Brainstorming

Leap of Faith

 

7 Brainstorming

 

 

3rd of March 2012

 

 

She has a lot of sheets of paper - the Application form and scratch papers, of course.

 

"So I have a lot of things to come up with" Yuri sighed, looking at those lovely white sheets of paper. 

"I haven't finished filling up this freaking form" She whispered looking at the blank pages - Personal Information, Educational Background, Awards, and a blank page for an Essay: "Why do you want to be a part of the Students Council this year?"

She's also starting to  brainstorm about the theme of the so-called Love Story that she has to do and to finish for Donghae's Mini Film.

She sighed. She stretched her arms and grabbed a pillow for her to hug. She buried her face and said "Could I do this?"

"Yes, of course"  

As usual, Yoona opened the door and sat beside Yuri. "If you could write perfect A+'s  in 10 essays for one night, although you already crammed about it, what more by just filling up this form!" 

"No, not about this form, about the story!" Yuri sighed. "I am too tired of brainstorming"

"I could help you with that!" Yoona smiled. 

"How about if the two best friends fell in love with each other?" 

"No, too common"

"Or, if a fan met her idol and then they fell in love!"

"Very cliche"

"How about if the guy is a gangster and the girl is a rich spoiled brat, and then when they m-"

"How about other concepts? I already thought of that" Yuri cut her words off.

"So, just write about what is inside your heart" Yoona smiled.

Yuri chuckled "You know me, I haven't been into a relationship"

"Because you dumped a lot of guys before" Yoona stuk out her tongue. "I could even count it with my fingers"

"Aigooooo" Yuri pouted. "But seriously, I don't know, it is giving me a lot of pressure, I don't want to fail this because I k-"

"Because of him?"

 

Him. Him. Him. Hearing the word him, Yuri defensed as she said "Aniyo! Why because of Dong-"

"Oooppsiiie! I haven't said a name! What did you just said? Dongh.. Dongh.."

"Shut up Yoona!" Yuri rolled her eyes.

"I didn't say Yunho or Jaejoong or even a freaking name, i just said "him" and then "HE" already came into your mind, whoever he is" Yoona said.

"Look, close your eyes, relax, think about what is inside your heart" Yoona asid as Yuri obliged as she closed her eyes and thought of it.

 

Nareul deo saranghage mandeulji mothan, nae jalmosijyo

(It’s my mistake for not making you love me more)


Naega deo saranghaeseo mandeureobeorin, nae jalmosijyo

(It’s my mistake for loving you more than you love me)


Nae maeum mankeum narreur deo, saranghage haji mot haesseotdeon geoyeotjyo, nae jalmosijyo

(It’s my mistake for not making you love me as much as I wanted you to.)

 

"It's a song, you are writing...am I right?" 

"It was good"

 

Just then, Yuri opened her eyes and smiled. "I think, I know it" She said.

"What is it then?"

"I will write a story, about the song that I am writing" Yuri answered. 

"Really?" Yoona cheered. "See? If it comes from your heart, you can write a good plot" She added.

 

"So I should start, right?" Yuri said while Yoona gave an assuring smile. 

"Actually, I am already at the chorus part of my song. I already wrote the first verse and the chorus." Yuri said.

"That's good! What's the temporary title?"

"I think, I'll name it... Mistake"

"Oh ehhhmm" Yoona pasued "So it will be a sad story? Oh how I wish I could star in that video!"

"It's like the girl is brokenhearted" Yuri explained. "Maybe, my composed song could be the background song of the film"

"It's so cool!" Yoona gasped "It's so so so cool!" She cheered.

"Thank you" Yuri said as she hugged Yoona. "I think, I could do this"

 

 

 

 

Hours after, Yoona decided to leave Yuri so she could not disturb her any longer. Later that night, she closed her notebook and yawned - a sign that she's already sleepy. But still she is somehow fulfilled that she already finished the song that she composed. She's so happy. She also finished filling up the form for the Student's Council.

 

She stretched her arms and buried her face on her pillow. Just then, her phone ringed. She grabbed it and found out that someone gave her a text message.

 

 

[Lee Donghae] 03/03/12

Hello~ It's me Donghae. How are you? How's the script? Don't be pressured about it, I trust you. I know you can do it! Take Care, have a good night sleep! :)

 

She smiled and answered.

 

[To: Lee Donghae] 03/03/12

Hi! I am not yet finished with the script, but I have a proposal for you. You remember the song? Oh nevermind, I'll just talk to you some other time, maybe tomorrow! Thanks for the support! Take Care, have a good night sleep as well! :) Yuri

 

Just then, Donghae replied fastly.

 

[Lee Donghae] 03/03/12

Of course I remember the song! ^_~ Let's talk tomorrow about your plan. I trust you :)
 

 

[To: Lee Donghae] 03/03/12

Okay :) Goodnight!

 

Just then, Yuri slept, with a smile on her face.

 

 

On the other hand, Donghae, in his room, is smiling like crazy.

 

"I am so excited about everything" He thought. "I am also excited to know everything about her"

 

"Donghae, better sleep, you'll see her tomorrow"


Author's Note: 

Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ Give some love, subscribe and share your comments! Be my happy pill! :D Sorry I've been busy lately, but here's a chapter! Hope you like it :DDD Thank you for reading!! -Kishiee♥