Dinner

Leap of Faith

3 Dinner

 

Holding two Strawberry Milkshakes with both of her hands, Yoona went back to the place where she left Yuri and was surprised that Yuri wasn't there. "Where did she go?" Yoona thought. She grabbed her phone and unfortunately, it was already out of battery because she forgot to charge her phone in their house. Oh geez! How could I contact Yuri at this moment?! She thought. 

She tried to search, everywhere, but she easily got tired. Minutes after, she already finished drinking her milkshake. She sighed. She put the emply cup on the trash bin. As she started walking again, she bumped into somebody.

"Ooopss!" Yoona said as she looked up to the person she bumped into. "I am sorry!" Her eyes widened when she saw that the milkshake poured into the guy's shirt.

"Uh-oh!" the other guy spoke then grinned.

"I am really, really, really sorry!" Yoona apologized but the guy just looked at her with his eyes wide.

"Yah, Kibum, what's happening to you?!" Eunhyuk said playfully. Uh-oh, Yoona's here! Haha! Eunhyuk thought as he gave an evil grin.

"Oh, oh, it's okay Yoona" Kibum said fastly as he finally blinked into his thoughts.

"You know me?" Yoona looked surprised.

"Oh!" Kibum paused. Think of a possible excuse! Kibum thought. "Oh! Your necklace, it says Yoona, Haha, Yeah, I saw it, that's why I assumed it its your name" Kibum lied.

Tsk! It was a bad excuse Kibum! You should've just told her that you know her ever since the freshman college days! Eunhyuk thought.

"Ohhh" Yoona said as she looked at her necklace. "Oh, well, I am really sorry, if you want, I'll by you an extra shirt, in the Souvenir shop" Yoona proposed "You can take it as a souvenir too, I really am sorry!"

"Oh, you don't have to do it I-"

"Oh sure, let's go to the souvenir shop! Your dress would be all sticky" Eunhyuk cut Kibum's words who seems to have a thought of refusing Yoona's offer.

Pabo! Kibum! It's your crush's offer! Eunhyuk thought.

"Okay" Yoona smiled.

The three of them headed to the Souvenir shop. 

"What's your name again?" Yoona aske Kibum. "I am Kim Kibum"

"And I am Lee Hyukjae! You can call me Eunhyuk" Eunhyuk introduced himself.

Yoona looked for t-shirts but it seems like teh shop doesn't have one. She asked one of the sales ladies "Uhm, excuse me, do you sell t-shirts?"

"Oh, ma'am, we only sell couple shirts, the other souvenir shirts were now out of stock" The sales lady said.

"Ohhh" Yoona sighed. "Okay then, I'll just choose from those" She said.

Kibum's eyes widened "Oh, you really don't n-"

"Aigoooo Kibum, don't be shy!" Eunhyuk cut his words again. "What did you just said?" Yoona asked.

"My friend in here seems to be very shy" Eunhyuk said "Oh, don't be shy Kibum, It was my fault anyway" Yoona smiled.

Just when Yoona finished looking for a good design, Kibum spoke "I could pay for it"

"No, I should" She said as she paid for the shirt. "Here!" Yoona smiled as she gave the two shirts.

"But I only need one" Kibum said "Uhmm, Just give it to Eunhyuk" Yoona said.

"No way, it's a couple shirt, I ain't a girl" Eunhyuk laughed. He get the girl shirt and said "Take it with you, you can use it" Eunhyuk grinned.

"Okay" Yoona laughed.

Just then Kibum glared at Eunhyuk. He's teasing me, it's obvious. Kibum thought. After which, he remembered his brother. "Aren't we forgetting something? We are ought to find Dongjun" Kibum said to Eunhyuk.

Just then something was announced from the speaker:

"Good evening, this is the help desk officer, we found a five year old boy named Kim Dongjun, if you are his brother, please proceed to...."

"See?!" Kibum retorted.

"Oh, sorry for the mess and for disturbing you" Yoona apologized. "Actually, I am also looking for a friend, she's.. lost?"

"Oh really! Then come with us!" Eunhyuk said "Every lost person in this park was always found in the Help Desk Area, so c'mmon!" He joked about it as he both pushed Kibum and Yoona forward. 


"Kwon Yuri?"

"Why? What's wrong with my name?" Yuri laughed "And I think I already saw you somewhere, are we in the same college?"

"I study at SM International College, Arts and Film student" Donghae said.

"Oh, me too, I am also studying there" Yuri paused "I take up the course of Journalism" 

Just then, Donghae snapped as he remembered something. "Ahhh! So you are Yuri" He paused. "My cousin, a while ago, told me something about you"

"And what is that something?" Yuri asked. "That you are the sister of the famous Kwon Boa"

"Oh yeah" Yuri sighed. "I mean, yes, I am"

"Oh" Donghae smiled. He cleared his throat and asked "Could I ask you something, I mean it's crazy but-"

"What is it?" Yuri asked. "Can I invite you, tonight, for dinner" Donghae invited.

"Hmm, let me think of it" Yuri said. 

"Just to show you my gratitude of helping Dongjun" Donghae explained.

Yuri snapped. She remembered Yoona. "Oh my gosh, I am sorry but I have to go, I have to find Yoona, my friend, I left her when I found your brother and h-"

"Yah, Kwon Yuri!" the voice cut Yuri's words. 

Yuri felt relieved as she saw Yoona walking towards her.

Just then someone from the back of Donghae shouted "Dongjun!"

"Kibum Hyung!" Dongjun said as he ran towards Kibum.

Looking confused, Yuri eyed Donghae. When she was about to ask something, Donghae spoke "They are my friends"

"That one is Kibum, my best friend" Donghae pointed out Kibum. "And the monkey head is Eunhyuk, my cousin"

"Yah! Don't embarass me to such a beautiful girl!" Eunhyuk said as he straightened up his shirt. "Hi, I am Eunhyuk" Eunhyuk said as he extended his hands to Yuri.

"Yuri" Yuri and Eunhyuk made a handshake. But when Eunhyuk realized that he heard the name Yuri his eyes widened and said "You are Yuri now?!"

"Yah, I thought you knew her already?" Dongahe said "Yes, I know her, I know every girl in school!" Eunhyuk said "But, you look so different, that fits you" Eunhyuk added as he smiled.

"Oh well, thanks" Yuri said to him.

"Donghae Hyung, aren't we having dinner together with Noona?" Dongjun asked.

"That was the best idea that you said Dongjun!" Eunhyuk said "I am hungry, couz" He added touching his aching stomach.

"So, join us" Dongahe said looking at Yoona and Yuri "My treat" He added.

"C'mmon Yuri, let's go" Yoona whispered.

Yuri sighed, then smiled. "Okay"


At the restaurant, they were entertained by the waiter. As they sit down, Dongahe asked them to choose what they wanted to eat.

"Yoona, why are you with Kibum and Eunhyuk a while ago?" Yuri suddenly asked.

"Oh, yes, Kibum and Eunhyuk helped me that's why we were together, a while ago" Yoona explained. "And Eunhyuk's right, every lost person in this park was always found in the Help Desk Area" Yoona laughed.Eunhyuk laughed as well.

Donghae called the waiter and gave their orders. 

"Donghae-ah, I am so hungry!" Eunhyuk whined. "Go eat some bananas" Donghae laughed.

After several minutes, the food was served. Eunhyuk looked at the food served and his lips. "Ahhh! Yes! The food is here! Happy birthday Donghae!" Eunhyuk cheered as he holded out his spoon and fork.

"It is, your birthday today? Really?" Yoona asked Donghae. "Yes" Dongahe answered.

"Pretty cool though, It's Yuri's 5th birthday today as well"

"Interesting" Kibum smiled "It's the first time that I met a person that her birthday happens to fall on this day, besides Donghae"

Donghae laughed and turned his gaze at Yuri. Yuri looked at him as well but felt really awkward that she looked away. Eunhyuk enjoyed shoving every food in his mouth. Kibum silently eat his food as he secretly looks at Yoona, who is enjoying her blueberry cheesecake. While Dongjun just sat there, looking at the five of them.

After they finished their dinner, It was time to seperate ways.

"So, I had a very nice time with you guys" Donghae spoke "Thank you Yoona and Yuri" He smiled.

"Thank you as well, for the food, and everything, Nice to meet you" Yuri smiled.

"Happy Birthday" Dongahe greeted "Happy 5th birthday" Yuri laughed. 

 Donghae extended his hands for a handshake and Yuri happily accepted it. It was the start of their undeniable connection. The day of their birthday, was the day they officially met. 

"My 5th birthday was the best one among my birthdays" Donghae thought.

 

 

What happens on the 29th of February every after four years? It is just a typical leap year. But, for Donghae and Yuri, there was a spark, and it was the start of their unbreakable bond.



Author's Note: Hello fellow Yulhae shipper/Sone/ELF! :) Hi there,  ! ♥ I think that my chapter is crappy -.- is it? :( Hahaha =))

Give some love, subscribe and share your comments! Be my happy pill! :D 

If you are not busy, try reading my two other FF's : Reasons and To Love is the Hardest Thing to do (Both YoonBum fic. Oh! Yuri's there as well of course and my other biases :p) :) I gained readers! I hope I'd gain more ^_^ Thank you for reading!! -Kishiee♥