Holding Hands

What A Smile Can Do~

Park Hara's POV

Today is the last day of the festival. The closing ceremony took place at three o'clock, and continued with the announcement of the champions. And then after that is the main event that everybody wait..... PARTY!

Well.. same as previous days, I’m still welcomes guests. Today my work shift a little more than yesterday, because yesterday I was like almost didn’t work at all and the class president was mad at me. Fortunately it’s almost over…

30 minutes .... 20 .... 10 .... 5 ..... 1 .... yeeeey cultural festival is over! There are a few moments before the closing ceremony started and my class decided to celebrate the success of these three days with eat in class. Moreover, our class won second place favorite.

"Hara-ah ... do not tell anyone okay?", said sungra to me suddenly.

"Ne, waeyo?"

"That was ... I was invited by one sunbae to the party tonight ... hee"

"MWORAGO?", I said out loud without realizing it.

"Not so loud, yes ... Leeteuk sunbae, know him?...", OMO, Leeteuk sunbae?

"Isn’t leeteuk sunbae is one of the most handsome namja in our school?!?", I said to make sure.

"Neee, so I unwittingly said yes ...."

"MWORAGO?!", This time I did not scream, but mintae and minra did.

"Shut up! Yaaa this secret! His secret fans will kill me for sure if they know.. ", sungra begged us.

"Hahahaha, sippp Chukkae! Goodluck sungra-ah! ", said the three of us together.   

Oh, think about it I haven’t decided who will I go with tonight. Sungra go with Leeteuk sunbae, minra with Eunhyuk ... aera? ... certainly with henry ... niseul? Donghae absolutely ....who else?

I decided to ask around my ten best friends and the result ....mintae go with rama (her crush..lucky girl), hachan go with hwan (transfer student who seems interested in her), hahyo go with the handsome from 11-C,  sunggi also go with a sunbae but I don’t know who, Heera with her namja-chingu Hangeng.  And then there’s only me and minrin who don’t have any partner..poor us hahahaha. At least I’m not alone~

That night I saw a lot of students come in pairs. Of course this is not like formal party, so some of us still wear school uniform like me and my friends but there is also some who change the clothes they brought from home. One by one my friends started to go with their partners and left me and minrin…. And then we decide to do a culinary tour.

"Hara-ah, you have to try this egg!", Said minrin.

 "Hmm, yes euy delicious! Minrin-ah this mozzarella cheese!! ! "

"Delicious!!”,

“Fortunately there is this delicious food otherwise I would have died of boredom hahaha ", minrin said, laughing.

"Yes! Me too! Hahaha, "I said with a laugh.

"What are you laughing at?", asked Kyuhyun who suddenly appeared from behind minrin.

"Ya, uwoah yeoja like you is so…..weird when you laugh! Oh, hara-ah I of course it’s not you but this strange yeoja", he said, pointing minrin.

"Kyuhyun-ah", I replied with a poker face.

"YA! What did you said? You old man! ", Replied minrin.

"AIGOO, WHAT YOU SAY TO THIS PERFECT MAN CHO KYUHYUN?"

"You're not perfect! Nobody's perfect! You bald, pabo, old man"

"OMO! Bald?! Don’t you know that this hair of mine is the one that makes all of yeoja in this world fall for me?? "

"HAHAHA! Yes cho kyuhyun, keep dreaming! "

 Minrin and Kyuhyun continued to fight and I realized that sungmin was behind kyuhyun all the time and he looked at they too. Same with my face when i saw Kyuhyun minrin like this =>-____-

 As I was watching Sungmin, he also noticed that I’m looking at him. He called me with hand gestures, and I moved from my place towards Sungmin.

"You know what? Let's leave them both kekekek ", he whispered to me. I paused for a moment, looked at Kyuhyun and minrin are still busy looking for the words of ridicule, then back at Sungmin, mischievous smile and nod.

 "Nee, kajja!", sungmin held my hand and then he ran so I followed him and ran too. I don’t know why my heart feels like it will explode. And then I’m looking at our hands that held each other’s while we running.

It's been a while since the last time I held your hand Sungmin-ah.