Dear Diary

Leap of Faith

9 Dear Diary

 

10th of March 2012

 

Oh, it's been a while, my friend. A lot of things happened this week.

And when I say a lot, it really is a lot.  

 

 

Yuri brought out her diary from the drawer. She grabbed her favorite cute ballpen which she only uses when she's writing on her diary-slash-scrapbook and started to open up the pages. She smiled as she remembered the things that happened before. When she checked her last update, it was dated March 4. She sighed.

She brought out her bag and get the empty wrappers of candy and chocolate bar, her flyer which is slightly crumpled, and small pieces of blue paper with a note in it. 

"So, I should tell you how this tiring yet wonderful week happened" She spoke as she started writing at her diary.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Monday, March 5, 2012

Since I have special classes during Sundays and I unexpectedly fainted the last time, I failed to meet Ryeowook yesterday. So, this day, I had a meeting with them after my class.

"We will start our campaign on Wednesday so we have to dissiminate the campaign materials that time, we will speak in front of the student body on Thursday, and on Friday will be the voting. The release of results of the votes will be on Monday" If my memory serves me right, these were the exact words that Ryeowook spoke.

Actually, that time, I don't have the energy to listen because I am already dead tired - but I have to. I wasn't really attentive but when I heard my name being spoken by Ryeowook, I pushed myself to focus.

"...and you Yuri, get ready with our flyers and campaign materials. Prepare your speech for Thursday as well. Remember, this week, we have to meet everytime, we have to be in a group. Okay?"

Oh yes. How could I forget the campaign materials? 

As soon as Ryeowook dismissed us, I quickly went out the room. My other party-mates, Go Ara (Secretary) Choi Minho (Treasurer)  Suzy Bae (Auditor) and Lee Yeonhee (PRO), bid their goodbyes to me and I just gave a wave at them.

I have to go home to fix everything that I have to do. I go to the locker room to get some things and books for me to bring home. 

 
I saw a chocolate bar taped on the door of my locker with a small blue paper posted on it.  

Yuri get her glue and put some at the back of the paper and pasted it in her diary while she used scotch tape to put the chocolate wrapper in it as well.

I am pretty curious and puzzled about who do that to my locker, buit yet it is really overwhelming. I still have to guess this "F" person.

 

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Typical class day. While having the German class, I am already writing some drafts for my speech. Just then, the professor called me up and asked me to introduce myself with my hobbies and all.

"Ich heiße Yuri. Meine Hobbys sind singen und.... " I paused. "What?" The professor asked.

Just then, the bell rang. Thank God. I wasn't really prepared about it. Freaking German class. But I don't blame the language, I was just not attentive. Bad Yuri. Haha. I am just nervous about everything. When the professor dismissed our class, I quickly left the room so that I could go straight ahead to the bookstore and go to buy the things I needed at the office supplies. 

       As I was walking, I saw Donghae and Kibum walking opposite to my direction. Suddenly, Kibum pat Donghae's shoulders and said "Yuri" then looked at me. Dongahe smiled and greeted me Good afternoon. He asked me if I have something to do today and I said yes. He asked me if it is about the SC and I agreed. He is insisting to help me with everything related to the SC. I am refusing but he is very insistive. Kibum as well agreed to help me. I gave up and told them that I will just go to the locker room to unload my books from my bag. They agreed and told me they'd just wait for me outside.

 As I stood in front of my locker, I saw a note again, from F.

 I picked up the note and put it inside my bag. Just then, I saw my pink post-it paper so I decided to leave a message as well, for F. 

As soon as I left the locker room, Kibum, Dongahe and I went straight to the near book store. I bought 5 bundles of bond paper, each bundle containing 100 sheets. At least, it could fit for 500 persons in the campus. I also bought black and colored ink in case the printer runs out of ink.

Donghae and Kibum helped me out in carrying those heavy papers. They walked me home. As we reached our house, I offered them drinks and they agreed. The funny part is, Kibum was surprised seeing Yoona at our house. He froze a bit, actually. And that made Donghae and I laugh so hard at his reaction while Yoona, was still oblivious about what's happening. Cutie Kibum.

After they drank their juice and ate the sandwich that Yoona prepared, Kibum helped me out in having the layout design for the flyers. He really has a talent when it comes to stuffs like those. And then, Donghae and Kibum already left the house because it was getting late.

I printed the flyers and waited for it until it was finished. POOR PRINTER THOUGH. (-___________-)

But somehow, that note, made me smile. 

 

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

The Dissimination of Flyers for Campaign.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I heard someone calling my name as I carry those heavy papers on both of my arms. I hardly looked back and it was Donghae. Again. 

"Oh, you're here" I said. "Lemme help you" Donghae said

"No, I could carry this myself"

"I promised you that I will help you throughout your SC campaign since you are helping me out for my film" Donghae insisted as he carried half of the papers.

'Twas pretty cool though. They liked the flyers! Minho and Suzy were in charge of the banners. SMart party lined up at the center of the campus and started dissiminating the flyers. Ryeowook started to use his  megaphone and says "S-M-A-R-T! Smart Party! Vote for SMART party because it is a smart choice! I am Kim Ryeowook, running for presidency......."

I smiled as I gave everyone the flyers in my hands.  

After some time, we ran out of flyers, which means, 500 people already received the flyer. Cool. 

I sat at one corner and sighed. In front of me, I saw a person's hands holding a bottle of water. I looked up and it was Donghae. "Take it" He said.

"Waeyo?" I asked. "I know you are thirsty" He said.

I gladly accepted it.

 

Thursday, March 8, 2012

 

 I found this note at my locker again. I find it very interesting though. I just really hope that I would be very lucky because of that lucky leaf!

...If you are ready to take on new challenges, I am here with you - to guide and to help you in every situations that the whole student body would take. If  you are ready to improve, and to succeed in every endeavors that you would like to have, I am here, a person whom you can depend on. If I would gain your trust by voting me, I am willing to learn new things along with you and to work with the changes for the benefit of the students.  

I, Kwon Yuri, together with Ryeowook, Ara, Minho, Suzy and Yeonhee will be dedicated in our work if you vote for the Student Council. Vote wisely! Vote SMart party, because, it is a smart choice. Thank you!

 

That is my favorite part of my speech. How was it?

 

Friday, March 9, 2012

 

The voting started. My hearts thumping really hard. The voting is thru online since there are many students in the college.   I go inside the Computer Laboratory. I took an empty seat and of course, voted my party. 

in was still inside the Comp Lab when someone knocked the glass wall and I looked back. Nobody was there but there is a blue post-it note posted on the glass. I finished voting and quickly left the Lab. I looked at the note and  it was from F again.

The note says : "I know you could win this - F"

Unfortunately, I lost the note :( I don't know where I put it.

 

Saturday, March 10, 2012

And, today, is my rest day. The weather's fine and I slept all day. Seriously. Yoona doesn't have the courage to bug me all day since she know that I am dead tired. My Unnie as well knows. They understand :) It's already 9:00 in the evening. Haaiissshhh. I am getting nervous for the results. Tomorrow, I'm planning to draft the script so that, the next week, we will finish filming and the week after next would be the polishing, editing and everything and on the 22nd, Donghae will pass the film.

I never felt this pressured in my whole life! Haha.

That's all for this long diary weekly entry. lovelots! Yuri

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

She sighed as she finished writing in her diary. Suddenly, her phone rang. The screen says, she has a message. As she grabbed her phone, she smiled when it was Donghae who texted her.

 

From: Donghae [03/10/12]

Hello! I hope you are fine. I just want to talk about the script and I want you to help me choose the persons who will act on the film. We will have our somewhat auditions, at the school...and..can we grab a bite tomorrow? My treat :) 

 

Yuri smiled, then replied "Sure"

Oooppss.. It seems like.. I still have to write this on my diary.. Haha! Yuri thought.


 

Author's Note: 

A pretty long chapter~! 

Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ Give some love, subscribe and share your comments! Be my happy pill! :D

It is overwhelming to see that I have 24 people who subscribed and continue to give love and support by sharing comments to this story. Thank you for the Yulhae support you are giving me! *hugs* >:D< 24 and counting!!!

I hope you'd stay stuned! Now, I am off to sleep! Zzzzzzz.. -Kishiee♥