT! I'M WATCHING MY LULU PERFORMING! DO NOT DISTURB ME!!!"

"Alright. Alright."

 

Chanyeol's POV:

"Hey." Kai said plainly as he walked up to us. "How's it going?"

"It's fun!" My little Bacon shouted, jumping up and down. "But why aren't you playing? I thought you love games like these."

I noticed Kai eye Kyungsoo for a second and then to back to us. "Nah, don't feel like it."

"SEHUNNIE!!!!!"

"LULU!!!!"

We watched in disgust as Sehun and Luhan pathetically ran to each other's arms. "How was I?~" Luhan asked, his legs wrapped around Sehun's waist.

"Adorable!"

I almost threw up from their cheesiness. "Ew! Someone shoot me already!" I shouted, then I saw Baekhyun holding a basketball. "Ok, that's not what I meant, Baekkie!"

"The 500m Baton Pass Race is starting soon. May the players go to their respectful places please." The announcer said.

"Come on, Hunnie! Let's go~"

"Chanyeol? Come on." Baekhyun said, dragged my arm and catching up with Luhan.

 

Luhan's POV:

We stood at our places. I was on the first lane and Sehun was in front of me. I'm scared. What if I'm not good enough and drop the baton when I pass it to him?

"You'll do fine, my little LuLu." Sehunnie mouthed in front of me. I nodded and did the hwaiting pump.

Just then, I noticed a familiar figure. A figure with dark hair and dark skin. "Kai! What are you doing? Wait...you're racing?!"

He nodded slowly. "Yeah. the white team need one more player. So they asked me to do it."

"What part?"

"Last part."

"Then...you'll be racing Kyungsoo."

"Yeah."

"Well, it's starting soon. You should go."

He just nodded and walk off. Wow. Kyungsoo vs. Kai. This is going to be interesting.

 

No One's POV:

The race started and Luhan zoomed across the field. He and one of the purple team's player, Himchan, were battling it out as they handed the baton at the same time. "Hunnie, Hwaiting! <3"

Sehun smiled as he raced off. On his left, he can hear Baekhyun's super loud shouts, 'Hurry up!,' 'You're so slow!, 'Why are you so fat, Come on!', 'Your stomach has more rolls than a bakery! Come on! We're losing for the sake of Bacon!!!!!!"

By the time Baekhyun had gotten the baton, Sehun already handed the baton to the third person.

Meanwhile, Kai and Kyungsoo watched as their teams raced. "Hey, Kai?" Kyungsoo suddenly asked, breaking the silence.

"Hm?"

"I think you changed."

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know. Like, it think it's because of cool."

"What?"

"Remember when we raced in third grade? You were so fast."

Kai chuckled. "No. I'm not cool."

"What do you mean?"

"It just that...I don't like losing. I still can't forget when you beat me in third grade. Starting then, I don't to race like these cause I don't want to lose."

"Oh. Well, I'm glad you told me this. I feel like we gotten closer, right?"

Just like that, Kyungsoo walked off with a smile. Kai stood there. He chuckled. "I'm the one who changed? You're the one who changed you pabo." He whispered, walking behind Kyungsoo.

The two started to pant as they ran after receiving the baton. "Kai," Kyungsoo thought. "That time, that time when we raced. I was so scared. You were behind me, running right after me, I was scared. I was so scared."

~

"Kai!!!" Kyungsoo shouted, jumping on Kai with all his might. They fell onto the grass, panting.

"Well. That's it for Sports Day." Kai said. "Blue won again."

"I guess."

"Hey Kyungsoo?"

"Hm?"

"If you want to...do you...want to go out sometime?"

".....sure." Kyungsoo smiled. "I'd love that."

Baekyeol and Hunhan watched as the two laughed together on the grass. "I don't know but...." Baekhyun said, holding his chest. "I suddenly feel so...fluffly."

Luhan nodded and giggled. "I know. My heart feels so warm~"

Chanyeol + Sehun : "........"

 

~

Teaser:

"He's coming? When?!"

"Your father is picking him up right now."

"Omg, omg, omg! Umma, are you serious?! Omg! I finally get to see him again!"

"Come down, honey. He's not a celebrity or something."

"But mom! He's my best friend and I haven't seen him in AGES!!!"

"Alright alright. But remember, he's not Korean, so he's going to have some trouble. Make sure you're always beside him and look after him, alright? And, I heard he dances well now."

"Really? He told me he took a dancing class but I've never seen him dance."

"Well remember he's shy? Oh I just love his cute smile. Those dimples are just sooo adorable!!!"

"Mom, just try not to freak him out like when we were little."

Just then, the doorbell rang. 

"Yixing!"

"S-Suho H-Hyung...."