Bench

Leap of Faith

5 Bench

 

1st of March 2012

 

She walked slowly along the corridors. She felt awkward that a lot of students were looking at her. Some, looking at her from top to bottom, some are smiling at her and some gave her a frown which made her very uncomfortable. What's wrong with these people? She thought. She looked at her clock "Oh, It's 8:30, English time" She thought. 

When she reached their room, stares, glares, mutters were heard from each and every mouth in the classroom. Without giving a bother about those pair of eyes and not minding the number of times that the name "Kwon Yuri" has been said out of peoples mouth, Yuri took a seat at the back of the classroom.

 

"Oh my gosh, is that really you?" Someone behind Yuri spoke. Yuri looked back and saw Kim RyeoWook, the class president.

"Oh, Hi there, Wookie" Yuri smiled. "It really is you!" Ryeowook laughed. "Wow" He added looking so amused. "You really look different today! Beautiful!" He said then smiled.

"Really? Thanks" Yuri smiled back. "At last you let go of your all-black dresses" Ryeowook said. "Are you in love? Who made you change your look?!"

"Me? I ain't in love" Yuri laughed. "It's just that, I am already twenty, and, you know, it's time to mature a bit" Yuri explained.

"Oh yeah, belated happy birthday" Ryeowook paused "But remember, a love life, sometimes makes you mature even more" He stucked out his tongue. Yuri just laughed at his words. 

"Oh, by the way, I'd like you to join the candidacy for the Student Council" Ryeowook said "I'll run for Presidency, can you be my Vice President?" He added.

"Oh gosh" Yuri whispered "It is my first time, to be invited, to join in such t-"

"C'mmon! Your grades are pretty great too" Ryeowook cut her words "Please?"

"Lemme think of it first Wookie" Yuri sighed "But thank you, really, for inviting me" Yuri smiled.

 

"I'll wait for you okay?!" Ryeowook spoke.

 

As soon as the professor entered the room, the students get into their chairs.

 


 

"Are you excited to know your new project?!" 

 

 

Kim Dana, their professor, said as she entered the room and placed her things on the table. She smiled. Just then, some of the students groaned into disbelief while others sighed.

Donghae rolled his eyes and heaved out a heavy sigh. Another freaking project. He thought.

"Individually, you will make a 15-30 minute Mini Film" The professor explained. "About, Love!"

"Ma'am, it aint Valentines Day!" One student spoke, and all of them laughed.

"I know, I know, but the point is, it's the topic that never lose trend, a topic that never fades" She explained. "No buts!"

 

"Feel free to choose the storyline, but the writer must come from our school. Or maybe you could write your own story. And the actors and actresses should be also from our school, however, you couldn't get students who plays in the theater play, or a member of the theater arts club, or a theater arts student" She said which made the students whine. 

"That is the challenge. Of course there are also students from different courses who excels in acting"

"And the important part is, the Top 5 films that will be chosen from this class will be shown in the Film Festival that will be hosted by SM International College! So, do your best, my dear students"

 

Donghae sighed. But still, he wants to be part of the Top 5 film makers in the class.

"Let's do this" He whispered.

 


Donghae sighed thinking of their new film project. Since it is an individual project, he must think of who will be his assistant, writer and actors for his film. 

Maybe I'll just ask help from Kibum and Eunhyuk. Kibum will be in charge of editing stuffs since he is good at computers while the monkeyhead will be in charge of finding good actors out of the theater arts club. Donghae thought.

He is now heading his way towards his favorite place - the bench behind the big tree. Somehow, it was the only place that he could relax and concentrate inside the school. Just then he was surprised that someone was already sitting down the bench. He hid himself beside the tree. 

 

And the girl's voice was heard who happens to be singing. 

 

 

Nareul deo saranghage mandeulji mothan, nae jalmosijyo

(It’s my mistake for not making you love me more) 


Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin, nae jalmosijyo

(It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me) 


Nae maeum mankeum narreur deo, saranghage haji mot haesseotdeon geoyeotjyo, nae jalmosijyo

(It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.)

 

 

Pretty impressed and amused, Donghae looked at the person who is currently wrriting a song. He was surprised when he saw a familiar face. Just then, he smiled.

 

 

I think I just found my writer. He thought.


Aigoooo.. what should I do? Would I accept Wookie's invitation to run as his Vice President? Aissshhh. Yuri thought.

 

Just then, she was surprised that someone popped out of the tree and clapped his hands. "Nareul deo saranghage mandeulji mothan, nae jalmosijyo.Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin, nae jalmosijyo" He spoke as he sat down beside her.

 

She looked up and saw Lee Donghae.

 

"Oh it is you" Yuri said as she felt relieved. "Sorry I was surprised" She added.

"It's a song, you are writing" Donghae said looking at her notebook. "Am I right?"

"Oh" Yuri laughed "Neh, a song that I just thought of while sitting down here at the bench" She added.

"It was good" Donghae complimented. "It was really good, that, I would ask you something" 

"What is it then?" Yuri asked.

 

"Can you be the writer of my film?" He asked. "I mean, You can write stories, am I right? You are soon to be journalist someday, and if you could write a good song, what more if you write stories? It must be good as well, or more than good" He added trying to convince Yuri.

 

"Uhhmm but..please let me think of it first" Yuri begged "Please? I mean.."

 

"Oh, sure of course" Donghae said "I'll wait for your reply. By the way, can I ask your number? So I could contact you" He added.

Just then Donghae grabbed his phone and handed it to Yuri. Yuri saved her number and gave it back to Donghae. "Thanks" Donghae smiled.

 

 

Yuri just then smiled, then sighed. Two responsibilities ahead. Kill yourself Yuri. She thought.


Author's Note: Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ Give some love, subscribe and share your comments! Be my happy pill! :D 

By the way, the title of the song is Mistake, composed by our one and only, Kwon Yuri and sung by SNSD ♥ :)

And I AM SO SORRY because sometimes, I mispell Donghae's name into Dongahae >.< I found it out when I re-read my Chapters and.. Mianhae!! I will try to edit it as soon as possible. :))

If you are not busy, try reading my two other FF's : Reasons and To Love is the Hardest Thing to do (Both YoonBum fic. Oh! Yuri's there as well of course and my other biases :p) :) I gained readers! I hope I'd gain more ^_^

, Yes you! Thank you for reading!! -Kishiee♥