She is Kwon Yuri

Leap of Faith

2 She is Kwon Yuri

"Let's go to the spa!"

Kwon Boa, her small, thin and stylish older sister shouted with her sweet booming voice as she banged and opened the door. Her Unnie's actions made her jump into surprise. She sighed after she saw her sister's smile. Do you have to put it that way? she wondered, as she placed her hand in her chest and heaved out a heavy sigh. Boa could have just knocked the door first and called out her name before entering the room knowing that Yuri can be easily nervous, surprised and afraid. She can't be nervous, surprised or afraid because once it happens, her heart easily palpitates that makes her breathing uneven.

"Oh!" Boa snapped "Sorry, did I made you surprised?" She asked nervously.

"Yes indeed! Thanks to you, I almost got a heart attack" She thought. 

"No, no, I am okay Unnie" She replied to prevent her sister from freaking out. "And besides I am kinda used to it" She murmured hallowedly.

"What did you just said?" Boa asked "Nothing, I am okay Unnie!" She replied fastly.

"Aigoo, I thought you would-" Boa paused. "Anyways, as I was saying, let's go to the spa" She continued.

"Uhm, just go ahead, I don't like to go" She answered.

"Kwon Yuri" Boa said with her tone that sounded like "I-am-you-Unnie-so-listen-to-me" or "I-am-older-and-you-have-no-choice-but-come-with-me" as she eyed Yuri.

"But Unnie I-"

"Yuri-aaaaahhhh!" Someone who happens to be Yuri's bubbly best friend named Im Yoona who wears a pink flowery dress just opened the door unexpectedly with her slightly loud voice that made Yuri's heart jumped a bit. 

"Why do these girls who happen to be my closest girls have to enter my room in that manner!" Yuri screamed in her head as she relazed herself.

"Yah, both of you surprised me, do you want me to die this early?!" Yuri finally spoke out loud.

"Oopps, sorry" Boa and Yoona chorused.

Yoona sat down at the edge of Yuri's bed. Yuri's eyes turned big when she thought of a very bright idea. She then faced Boa and said "Unnie, sorry I couldn't go with you today because Yoona and I have some important things to do and talk about school okay? Maybe some other time" Yuri said as an excuse. She is, really is, allergic to girly stuffs which is an opposite to Boa and Yoona who were very, very, very girly and lady like. 

"Oh really?" Boa sighed. Yuri just gave an eye to eye contact with Yoona and Yoona replied with an approving look.

"Yes Unnie, we will talk about something today" Yoona said covering Yuri up.

"Okay then, how about tomorrow Yuri? It's your birthday" Boa asked. "Unnie, I already had a plan for tomorrow" Yuri spoke 

"Okay fine, the next day after your birthday, okay? No buts!" Boa said as she reached the door knob. "Bye girls, I will go to the spa now" Then she left.

Yoona faced Yuri and asked "Where are we going? whaat are we gonna talk about?" 

"Hey wait a minute, why are you here anyway?" Yuri answered which is probably not an answer because it was a question for Yoona.

"I have a birthday gift for you!" Yoona said cheerfully as she grabbed her bag and find something inside. "Here!!" Yoona smiled as she showed tickets from her head.

"Tickets? What movie tickets again?" Yuri laughed.

"No, no, no, a big NO NO" Yoona beamed. "Amusement park tickets! Tomorrow's the 29th! Happy Birthday!!!" Yoona said cheerfully.

"Wow" Yuri laughed "Seriously?"

"Yes, ofcourse, I am serious" Yoona smiled. Yoona looked at Yuri from top to toe and sighed "Hey, Black Pearl or not, can you stop wearing black for a moment? Please?"

"What's wrong with this?" Yuri asked looking at her clothes.

"Black shorts, black top, black slippers" Yoona spoke as she headed to Yuri's closet. "Don't you have any clothes besides black?" She asked as she opened her closet.

"Oh, you have, pink, blue, oh the old ones" Yoona smiled mischievously. "Uh-huh, since I treated you tickets, I have one request" She added.

"What is it?" Yuri asked.

"Let's go to the mall, we will go shopping, and since you are now twenty, we will change your look!" Yoona said.

Yuri sighed. "Please?" Yoona pleaded.

"Yah, I also wear other clothes with different colors besides black, I just love black" Yuri said.

"So you are now agreeing? C'mmon! Let's go girly this time" Yoona said.

"Okay alright" Yuri agreed.

"Yes!" Yoona cheered. "You should somehow look like a lady now" 

"Why would I?" Yuri asked. "I'm turning five!" She added as she stucked out her tongue to Yoona.

 

 

 


Author's Note: Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ So here's the super simple poster that I made. I hope you like it, like I do XD How's chapter 2? Comments are loved and appreciated! :) If you are not busy, try reading my two other FF's : Reasons and To Love is the Hardest Thing to do (Both YoonBum fic. Oh! Yuri's there as well of course and my other biases :p) :) Thank you for reading!! -Kishiee♥