The Cultural Festival

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Park Hara's POV

"YA! Park Hara! Don't just daydream there, hurry and help me! ", sungra's voice hit me from my reverie about the past.   

"Hhhh ... i just remember how's my first time meeting with Sungmin ...", I told her.   

"If you really miss him just go to his class pabo! It's useless if you're here but didn't do anything! ", she shouted again.    

Well, actually now i'm one of the eleventh graders. Preparation for the cultural festival makes me very busy. And of course I'm still with my ten best friends, and also Sungmin and his friends.      

What i recently heard is, Sungmin enrolled himself to become a trainee in a company called SM Entertainment. I knew since childhood his face is cute, and also has a good voice. But that becomes more than coincidence is that somehow he, Kyuhyun, eunhuyuk, Donghae, niseul, and henry can successfully enter.    

"I already decided!", I said and then immediately ran to sungmin's class.     

It can be concluded that at this point  sungra, mintae, minra, and Eunhyuk and me are kept in the same class.     

My situation right now I'm running to class which lies next to the door far enough away from my class. Sungmin's class exists, aera, niseul, Heera, Kyuhyun and Henry. I opened the door quickly and ran towards him.

 

"Sungmin-ah! Mianhe! ", I immediately took his hand so he does not try to run away from me.

"I know you're still mad that I ate pumpkin cake made ​​special by your mother. But I didn't even know that cake is special! Even your mother who told me to eat it! ", I said.

"Haah? I'm not angry. So I'm a kid who got angry when you take my cake? And again it's not my mother's, but I made for my mother, "he replied casually.

"Then why do you look so surprised to know that I eat all of it and turn your face this morning when I greeted you?!"

"Surprised? Ooh, I just didn't think that the cake would be delicious. Because when i made that cake, i forgot to put more sugar. And I didn't see you greeted me this morning, pabo ", he said, patting my head.

"We're done? Just go back to your class haha, you do not intend to spying our class right? Kekekekek, my class will win at the culture festival ", he said again, grinning at me.

"Yaaah .. good thing you're not angry, uuuu Aera-ah~ So cute~", I immediately ran towards aera and pinch her cheeks.

"AAAAAW! Let me go hara-ah! ", she thrown me out from her class and i go back to my class with a smiling face.

*****

 

CULTURAL FESTIVAL BEGINS!

I'm always happy when the cultural festival begins. Festival usually held for 3 days. The first day is opening that is quite time consuming, so in the second day we're total in class, and on the third day is voting results were announced  for the best class and in the evening there is a bonfire and a giant fireworks display held in the school yard. Class winners will get a lot of advantages. I do not know the prize for this year, but it would be very nice.

"HARA-AH!", I heard a voice from behind , it's minra.

"Hmm, waeyo?"

"Eun-EUNHYUKKK!", she said with a shout and a weird face.

"Eunhyuk? Why? ", Asked sungra who suddenly appeared from behind with mintae.

"Eunhyuk..he invite me to go with him at the bonfire!!! KYAAA! "

"MWORAGO?",said, sungra, me and mintae at the same time.

"NEE~ I'M SO HAPPY!!!", Minra look very happy. Apparently the tradition of getting people to the bonfire was still valid after all ...

"Then you said that you'll go with him right???" I asked, smiling.

"Of course!"

"That's good," said mintae smile.

"What about you? Is your beloved one already asked you to the bonfire? ", Teased sungra, and I saw mintae was very embarrassed.

"Ah, molla! Just don't forget we should be in auditorium in 10 minutes! Don't be late ", With her ​​face still flushed she left us and was followed by sungra because she have to try her costume. Then I decided to leave minra alone who was still dancing in excitement.

 

*****

"What are you doing?", Sungmin asked me.

"Of course, look for my class row! Come and help me find it! ", I say, keep looking.

"Hara-ah -__- isn't it clear that is your class row? It written 11-A is there? ", Sungmin pointed towards a large board that is held by a child who was in the front row.

"Oh .. heehee, yes annyeong Sungmin-ah", embarrassing! I just feel so stupid ....-___-

I ran to my class row and saw sungra, mintae, and minra there.

"Where have you been? The opening ceremony almost started ", said mintae.

"Yaaah ... it was just .... hehe"

"Beuh .. don't say that you went to the toilet to......", asked sungra with this face >> -___-

"ANI, I'm not. That's our principal, the ceremony has begun! ", I said again.

We immediately shut up and facing forward. The ceremony was very boring to me. When the ceremony is done the students ran into each class to prepare everything they need. For my class, we make a ghost cafe. I forgot where the idea came from, but certainly we will use in a ghost costume in our cafe. I can't cook so all mu classmates easily put me in section welcomes guests. Today will surely be a fun and exhausting day hahaha.