The Lucky Day

Leap of Faith

 

11 The Lucky Day

 

12th of March 2012

 

Until this girl, came inside the room.

"Annyeong Haseyo"

Donghae smiled.

A surge of memories came inside Donghae's head. Donghae was walking on the corridor of their school when he heard a voice from a slightly opened door of the room that he had passed by. He walked slowly leading to the voice he heard. The sweet calm voice of a girl caught his attention. Every melody of the song captured him and it was as if his feet was nailed on the ground. He looked at the face of the girl. He couldn't forget her eyes smiling even when she sings. Just then the girl looked surprised when she saw him as he took a peak at the door. Donghae walked away but then the girl shouted "Hey!" Donghae stopped from walking. "I'm sorry It's just that your voice is too good, I mean, no, too beautiful that I can't help but look at you as you practice your song" Donghae said as he turned his back to the girl. The girl laughed. "You are Donghae, Am I right? By the way, my name is-" 


"Oh, Tiffany" Kibum spoke that stopped Donghae from his daydream.

"Hi Tiffany" Eunhyuk cheered.

"Tiffany" Donghae whispered as he smiled at her.

"Oh, Hello, I'm Tiffany, Hwang MiYoung, so I am contestant number 52 huh?" She smiled.

Yuri was amazed by her smile. Even when she talks, her eyes are smiling. She's.. indeed pretty, she thought.

"So, I'm gonna sing-"

"Don't sing anymore! we already know how you sing! Finally we met a girl to sing a song and be the one to take part to the film!" Eunhyuk cheered.

"Shut up monkeybrain let her-"

"Aigoo, are you gonna fight again?" Kibum cut off Donghae's words. "Let Tiffany prove her self to us"

"But she's perfect!" Eunhyuk shouted which made Tiffany laugh.

"Oh, so she's another perfect girl here, Aigooo. A lot of perfect girls. Adding up to Boa and Yoona" Yuri thought as she looked at Tiffany. "But, she looks, perfect, actually, oh why am I saying this? pabo pabo!" She added to her thoughts as she slapped her head.

"Anything wrong?" Kibum said as he looked at her "Oh nothing! I just thought of something" She answered.

Just then, Tiffany started singing.

 

[By Myself] 

Jebal moreun chae jinagayo

Jebal nungildo jujimayo
Moraebaramgateun naldeure
Amugeotdo naege jujimayo

Nae maeum hana jeobeodugo
Nae nunmul hana sumgyeodugo
Cheoeumbon geotcheoreom natseonsaramcheoreom
Jinagayo geuraeyaman haeyo

Na honjaseo sarangeul malhago
Sarangeul bonaego honja ssaheun
Chueoge gyeopgyeobi nunmuri maeyeo

Meon gose isseodo geudae haengbokhagil
Naui sarangeul gaseumgipi mudeoyo

 


 

"Still the same" Donghae said "As good as ever" He clapped his hands.

"You never fail to impress us!" Eunhyuk cheered.

"Seems we find the girl for the lead role, Yuri" Kibum said facing her.

"So, Yuri, do you think she fits for the lead role?" Donghae asked.

"We need two girls, one who will play MaRi and YoonHee, and one boy, who will play JoonShik" Yuri said "I just don't know if Tiffany would play MaRi or YoonHee"

"Let's just wait until we find another girl and a boy" Donghae smiled. "So, MiYoung" He stood up, "Welcome to the team, Thank you" He extended his hand to Tiffany "Gee, Tiffany please, stop calling me Miyoung!" Tiffany spoke as they shook hands, while Donghae stucked out his tongue playfully.

"One down, two more! Haha!" Eunhyuk shouted.

"So, Are you four, close?" Yuri asked Kibum. "Us? Four? Ah! Haha, it's because, Tiffany, is our friend and the ex-girlfriend of Donghae's cousin, Yunho" Kibum spoke.

"But why build this kind of audition if you already know some people to join the film? I mean, all of you already know that Tiffany can sing and act right?" Yuri asked.

"It's just that, we never thought, she'll go for this audition. I sent her a message, asking her oif she's interested for this, and she just told me that she'll think of it first and then, this happened" Kibum explained "Oh" Yuri said.

"Tiffany, sit down, and watch others too" Eunhyuk said as he pulled out a chair and let Tiffany sit.

"Next!" Donghae spoke.

"Oh, actually" Tiffany spoke "I'm the last one"

"Aigooo!" Eunhyuk smirked. "Haha, you're the only one who passed!" Donghae laughed.

"Uhm excuse me, where is the Music Room?" A person just opened the door which made everyone shocked.

"The Music Room is located three rooms after this room" Kibum said.

"Oh yeah, thanks! Sorry, I'm a new student here so, Haha!" The guy said as he scrathed his head then made a courteous bow.

"Oh! You're new here, I've never seen you before" Eunhyuk said as he walked towards the guy. "Neh" The guy answered.

"What course do you take?"

"Music"

"Major?"

"Voice"

"GREAT!" Eunhyuk shouted which amde evryone surprised "Let him sing!"

"Huh?" Kibum and Donghae looked puzzled.

"Hey, what's your name?"

"KyuHyun, Cho KyuHyun"

"Never joined organizations here in school?"

"Of course, I'm still new"

"You're good looking" Eunhyuk said.

"Hey Gay monkey!" Donghae said as he laughed "Don't make KyuHyun afraid!"

"FYI I AM NOT A GAY"

"Then shut up, monkeybrain" Everyone laughed.

"Okay, wait, I'll have a audition for the Chorale and is t-"

"Oh please!" Eunhyuk begged "Please, just join our team first and then this maybe your chance to join the Chorale"

"Huh?" Kyuhyun looked puzzled.

"Look, we will shoot a film and we need a guy to portray a role so please, just this time please" Eunhyuk said "What am I gonna do?"

"You know how to sing right?"

"Neh"

"Do you have a background on acting?"

"Sort of" KyuHyun spoke "Back in High School, I was a member of the Drama Club and-"

"Hello Excuse me, is this the audition for the Chorale?"

"OH" Eunhyuk smiled "Hello beautiful, I'm Eunhyuk!"

"Okay, hello! I am SeoHyun!" She smiled. "So, I'm in Soprano, and I-"

"Wait, are you also new in school?"

"Neh, I just came here, two weeks ago" SeoHyun smiled.

"Can you act?"

"Uhm, I dunno, I just want to sing, wait is this the Audition for the Chorale?"

Donghae finally stood up and said "You are in a wrong room, This place is for my mini film and we are having auditions for the boy and girl role of the film. I know, you want to sing, and now I am telling you that the Music room is just three rooms after this room" 

"Donghae what are you doing?" Eunhyuk questioned

"Why are you insisting them? If they are interested to join us, they should have fall in line and have their audition, but they are in teh wrong room Eunhyuk" Donghae said.

"Well actially, I'm game" SeoHyun said "I mean, as long as I would sing in the film, its okay with me, its a new experience"

"Me too" KyuHyun said 

Yuri looked amazed "So it means we found the three people we needed?" She smiled.

"See? I won Hae" Eunhyuk cheered. Tiffany laughed.

"So, both of you are Music Majors?" Yuri asked. "Neh" SeoHyun said "I guess" Kyuhyun said.

"Well, I already wrote a song, I just need singers and also, the accompaniment"

"I know how to play Piano" SeoHyun said "I know guitar" Kyuhyun said.

"Great!" Tiffany smiled. 

"This must be our lucky day, Donghae" Kibum spoke.

"Indeed, a lucky day" Dongahe spoke.

"So, we're okay now, KyuHyun? SeoHyun? MiYoung?" Donghae asked the three.

"Tiffany okay?" Tiffany said

"Neh" SeoHyun and Kyuhyun chorused.

"So, tomorrow, same room, at 1:00 pm, proceed at this room so we could tell you the details about my 15 minute film" Donghae smiled.

"Thanks for the opportunity!" Seohyun smiled.

"And don't forget, I need to hear you sing tomorrow, Kyuhyun and SeoHyun" 

"Neh" 

"By the way, I am Lee Donghae, this monkey is Eunhyuk, this guy is Kibum" Donghae introduced. "She is Tiffany, and" He paused

"She is Yuri, the script and song writer" He said looking at Yuri.

The two of them smiled "Nice meeting you guys"

"So, we're all set!" Eunhyuk cheered.

"So we must celebrate! Let us have dinner, together, all of us!" Eunhyuk proposed.

"Sorry, I have to go home early" Kyuhyun said.

"Me too" SeoHyun said.

"Me three?" Tiffany said and they all laughed. "I have a dinner date with Mom" She said

"Okay, so let's all just meet tomorrow, Thank you guys!" Donghae said.

Tiffany, kyuHyuna nd SeoHyun left the roomSuddenly Kibum reached his phone and his eyes widened while looking at the screen.

"Oh, Yoona is calling you!" Eunhyuk teased.

Kibum gulped before answering the phone. "Yoboseyo?"

"Neh, Yuri's here"

"Yuri" Kibum said as he gave Yuri the phone.

"Yoona, Neh, I'm okay! My phone is not working anymore that's why, Mianhae! Neh, I'll go home, tell Unnie I'm still here okay? Thanks! Okay! Bye!" Yuri said.

"My phone is not working anymore" Yuri laughed  "It's been a week after this phone accidentally hit the ground, it was working but sometimes malfunctioning, and maybe, it's not gonna work now" 

Donghae sighed "I am sorry about that, if you want I'll buy a new one"

"No, my fault" Yuri cut him off "I fainted that's why" She laughed. Donghae laughed as well.

"Oh, let's eat together" Donghae spoke "Remember? my treat?"

"Oh, sure" Yuri smiled "I'm pretty hungry haha"

"Your treat?!!" Eunhyuk smiled, grabbing the arms of Donghae.

"Yah" Donghae looked at him with an evil stare "Eat bananas"

"But I helped you with-"

"Aren't the 10 packs of cookies enough for you?!" Donghae smirked "And besides, you are the reason why we stayed up this late, it's already 6pm"

"Aigooooo please!" Eunhyuk pleaded.

Yuri just smiled at the two of them.

"I'm sorry with that" Kibum spoke pointing at the two who's quarrelling. "It's okay" She smiled.

"So, let's head to the nearest restaurant" Donghae spoke. "Kibum please text Yoona that Yuri will have dinner with us"

"Ayiiieee!" Eunhyuk teased.

 


 

7:00 pm

 

"Soo Man Restaurant, is it good here?" Kibum asked.

"We would never know, until we try!" Eunhyuk said who seems to be so excited.

"Aigooo when it comes to food" Donghae said looking at EunHyuk.

As soon as the waited came, Donghae ordered food. After that the waiter gave them 4 tickets. 

"What's this?" Yuri asked.

"You have free tickets for the raffle, you may win an Iphone" The waiter said. "Just write your name and leave the ticket here inside the bowl and keep your stubs for the number" He explained.

"Thanks!" Donghae said.

"It's your chance to win a phone" Eunhyuk said "I hope so!" Yuri laughed.

 

Hello! This may be your lucky day! To all of the customers, have you placed your raffle tickets here? Neh? Okay! So hold your stubs because you may be one of the three lucky winners of our Iphone! Yes, It's because, this restaurant is celebrating its 30th year anniversary! Thank you for the trust and support for us. So, now, what are we waiting for? Let's start the raffle!

 

The Emcee took a ticket from a large bowl. Everyone's seems to be so excited. 

"Number 67!"

"Number 85!"

The two winners go up the stage and get the prizes.

"And lastly..... Number 99!"

"Aiggoooo! I'm number 98!" Eunhyuk shouted then pouted.

"If you are number 98, who is number 99?" Donghae wondered.

"Yuri!" Kibum shouted "I'm number 100, and you're number 99, check your stub!" He continued.

"Me?" Yuri's eyes widened as she looked at her stub "OMG It's me!" She said happily which made Donghae laugh. 

Yuri rushed upstage and smiled brightly as she get her prize. "Kamsahamnida!" Yuri spoke. "Congratulations young lady!"

Yuri looked so happy. Donghae smiled at her while Kibum is staring at Donghae and seemed like having thoughts in mind. While Eunhyuk took a picture of Yuri on the stage.

"Congrats Yuri" Dongahe said as Yuri sit down on the chair.

"I'm so lucky, my phone is already broke, I have a new one!" She smiled.

"May I see?!" Eunhyuk said excitedly. The three of them laughed.

"Oh! Picture picture!" Eunhyuk said as he took a picture of the four of them.

"Now, the three of you!" He said.

"Aniyo, just the two of them" Kibum said.

"Seriously?" Dongahe said. Yuri laughed.

"It's okay" Yuri said.

"C'mmon, it's the first picture of Yuri with her phone, go!" Kibum smiled mischievously.

"Okay, smile!" Eunhyuk took a picture of them.

"Wacky!"

"Another Wacky!"

Yuri laughed so hard after Eunhyuk took a picture.

"Why?" Donghae asked.

"You know what, I'm lucky I have new friends like the three of you"

"And you are our new favorite girl!" Eunhyuk said.

Yuri smiled and said "Gomawo"

 


 

9:00 pm

 

After dinner...

 

 

"Maybe I must set a new date that all of us, including the new members of the team to join us for dinner or maybe lunch, right?" Donghae spoke.

"True, more food" Eunhyuk said as he touched his full stomach.

"Shut up monkey" Donghae rolled his eyes. Yuri and Kibum laughed.

"Oh, let's drop Yuri into her house" Kibum suggested.

"Oh, Aniyo, I'll just walk, my house is just 10 minutes away from this restaurant"

"I'll walk you home" Donghae smiled

"Oh!" Kibum snapped "I have to go, TaeYeon is looking for me"

"Oh your sister? I miss her, I'll go with you!" Eunhyuk spoke as he pulled Kibum to the other direction.

"What are you saying?! Keep off my sister!" Kibum said.

"Bye guys!" Eunhyuk shouted as he pulled away Kibum.

"Bye" Donghae said. Yuri giggled.

"So, let's go?"

"Neh" Yuri smiled.

While walking they seemed to be both quiet. Donghae felt uncomfortable so he started the conversation foirst. "So, who do you think will play the role of the girl who is brokenhearted?" He asked.

"Uhm, SeoHyun is like the shy and innocent type so I think she's the main character" Yuri paused "Tiffany, on the other hand, looks like the popular girl so it suits her"

"That's what I'm  thinking as well" Dongahe chuckled.

"Uhm, Yuri" He looked at her "Neh?"

"Thanks for everything" He said as he pinched her cheeks.

"Aigoooo!" Yuri smiled "Thanks to you as well" Yui said as she also pinched his cheeks.

"Oh, your number" Donghae said as he gave his phone to Yuri "Oh, yeah" Yuri said as she copied her num ber from her new phone. She saved her new number to Donghae's phone.

"Oh, here's my house" Yuri said "Thanks, for the second time, you brought me home" She smiled.

"It's okay, no problem" Donghae said. "I'll go now, thank you Yuri" He said extending his hand.

"Thank you Donghae, Take Care" She said as they shook hands.

 


 

Yuri just finished writing on her diary when she looked at her phone again. She received a message.

 

[From: Unknown Number 03/12/12]

Hello, It's Donghae! Thanks for today, See you tom. Sleep well :)

 

 

[To: Donghae 03/12/12]

Thank you Donghae. Sweet dreams :)

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri kept on looking at her pictures with him. She smiled.

This is indeed, a lucky day. She thought.

 




Author's Note:

Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ Give some love, subscribe and share your comments! Be my happy pill! :D

I would like to hug my 30 subscribers >:D< ♥ (I hope, it's still 30 and counting kekekeke~!)

 

Stay tuned! More surprises! :)