Audition

Leap of Faith

10 Audition

 

12th of March 2012

 

It's Monday again.

Her phone, which is technically her alarm clock, rang. It's 6:00 am, she sighed. But then, she's glad that her phone is still working. Her phone was badly hit the last time. Just then, she received a message from Donghae.

 

[From: Donghae ; 03/12/12]

Hello! I would just like to remind you about the auditions later :) 1:00 pm. Okay? See Ya! Take Care!

 

Yuri get up from her bed and headed towards the kitchen. She placed her phone near the edge of the table. She started to prepare for breakfast. She's making sandwiches. She has to go to school for her two morning classes from 9:00 - 11:30. 

 

"Unnie, breakfast is ready!"

"Chinja?" 

She looked at Boa who is beautifully dressed with her pink dress and black pumps. Yuri asked "Where are you going?"

"My manager called, and told me to go to SM Entertainment for a CF" She smiled.

"Really? Unnie, Good luck and Congratulations!" Yuri said as she hugged her sister.

"Have your sandwich" Yuri said as she handed the sandwich to Boa. "Okay, I'll just eat this on the car"

"Neh" Yuri smiled.

Boa waved at her and Yuri waved back. 

Suddenly, she heard her dog, Yuki, barking. She looked at Yuki and said "Good morning baby! Are you hungry?" The dog ran fast and went up the chair then to the table. Unfortunately, her phone was dropped because of Yuki who acidentally pushed the phone away. She heard a crack sound and she hurriedly eyed her phone. "Oh my! Shiizz!"

She grabbed her cellphone and checked if there is a damage. There is. She sighed. "Omona. Aiigoooo" 

She looked at Yuki, showing its puppy eyes. "Aigoo, of course, I'm not blaming baby" She sighed. "It's just that, how could I contact them? Aigooo"

She get Yuki's food and feed Yuki. "Eat well baby" She smiled as she patted its head and carressed its fury hair.

"Ottoke" Yuri sighed as she looked at her phone, which is already broke.

 


"Lee Donghae will hold an Audition for those who wish to perform or to act in his mini film for the Film Festival!"

 

Eunhyuk flashed a smile. It seems that his plans seem to work out. Of course if somebody hears the word Lee Donghae, they will all go crazy over him. 

Just then, Donghae sent a text message on him.

[From: Donghae ; 03/12/12]

Is everything okay? Later at 1:00 I'm expecting at least 10 people. Thanks.

 

"Expecting 10 people? I'll give you more than that.. maybe.. 20? Haha!" Eunhyuk smiled victoriously.

 


 

Finishing the script, she lost her concentration on the subject. She smiled at the result. She looked at her composition and the story script. She felt relieved yet so excited. When her classes are already finished, she went to the cafeteria and ordered hamburger and a bottle of water. She rushed going to the room where the audition would take place.

Yuri's eyes widened as she saw a long line before the door. She walked inside and saw Kibum and gave her a smile. She smiled back. She looked back and then eyed Kibum. "There are lots of people here" She mouthed.

"Yes, Eunhyuk's work"

"Huh?"

"With all of those people, we may be finished by night time" Kibum sighed. She looked around and saw Donghae looking outside the window. Yuri went up to him ans said "I'm here"

"Oh Yuri!" Donghae smiled. "Here" Yuri handed him the script and the song. 

"I already have the melody in mind" Yuri spoke.

"Thanks for this" Donghae smiled "I'll surely read this and review the script"

"You're welcome" Yuri smiled back

Just when Eunhyuk entered the room, Donghae's smile faded and was replaced by a frown.

"Hey, What's wrong?"

"Eunhyuk, I thought you already chose some, atleast five girls and five boys who will have an audition but you brought more than 50 people in this room" Donghae glared at EunHyuk.

"Mianhae, Donghae-ah, I never thought that they are so many, I'm expecting... 20 people?" Eunhyuk spoke. "You know, i think lets just start the audition"  Yuri said. Donghae sighed.

 

The Audition finally started. In a long table, Donghae, Kibum, Yuri and Eunhyuk seated respectively.

 

"Annyeong Haseyo!"

"Annyeong, so what are you going to do? Can you sing?"

"Donghae Oppa, you're so handsome"

"Next!"

 

"I'm Anika and I'm going to sing"

*sings out of tune*

"Next!"

 

"I'm Kim Jungsuk and... Donghae, I'm your biggest fan" The boy smiled.

"Uhmmm, okay, so what are you going to do today?"

*The boy danced*

"Oh, I'm sorry but I'm looking for someonce capable of-"

"Loving? Capable of loving?"

"Aigooo, Next!"

 

From the first 25 people who lined up for the Audition, nobody caught Donghae's attention. Yuri started to get bored which made Donghae feel bad. "Are you okay?" Donghae asked Yuri "Neh, neh! I'm more worried about you Hae" She spoke.

"Why?"

"Because, all I can hear is 'Next!' and... you haven't found the-"

"Haha!" Donghae laughed. "I am afriad that this Audition won't work"

"Aniyo, We could find the right person for the role, don't worry" Yuri patted his shoulders.

"Neh" Donghae smiled.

 

For the next set of participants...

All Yuri can hear was the "Next!" of Donghae who seems to be a little bit sad. It's been 4 hours and yet they haven't found a girl and a boy who perfectly fits the role and to participate in the film.

Until this girl, came inside the room.

"Annyeong Haseyo"

Donghae smiled.

 

 

 

[To be continued on the next chapter..]


Author's Note: 

Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there, ! ♥ Give some love, subscribe and share your comments! Be my happy pill! :D

I would like to hug my 30 subscribers >:D< ♥  (I hope, it's still 30 and counting kekekeke~!)

What to look forward to on the next chapter: A LOT xD At this moment, like, right now, I am updating the next chapter so please stay tuned!

 

Hmmmm... But I would just like to add something..

 

I'm so sorry. Mianhae :( I've been out for months already :(( I'm so sorry I've been so busy because of my school works, exams and all. I wish to make it up to you guys, I'll update more, soon! :*** I'm sorry if this chapter is boring -__________-

 

 

SPREAD THE YULHAE LOVE!

Keep supporting! I love you all!  ♥

(The pictures were from Tumblr XD credit goes to the owner)

-Kishiee♥