Hypoglycemia

Leap of Faith

8 Hypoglycemia

 

4th of March 2012

 

Should I show it to him, or not? Should I? Oh. My. God.

 

To: Donghae [03/04/12]

 

Hello, let's meet at 12:00 nn. :)

 

Just then, Donghae quickly replied.

 

From: Donghae [03/04/12]

 

Okay! Do you still remember the bench? let's meet there ok? Do you mind, if we have lunch together? :)

 

Yuri sighed and replied "Sure" to Donghae.

 

She is not feeling well today. Maybe because of the procrastination she experienced the last night. Add up the pressure that she experienced the past few days. She didn't eat breakfast for today and just headed to her morning classes for her not to be late. She looked at her clock, and it is already 11:30. She sighed.

"I'm getting hungry" She thought.

 

Meanwhile, Donghae rushed going out of his classroom and headed towards the convenience store. He bought two bottles of water and two instant Ramyun. He put some hot water from the counter so that the noodles would be cooked. As he went out of the store, he saw a food stand selling rice cakes; he bought some as well.

 

"Would she eat this?" he thought, laughing at himself.

 

As he walked back towards the building, he saw Yuri going inside as well. He tried to catch her up, but Yuri really walked so fast so he called her "Yuri!"

 

"Yuri!"

Her mind was preoccupied by her thoughts. While walking on the corridor, she haven't noticed or heard that someone's calling her from behind.

 

"Yuri!"

 

She keeps on looking at the sheet of paper that she's holding. 

 

"Yuri!"

 

She grabbed her phone and dialed Yoona's number.

 

"Yuri!"

 

On the other line, the phone rings.

 

"Yuri-ahhh!" 

 

"Omona! Chinja!" Yuri yelped as someone popped in front of her, calling her name. She felt a pain in her chest and accidentally slipped her phone as it hit the ground.

 

"Oh, I'm sorry! Are you okay?!" 

 

"Yes" Yuri spoke looking on the ground. As her vision seemed like spinning, she closed her eyes for a moment and opened afterwards.

Yuri tried to look at the face of the person, but her sight became so blurred. Still, she is sure enough that it is a boy. All of the papers that she's holding also fell on the ground. 

 

"Yuri!" The person spoke as he tried to check if she is still conscious.

Yuri fell on the arms of Donghae,her eyes closed and her visons, turned black.

 


 

Oh my.

 

"How is she?" Donghae asked the nurse.

"She's fine now" The nurse spoke "Why did she fainted?" He asked

"She only fainted because her blood sugar level had gone too low. It's Hypoglycemia" The nurse responded "And she has this sickness that her heart easily palpitates when shocked or surprised"

Donghae sighed as he looked at Yuri. "Did she eat breakfast or have she eaten anything for this day?" The nurse questioned. "I don't know if she had breakfast, but actually, we should have been eating our lunch together if she haven't fainted earlier"

"You are planning to eat Ramyun and rice cakes with her?" The nurse said, looking at the food. "Uhm, why? Is there any problem?"

"Nothing, but I suggest you to give her something sweet, like chocolates or candies"

Donghae just gave a nod in response to her. Looking at Yuri who looked pale, he felt so worried. But at least, she looked better than a while ago. He searched for something sweet inside his bag and luckily he saw a small bar of chocolate inside. He felt relieved. Just incase that Yuri will soon wake up, he can hand it over to her.

His attention turned into the papers that he picked up a while ago. Scanning on the pages, he noticed the song that Yuri composed.

"Oh, so this is what she's going to give me" He thought. "Mistake.. Hmm..It's good" He smiled.

Just then, he get the phone of Yuri which is now broken for it was slipped on Yuri's hands and fell on the ground. He tried to turn on the phone but it is now not usable. He tried to think of someone whom he could actually have a contact with for Yuri. He texted Kibum, to ask if he has a number of Yoona.

 

 

To: Kibum [03/03/12] 

Reply ASAP. What is Yoona's number?

 

 

Just then, Kibum replied

 

 

From: Kibum [03/03/12] 

Why?

 

 

Donghae rolled his eyes and replied

 

 

To: Kibum [03/04/12]

NEVER MIND! Please text Yoona that Yuri is here with me at the school clinic. Tell her to please come right away. Okay? Quick!

 

 


Aigoo.

 

"Aigoo.. she missed call my phone" Yoona sighed trying to text or contact Yuri.

"And now, she's out of reach" She added.

"I would invite her for lunch, but, I cannot contact her, Aigoo" Yoona spoke to herself, looking at the Kimchi that she made and the milkshake that she bought earier. She sat at one corner, still, trying to reach Yuri thru phone.

"Where is that gal? Ugh"

 

Oh. Oh my, I will text her?

 

Kibum felt nervous. "I will text Yoona to inform her that Yuri is in the clinic... I will text Yoona to inform her that Yuri is in the clinic...I will text Yoona to inform her that Yuri is in the clinic..." Those words, repeating on his mind.

Just then Donghae texted him for the third time. He read the message which says "Palle!"

It was the time that it finally sinked in his mind. He has to text Yoona. When he was about to text Yoona when he saw Yoona at his peripheral vision. 

She is wearing long pants, pink top and white jacket and is sitting at the stairs, as if she is texting someone. And she is pretty. Yes she is pretty. Kibum thought

"Aish!" Kibum said as he slapped his face. "Go to her, call her! Tell her!" He shouted to his thoughts.

Yoona seemed to hear the slapping which made her look back and saw Kibum.

"Kibum, are you okay?" She asked, which made Kibum surprised.

"Oh, oh" Kibum said "Uhmm n-neh, n-n-neh" He stuttered.

"Ohhh, uhmm, could I ask you something?" Yoona spoke "Have you seen Yuri?"

Kibum snapped "Oh! Neh, I have something to tell you about her" Kibum finally blinked into his daydream. "She's in the clinic, with Donghae"

"Why?!" Yoona said, looking so surprised yet so worried "Did something bad happened?"

"I don't know, Donghae just texted me" He said.

"Come with me" Yoona said pulling his hands.

As she pulled his hands, Kibum's heart started pounding again. 

 


Yoona opened the door which made Yuri awake.

"What happened to her?" Yoona asked worriedly.

"Look, I am so sorry" Donghae sighed. "I don't know how this actually happened" He added.

"But why are you with her? why d-"

"Calm down, Yoona" Yuri finally spoke, with her husky voice as she sit up on her bed.

"Yuri, how are you?" Yoona asked as she sit down on teh chair near Yuri.

"I am fine now" She replied.

"What happened to her, Donghae?" Yoona asked Donghae

"She fainted" He spoke "The nurse said that it was because of hypoglycemia"

Yoona glared at Yuri and said "You did it again? You didn't eat your breakfast and yet you are tired since last night you stayed up all night?!"

"I am sorry" Yuri pleaded 

Yoona sighed.

"Actually, we decided to meet at the bench and have our meeting. And at the same time, have our lunch together, that's why I have all of those" He said pointing at the foods that he bought which were placed at the table.

Yoona sighed. Again.

"I am sorry Donghae" Yuri said. Donghae just gave a nod which made Yuri have a guilt inside her.

"Perhaps, let's just have our lunch here, at the clinic" Yoona suggested.

"I agree" Donghae spoke "I am hungry, and I am sure, the one lying on the bed is hungry, badly hungry" He added looking at Yuri. 

Yuri chuckled then smiled.

"I'll just go out and buy food" Kibum said. "Oh wait" Yoona said which made Kibum into halt.

"I made a lot of Kimchi, look" Yoona said, showing the three medium-sized containers of Kimchi to Kibum "You can have these as well, and besides, Donghae bought some food to Yuri too" Yoona added.

Donghae giggled as he looked at Kibum. Upon seeing Donghae winking at him, Kibum already got the message.

But then, Kibum smiled. This will be my first ever Kimchi with Yoona, Kibum thought happily.

Donghae and Yoona started preparing the food. Donghae gave the Ramyun to Yuri and said "Eat now"

"Thanks" Yuri said as she get the food. "Here's Kimchi" Yoona smiled as she gave it to Yuri. Yuri smiled back.

"Here's for you Donghae, and here's for you Kibum" Yoona said.

"Thank you" Kibum said, as he looked at her, amused.

"Do you need help in eating?" Donghae asked Yuri "Oh, I can do it myself, thank you" Yuri smiled.

 

Donghae watched Yuri ate which amde him smile "She really is hungry" He thought while he chuckled.

"Why?" Yuri asks, looking so conscious about herself "Anything wrong with me?"

"Nothing" He paused "

"I already saw the lyrics" Dongahe spoke which made Yuri surprised. "Chinja?!" Yuri said.

"And... I really like it, keep it up" Donghae gave an approving smile "You really made a good job"

Yuri smiled in relief "Thank you"

"It is me who needs to thank you, so.. Thanks Yuri" He said.

 

"In the future, please don't be like this again" Donghae said "You made us so worried"

"Mianhae" Yuri apologized.

 

"Eat healthy okay? I need an healthy writer"

Yuri smiled widely.

 

Just then, the door opened and Eunhyuk showed up.

"Hi guys!" He said. "Oh! Food!"

"How do you know we are here?" Donghae rolled his eyes

"Kibum told me so!" Eunhyuk victoriously laughed as he shoved the rice cake of Donghae into his mouth.

"Yah! That's mine!" Donghae yelled at Eunhyuk as Eunhyuk gave an evil smile.

And they quarrelled again.

Yoona and Kibum sighed.

While Yuri, is busy with her thoughts. At last, Donghae approved the song. But I still need to make the storyline. Ooopss. I won't forget to eat ever again. I promise! Yuri thought.


Author's Note: 

Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ Give some love, subscribe and share your comments! Be my happy pill! :D Sorry I've been busy lately, but here's a chapter! Hope you like it :DDD Thank you for reading!! Stay tuned for more exciting chapters [I know I am a slow updater and I because of that T.T but please bear with me! And of course I need to do some Yulhae moments more and to start the making of the film] Thank you guys!  -Kishiee♥