Shooting Star and A Promise

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Park Hara's POV

In just a few months since our worse first meeting made me and sungmin best friend. We often play together as well go to the same school.

Once, My father bought a tent, then we put it on the rooftop. Hiira and i decided to sleep there that night and Sungmin also come with Sungjin (his little brother). Sungmin's eomma, mrs.lee made ​​us food for our picnic on the rooftop that night. While my eomma helped us build that tent. My unnie? Aaah she's definitely refused to participate.     

All I remember that night and hiira and Sungjin had fallen asleep while sungmin and me still awake(actually eating). He has told me everything I don't know about seoul, also about our school. About  his best friends named Kyuhyun, Henry, Eunhyuk, donghae and apparently there are still very much until I cannot remember everything. As for me I've got quite a lot of friends at school. Only, not all of them is my classmates.

 

In the beginning there was only me, minrin, niseul, and hachan. But, after a long time began to increase with  aera, mintae, hahyo, Heera, sunggi, sungra and minra. There are eleven count with me, hahaha I was able to adapt pretty well. While my thoughts blur because i was very sleepy, Sungmin patted my back from behind.

"Can't sleep?", He asked with a face that seems to be cuter than me.

"I can and i want, but I do not want to leave you alone "

"Hara-ah, hahaha you're such a good girl", he told me. But he did not even look at me at all.

 

While I was dozing and and i'm feeling going to dream world suddenly sungmin's voice make me open my eyes again, 

"HARA-AH! Check upward! ", i immediately rubbed my eyes and looked up.

"WOOOOOOW, DAEBAAAAK!", I said aloud, and immediately stand up.  

Under the expanse of that sky night, me and Sungmin saw a shooting star for the first time in our lives. Seoul is a big city, so usually stars will not be seen very clearly as tonight.

"Hara-ah, make a wish!"

"Oh! You're right! Must make a wish! ", I thought of the words dad about wishing when seeing a shooting star.

"STARS! My wish is only one well not exactly! But please grant my wish!! ", I take a deep breath and started screaming again.

"I HOPE FOR NEXT YEARS FROM NOW ON, I CAN SEE THE SHOOTING STAR AGAIN! AND THEN ALL MY BELOVED WILL BE BY MY SIDE WHEN THAT HAPPENS!!! ", That's my wish on a star.

"Well, Sungmin-ah what's your wish?", I asked Sungmin.

"Well, then .... I wish hara's wish will come true. And i will be by her side when that happens ", Only this time Sungmin didn't yell like i do. He said it with a smile and i smile back at him.

 

I looked at him for a moment and said,

" Sungmin-ah! Next year and subsequent years we'll see stars together again, promise?".

"Yep, I promise", he said confidently.

"Then let's go sleep now! Appa said, if we haven't slept more than 11 o'clock means we are not a good child ", I said.

"What's the relationship?"

"Of course stars will not  granted a bad child wish right? Haha kajja! ", At first glance I saw Sungmin looked at me with a look that  I can't understand, and he looked back at the sky.

"Jogeumsshik ne ane jogeumsshik (Little by little) ...", he said with a tone so it sounds like singing.

"Huh?", I could not hear clearly what he was saying because his voice is too small.

"Ani. I just mumbled, let's sleep i'm really sleepy. Come on in, kajja ",  I think as long as Sungmin smiled then everything will be fine. I nodded and started to fall asleep quickly.     

Actually now that I know that Sungmin wasn't asleep, I could hear that he seems to say something but not to me. Maybe he's singing or muttering alone? I want him to sleep, it's just that I'm very sleepy so I decided to sleep. Have a nice dream sungmin-ah!

 

"Whenever I see you, Whenever you smile for me. Little by little, My feelings for you grew. When I think of you now, When I picture you, my beating heart does not know how to stop. Can I love you? " Jinwoon & Changmin -2AM-