Have you ever been in love?

Leap of Faith

6 Have you ever been in love?

 

 

2nd of March 2012

 

"Ottoke" Yuri sighed remembering what Ryeowook and Donghae have said to her yesterday.

 

"Oh, by the way, I'd like you to join the candidacy for the Student Council"

"I'll run for Presidency, can you be my Vice President?" 

"Can you be the writer of my film?"

"I mean, You can write stories, am I right? You are soon to be journalist someday, and if you could write a good song, what more if you write stories? It must be good as well, or more than good" 

 

 

"Aigoo, what are you thinking?" Yoona said who is sitting at Yuri's couch. "You seem to have deep thoughts in your head" She added.

Yuri sighed. "It's just that, there is something that's worrying me"

"What is it then?" Yoona asked. "Kim Ryeowook, wants me to join the Student Council, as Vice President" Yuri said.

"Wow, that's nice! So nice! Accept it!" Yoona smiled. "And, Lee Donghae, wants me to be the writer of his upcoming film" Yuri sighed. "It's like taking two responsibilities at the same time"

"If I were you, I'll reconsider, both" Yoona smiled. "Why?" Yuri asked.

"It's only once that you'll be given an opportunity like that, you could manage your time, so you can do both" Yoona explained. Yuri sighed, and then, nodded.

"Go on, this is your chance to prove yourself" Yoona spoke.

 

Okay, give it a try, Yul. Yuri spoke to herself.

 

"Oh it's Friday right?" Yoona asked. "Neh" Yuri replied.

"And it's already 12:00 noon" Yoona added. "And then?" 

"Don't you have classes at 1:00?" Yoona reminded Yuri.

"Oh!" Yuri spoke as she quickly stood up. "Yah! don't you also have classes?" Yuri asked.

"At 2:00 pm" Yoona said "Yuri, you are running out of time" 

"Yes Eomma!" Yuri stuck out her tongue as she giggled and run towards her room upstairs.

 

As she opened her closet, she nearly get her pair of black dresses inside. She laughed. Just then she brought out her blue top, pink fashionable sweater in case she gets cold inside the room, skirt, and a pair of flat shoes. It may be awkward, but she tried to put on a simple make-up that Yoona taught her how too. 

Just then Yoona opened the door unexpectedly and sat down her bed. "C'mmon Yuri, let's go to school"

"I thought your classes would begin at 2:00pm?" Yuri asked.

"I will have a meeting with my club members" Yoona said pertaining to Theater Arts Club. "So I'll go with you" 

"Okay" Yuri spoke.

Yuri and Yoona left the house. They walked towards the Bus Stop. When the bus came, they both entered the bus and swiped their cards to pay. Just then, they took an empty seat.

"So have you decided?" Yoona asked, pertaining to the thing that keeps Yuri wondering.

"Neh, I think I can handle it both" Yuri said. "It's just crazy that it's my first time handling two responsibilities at the same time, as in, two big responsibilities"

"Of course, it's like that at first, but, as time goes by, it will be so much fulfilling after you finished and successfully done your responsibilities" Yoona smiled. Yuri smiled back.

When they reached the bus stop, the two of them went down the bus. They exchanged goodbyes and Yuri proceeded to her building. 

 

 

Yuri sat down at her chair. Just then someone put several pieces of paper on her desk. She looked up and saw Ryeowook smiling at her. "Here is the form for the candidacy, please fill it up" He said.

"But" Yuri sighed. "Wookie, I have to tell you something"

"What is it then?" Ryeowook asked.

"I will agree to be your Vice President" Yuri paused which made Ryeowook yelp a bit. " But, I have to tell you that I have some engagements too, like writing a story for a certain mini film and others and I am so worried about managing my time with holding two responsibilities at a time"

"It's okay Yul" Ryeowook spoke "It's only once a week taht we will be having meetings and besides, we can chat over the internet or call or text each other right? C'mmon, I trust you, be my Vice President" He assured. Yuri smiled."Okay, so, I'll prepare for it, I promise" Yuri said.

"Thank you Yuri" Ryeowook said "Thank you too, for the trust, and for the opportunity" She smiled.

Their professor entered the room. Yuri sighed. It's German Class again, for two freaking hours. She sighed. 

"Guten Tag!" Their professor, Kim ShinHye spoke in German.

"Guten Tag" The students echoed. 

Suddenly, Yuri's phone vibrated from her bag. She picked it up and read the message. It was from an unknown number.

[Unknown Number] 03/02/12

Hello~ It's me Lee Donghae. I am just wondering if you already decided about being the writer of my mini film? I hope you would reply. Thank you and Take Care :)

 

Yuri just then saved his number in her phone. She also replied to his text.

 

Yuri~ 03/02/12

Oh, Neh. Could we meet at the Cafeteria, later at 3:00pm? That's when I am free. Thanks! :)

 

Yuri waited for the class to finish. She jotted down notes for her to study at home. Although she was totally bored learning German, she really likes to know new languages. The professor finally bid goodbye. Finally! Yuri thought. As the bell rang, she headed her way to the cafeteria.

 

 

 


Excited, Donghae went early at the Cafeteria. He sat down at an empty seat. He looked at his clock and it's still 2:45. Just then, he grabbed his phone and sent a message to Kibum and Eunhyuk. 

 

[To: Kibum; Monkey] 03/02/12

Guys, we will have a meeting. Cafeteria. 3:00 pm. Don't  be late!

 

Ten minutes after, he then saw Yuri looking around the Cafeteria. He smiled. He raised his arms and called her "Hey, Yuri, I am here!"

With what Donghae had done, many girls looked at Donghae then turned their gaze at Yuri. Some are giving glares, some are smirking, some just rolled their eyes. Yuri looked uncomfortable. What's really wrong with these people! She thought to herself. When her eyes met with Donghae, she walked slowly and took an empty seat in front of Donghae. 

"Hello" Donghae said "You came early" He added.

"Neh" Yuri spoke. "It's my break, anyway"

"So, let's talk about it" Donghae said.

"I've decided" Yuri spoke. "Actually, I am thinking of how I could manage my time in helping you, if I'll be joining the Student Council, in our College" Yuri added.

"Really?" Donghae sighed. Is she rejecting my offer? Donghae thought. "But how about the w-"

Yuri sighed. "And I've also decided to help you" Yuri smiled "I mean, I think I could manage my time in the candidacy as well as helping you throughout your film" 

"Really!" Donghae cheered "Whoah" Donghae smiled in so much delight "And, oh, I think me and my friends could help you in your candidacy" He added.

"Thanks" Yuri smiled. "Don't worry, I won't pressure you with the time, I still have three weeks of preparation" Donghae said.

"Thank you Yuri!" He added.

Yuri smiled. "So it's a Deal" Donghae presented his hand for a handshake. Yuri extended her hands as well and they shook hands. 

"Deal"

Donghae, being a time conscious man, looked at his clock. It's already 3:05 pm. He sighed. He really hates late people. Just when he grabbed his phone and try to contact Kibum, his two friends came and smiled at Yuri.

"Oh Hi Yuri, nice to see you again" Kibum smiled. "Hi!" Eunhyuk spoke.

"The two of you are late" Donghae said looking at them, pissed.

"Sorry, it's just that, Eunhyuk is such a sleepy head" Kibum said "He slept at the library in which the librarian gave him detention for an hour so we came here, late" He added.

"Aigooo" Donghae whispered. "Okay!" Donghae smiled as he changed his mood. "Today will be our official meeting, since, my team is here with me" Donghae said. Kibum and Eunhyuk gave him an approving look.

"Kibum, you will be in charge of editing my film" Donghae spoke "I ill still help you about that" He smiled as Kibum nodded.

"And you monkeybrain" He looked at Eunhyuk with a smirk "You will find persons who will act on my mini film"

"Yah, Ask Yoona as the actress" Eunhyuk said "No, it can't be, the actors and actresses must not belong to the Theater Arts club" Donghae said.

"If you can give me one boy and one girl out of the Theater Arts club, who can act in my mini film, I'll buy you 5 packs of cookies"

"Only five?!" Eunhyuk pouted "Ten" Donghae said. "Deal! Thanks bro!" Eunhyuk laughed victoriously. Donghae rolled his eyes.

"And for our writer" Donghae paused as he smiled while looking at Yuri "The concept is all about love, the never ending love" He added.

"Love?" Yuri sighed. "I am not really that romantic" Yuri said as she laughed.

"Why? It is as if you've never been in love?" Donghae asked.

"Never been" Yuri said.

"Oh" Donghae looked surprised. "Oh! Ask someone who is in love, or experienced being in love" Eunhyuk paused. "Oh! Ask Kibumhow was it being in love with Yoona" Eunhyuk said as he laughed. Yuri looked surprised "Yoona? You love Yoona?" She said looking at Kibum.

Kibum glared at Eunhyuk and said "You really are a monkey! Gossip monster!"

"But it's true right?" Eunhyuk laughed. "No I am just kidding Yuri, Kibum only likes Yoona"

"Sorry I was just surprised" Yuri laughed "I mean, as you all know, Yoona, is my best friend" She added. Kibum sighed. From his seat, he stood up and then turned to Yuri and whispered something to her ears "But please keep that as a secret, Please" Kibum pleaded. Yuri nodded.

Donghae cleared his throat which made Kibum go back to his place. "So Yuri, I trust you, I know you can do it, tragic, romantic, corny whatever as long as it is a good story, I will accept it, and of course, we will help you with ideas" Donghae said.  

"But, of course, I'll do my best to write a good story and a good plot" She smiled. Donghae felt assured.

"Why Donghae? Have you ever been in love?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Eunhyuk, you knew me" Donghae spoke looking at Yuri "Never been, never had" He smiled. Yuri find it weird that Donghae was looking at her, straight.

 

 

"But I think, I will have, soon" Donghae thought feeling some sommersaults inside him while looking at Yuri. "I hope"


Author's Note: Too energized, I updated a chapter :D Pretty short, eh? XD 

Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ Give some love, subscribe and share your comments! Be my happy pill! :D 

I hope you'll not be bored, but the start of the wonderful Yulhae connection will be on the next chapters so stay tuned!

Don't forget to watch the teaser of this fanfic. The link is posted in the Foreword.

If you are not busy, try reading my two other FF's : Reasons and To Love is the Hardest Thing to do :) 11 subscribers, and still counting! I hope I'd gain more ^_^

Tomorrow will be the start of my Sophomore College life :"> Bless me! Wish me luck! 

, Yes you! Thank you for reading!! -Kishiee♥