He is Lee Donghae

Leap of Faith

1 He is Lee Donghae

28th of February 2012

 

"Look he's here" One of the college girls said. 

He overheard what the girl have just said. At the corner of his eyes, he could see that the two other girls were pushing the shy girl towards him. The shy girl has a cute little pink polka dot box with a blue ribbon on it. "Oh geez, a freshman girl" He thought. His instinct tells him that the shy girl has a crush on him and he'll be given another gift for today. He purposely walked slowly so the shy girl could catch him.

"Oppa.." The shy girl shouted shyly.

That's when he looked back and smiled at her. The shy girl was swooned by his smile. Her cheeks were now tinted in red. She bowed her head and extended her arms showing her gift. "Happy Birthday" She said.

He gave again another smile, accepted her gift, and said "Thank you, see you all around"  

He walked out of the cafeteria to get some fresh air now that the other girls are now hunting him just to give another gift to him. "Those girls really thought that it's my birthday today" He sighed with the thought. "Don't they know that it's already 2012?" he added to his thoughts.   

Finally he found a place to hide and rest. It was the bench behind the big tree. Fortunately, no girl in the campus happens to find him at that place for months. He's already tired hiding from every girl who likes him.

He stretched out his arms as he felt the cold breeze of wind. He placed the cute pink box inside his backpack. He put on his headphones and listened to his favorite music. He relaxed his shoulders as he leaned on the bench while waiting for his best friends. Several minutes after, feeling the boredom of waiting those late people, he sent a text message to the both of them.

Dude, how come the two of you are late? 

He waited for them to reply until he finally fell asleep as he sat down. His head bangs back and forth until his head reached his lap that he finally got awakened. He looked at his clock and then sighed. "I said 10:30. It's already 11:00 o'clock" He murmured.

"Hey, what's up!" 

"Both of you are late" He retorted.

"Sorry, Kibum was busy in te library finishing his freaking thesis" His cousin, Lee HyukJae, mostly known as Eunhyuk, spoke.

"And Hyuk was busy flirting with the girls around who promised to give their gifts for you" Kim Kibum, his friend, stated.

"So where are their gifts?" He asked.

"Uhmm, Hehe" Eunhyuk chuckled as he scratched his head. "Here" He gave the three boxes to him.

"It was five actually, most of it were cookies, and as usual, Eunhyuk ate those" Kibum said. 

"Cookie monster!" He said "Oh wait, monkey-eating-cookie-monster" He added as he laughed.

"Yah, Lee Donghae you c-" 

"Aigooo, shut up dude, you already ate those precious cookies" Donghae cut Eunhyuk's words.

Kibum brought out his book and started to read. Eunhyuk get Donghae's bag as he searched for some gifts, biscuits, brownies and cakes that were given to Donghae. "Hey, I like this! Banana pie! Can this be mine? Please dude!" Eunhyuk asked cheerfully.

"Whatever" Donghae rolled his eyes. "It fits you, monkey-eating banana pie monster" He laughed.

"I'll let you off because I am hungry and it's your birthday" EunHyuk smirked. "So, what are your plans for today?" Eunhyuk asked.

"Today? I planned to celebrate it tomorrow" Donghae answered. "Oh, tomorrow? March 1?"

"Pabo" Donghae said "It's 2012"

"So what if it's 2012? It's not December 21 to be the end of the world!" Eunhyuk said.

"Leap year" Kibum finally spoke who's been reading and not minding the two of them since he sat down the bench. "His birthday happens to fall on February 29" 

"OH!" Eunhyuk said. "How come I forgot"

"The forgetful-monkey-eating-cookies-and-banana pie-monster" Donghae laughed again.

"Another monkey eating blah blah and I'll forget that it is your birthday today, that you are my cousin and my bestfriend and I'll spank you" Eunhyuk glared at Donghae.

"And that's the point! You, happened to be my cousin and best friend and yet you forgot that every leap year is my birthday" Donghae said.

"Oh! It's leap year! Tomorrow's the 29th! Lee Donghae, this calls for a celebration!" Eunhyuk said happily as if he forgotten what Donghae teased about him.

"He's right bro" Kibum spoke "We really should celebrate, you are turning twenty tomorrow" he added.

"Let's go to a Karaoke house, or a bar, or a club! It would be so much fun!" Eunhyuk smiled mischievously. He made and eye to eye contact with Kibum but Kibum just concentrated with the book he is reading.

"Let us go to an amusement park" Donghae's smile spread across his face. "It would be more fun"

"Oh c'mmon! It is as if you are a four year old boy!" Eunhyuk said in disbelief. "Hae, grow up man!" he added.

"But I am!" Donghae laughed. 

"And take note.." he paused. "I'm turning five"

 

 

 


Author's Note: Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ I am glad that I've just finished a chapter. I will update the next chapter soon :) And I am still on the process of editing my poster and background for this story. *sighs* I like to be friends with you! V(^O^)V If you are not busy, try reading my two other FF's : Reasons and To Love is the Hardest Thing to do :)Comments are loved and appreciated! Thank you for reading!! -Kishiee♥