His smile

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Park Hara's POV

As i thought. Sungmin become very tall.

Today I came home with him because minrin left me and make me pissed. It's been a long time since we went home together like this. But, when we were walking Sungmin did not say anything except, Ah yes. And I really miss the times when we go home together and  joking on the street. Sungmin changed .... he is not as sweet as the first, but he is more handsome! Hhhh..i'm so proud to have a childhood friend as handsome as him.

Tonight I decided to go to my rooftop. Usually every night I have to do my homework or my tasks. But, since I haven't relax i've decided to go to the rooftop to relaxed a bit.

"Ah well I remember when I  go up here and holding on to the lightning rod as well", I thought deeply.

"Oh, mochi?", I noticed my cat was also at the rooftop. He is a cute cat, sungmin and i really love him ^ ^.

"Pretty cool, huh mochi? The view i mean"

"Meow"

I was silence for a moment and then i heard sungmin's voice, "Ya! Park Hara, you still showing your underwear at this age? hahaha"

"Bhuu, I wear trouser you know hahaha", and I going down from the roof to the fence between us.

"You're not going to hit me and call me ert this time?", Sungmin asked while he's grinning.

"Hahaha yes, you're ert!"

We talked for quite a while until hiira call me. I can't believe I was there with Sungmin for almost 2 hours.

"Just go, see you tomorrow at school hara-ah", Sungmin waved his hand to me as long as I go to the downstairs.

"Sungmin-ah, don't forget your promise for tomorrow! ", i remind him about our promise to walking around  the festival tomorrow when it's our break time. And the i heard him shout at me.

"NEEEE!"

*****

 

The next day My break time came. And I saw  Sungmin standing in front of my class with aera and henry.

"Aera-ah! AAAA ",i immediately ran and hugged her, though after that she hit me and I immediately let her go.

"Sungmin-ah, Henry, Aera-ah, your it's also your break time?" I asked.

"Yep", said the three of at the same time and nodding.

.....THEY'RE SO CUTE! , I thought.

"Well, kajja!"

We visited all the booths from grade 10 to grade 12. Each grade has 4 classes, which means there are total 12 class in the school. There stand for games, there is also a café, but more like a restaurant, a haunted house, and many others. Aera bring her camera with her. I asked him to take pictures of Sungmin but the result was in fact he did not smile-___-.

"Hara-ah, I have a picture of  henry and Sungmin when cooking , kekekekekek", aera said to me in a whisper.

"I know, actually the real object is henry right?", I replied.

"What the hell...okay yes i admit it..", and then she showed me a lot of beautiful masterpiece with henry and sungmin in it.

"AAAAA", I shouted to myself.

"Aaa, what are you looking at?", Henry suddenly appeared from behind us. With my face and aera still like (0_0), Sungmin called henry who's been in front of us.

"Well well...look at this. Sungmin-ah! Look at this! ", Henry quickly took aera's camera and showed it to sungmin. 

Then Sungmin looked at me with (. _.) face, While henry laughing. The rest of second day of cultural festival that takes place quite well. And without knowing some of my friends had a pair each to go home together, which make ​​me go home with Sungmin...again. But, this time is different he's talking a lot with me. He's laughing, smiling, and many more. And then i realize, i like his smile the best!