My appa. My oppa. My nampyeon.

Sacrifices of a Wife

I changed the plotline a bit. Hope you guys don't mind about it (: Here goes nothing!

**

"Hey." I slightly jumped when I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Gapchagiya..." I placed a hand at my chest and unintentionaly glared a smiling Jaemin with his hands held up in air as if he surrendered.

"Wow. Wow. Feisty. I like. Too bad you're owned." He teasingly said. I chuckled and scooted aside to make space for him on the bench. I stayed silent while enjoying the night's breeze.

"Why are you out here anyway?" He spoke after a brief moment.

"Wae? Am I not allowed to?" I jokingly asked him. He rolled his eyes and slumped himself further down on the bench while leaning his head on my shoulder and circled his arms around my not-so-petite waist.

I didn't mind about him being like that because we're friends since diapers. Actually, our relationship is beyond than just friends, if I must say. Sometimes he's like an appa, sometimes like an oppa and sometimes like my husband. Yeah, that's Park Jaemin for you. He's just that awesome. Many have asked why didn't I just marry him. He's perfect and all, a total great husband material. But you know, this thing called love, we can't possibly force it to happen just like that. It's just so special even we ourselves don't know when it happens but it just does. And I just happened to love the wrong guy. Well, what's life without a challenge right?

"You know what baby, if you're just gonna be like this, let him go. What's the point of sticking to someone who doesn't give a about you?" He tightened his hold and nuzzled his nose at the crook of my neck.

I sighed and leaned onto his head. "You'll know why when you actually meet someone, oppa." We stayed like that for awhile more before we joined the crowd inside the house. Once I stepped inside, I was swayed away by Junsu oppa, one of Jaejoong-ssi's best buddy.

"Omo!" I nearly tripped but Yunho oppa, another one of Jaejoong-ssi's best friend caught me by the waist.

"I'll deal with him later, Hani-ah." He said while swaying us both to the music playing. I heard Junsu oppa apologised over the crowd. Yunho oppa just shook his head and sighed. I giggled and mouthed gwaenchana to Junsu oppa.

"You okay?" He circled his arms around my waist when a slower song started playing. I put my hands at his chest and just nodded.

**(A/N: listen to BoA's If you were here)**

The song reminded me so much of the past. Yeah, the good old days where Jaejoong-ssi and I were only friends, not more than that. We used to be quite close. We talked everyday. We were never awkward with each other. There were always new things to gossip. We really enjoyed each other's presence. Its funny how an arranged marriage can changed all of those. Just when a tear about to escape from my eye, someone tapped Yunho oppa on his shoulder. He stopped dancing and led me to someone. I looked up and tried to blink away all the tears. He always knows when I need him. He is always there whenever that happens. I thank God for giving me him. The apple to my eye and straw to my berry, Park...Jae...Min. He smiled lovingly and reached out for my hand. I wasn't able to hold onto my tears anymore. I cried in his embrace. He kissed the top of my head. And I know, with that, he was my appa that night.

"Shhh...everything's gonna be alright, baby. Everything's gonna be alright."