Our Wish And Fireworks

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Lee Sungmin's POV

There is something weird. If it’s just holding hands, we used to it. I mean since little we always do it.  But, this time holding hara’s hand feels strange. It feels comfortable ... and weird. Yes, weird.

"Hara-ah, where should we go?" I asked her.

"Hmm, let’s find the best place to watch the fireworks! I think I know where it is, come!", Hara just smiled and kept running. Fireworks will begin because all the lights has been turned off. The students split up fight for the best position to watch.

But hara didn’t seem interested, she even took me to another place.

"Sungmin-ah, you can climb a tree right?", she asked me that surprised me.

"Huh?Yes I can, waeyo? "

"Well, you're up first, then give me a help to go up there! I took the stairs from the equipment room and keep it here this afternoon "

"Why we should climb a tree in time like this? Why don’t we just go there where the people find the best spot to watch it?", I'm always confused and don’t understand what is hara mean.

"Heeeh, Sungmin-ah. This afternoon I was helping mr.Han to bring the ladder. Then he told me about where exactly the fireworks will be turn on and the best place to see it! "

"Mr. Han? School janitor? "

"Ne, aish ppali go up there before anyone noticed. At first I was preparing for my friends but it seems they already enjoy a better view instead than fireworks hahahaha ", she said while laughing.

Somehow sitting in the tree can be as comfortable as this, hara was right. The place the fireworks will be lit can be see clearly from here.

"Is it good??", She said while grinning.

“Ne, it’s good!", I said.

I looked at hara while she’s busy with her camera.....and then I immediately turned my face when she look at in my eyes.

"Sungmin-ah! The Fireworks begin! ", And then she smile.

 

Park Hara's POV

     I remember this feeling. It feels like when I see shooting star  10 years ago with Sungmin. But there is a little different, now I feel more comfortable. The Fireworks are very beautiful, I decided to photograph the fireworks, but as I look towards Sungmin unconsciously I pressed the button and the results are pretty good hehe.

"Cool", I said to change the subject when Sungmin knew I took a picture of him.

"Ne! Last year the fireworks isn’t cool like this", Sungmin just kept staring at the fireworks with a smile and I was relieved for some reason.

"By the way, chukkae Sungmin-ah!", I said.

"Huh?"

"I have not spoken to you, but congratulations on you're accepted at SM Entertainment as trainee", I did not say it because I was so scared. I feel Sungmin already a few steps away from me in reaching his dream.

"Oooh that,  haha ah yes gomawoyo hara-ah^ ^", he said.

"I remember, the shooting star that we see", huh? Apparently Sungmin also thinking the same thing with me!

"Neee! Since then we kept going to the rooftop every night but we can’t see it", I replied to reminisce.

"Right! At that time I was really upset because I wished that i-..", Sungmin’s words was interrupted by the sound of the school’s speakers.

" THIS IS THE LAST AND THE BEST FIREWORKS WE CAN PREPARE FOR YOU! LET’S COUNTDOWN! THREE ....... ", I heard the other kids are counting down and I decided to participate.

"..... TWO ......ONE!"                                     

DHUAAR DHUAR DHUAAAAAR

The sound echoing in the sky erupt. All the students silent and amazed by that sight. DAEBAK!

"YES I GOT IT!!", I managed to photograph fireworks with a good result.

"Hara-ah, you think if we wish on a fireworks can be granted?", A strange question I think.

"Molla, but why don’t we try? Sungmin-ah! Make a wish”, I said.

"Sungmin-ah ... So what’s your wish?" I asked curiously.

"You think I'm a kid who will tell my wish like that? Secret ", he said sharply.

“Things that make us look like a little kid is because we make a wish Babo", I laughed.

"You? What’s your wish? "

"I FORGOT! "

"Quick! Before the fireworks over! Ppali! ", he said.

I draw my breath deeply, I hope I can be with all of them in the future ... and hopefully our friendship will last forever ..

"Done!", I said firmly.

"So, what is it?"

"Together forever with EVERYONE", I smiled briefly and then we decided to come down from the tree.