We're Only Friends!

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Lee Sungmin's POV    

 "How's your relationship with hara?", asked aera suddenly to me.

"Huh? We're friends since childhood, "I said trying to look as relaxed as possible.

"Aaah whatever, do not regret it later kekekekek. I believe, there's no friendship between boy and girl without love in it~", aera was finally going to help others.

"There is a friendship between boy and girl with just feeling care for his childhood friend!", i said to her.

Don't regret? Haah? Why i should regret? Love? There's no way our friendship will turn into something like that!

I decided to go to the toilet and change my clothes. Our class decided to make a Maid and Butler Dessert Café, I know a lot of classes  will make café, but usually each class will give you a different menu.

My cooking skills got recognition from my friends, and they easily make me a chef without my approval. Actually, lately I'm too busy practicing dancing and singing, but it was not  bad to be here anyway. After all, hara and i also promised to look around the festival tomorrow, because our breaks happened to be at the same time tomorrow.

"Sungmin-ah" "Sungmin-ah!" "Sungmin-ah this! '" Sungmin-ah that! "

Wow okay now i understand how desperate it is to become a chef! Called many times, for this and for that. Luckily the first day ended with sooo satisfying. Our class janitor was cleaning the classroom when I saw hara was out of her class.

"Hara-ah!", Without realizing I call her. Huffft....lucky she did not hear it. When I decided to go home with Kyuhyun, once again I saw hara in front of a school gate. Alone.

"Uy, why is your yeoja alone there?", asked Kyuhyun.

"She's not my yeoja-chingu, and I also don't know why she was alone", I said in a whisper. Crap. Hara look towards us and then walked over.

"Sungmin-ah, Kyuhyun-ah!", she said, smiling.

"Yoo, hara-ah what are you doing there all alone," Kyuhyun asked her with a mischievous smile at me.

"I'm waiting for minrin. The teacher called her, and she told me to wait for her here ", she explain.

"Oooh, you didn't know? minrin had already gone home. She said there was a sudden things happened ", huh? What is Kyuhyun talking about?

"JINJJA?!", said hara with surprise.

"Ne! Of course! Now, why don't you go home with sungmin and me of course? ", HAAAH? HARA?  Going home with us?

"Hmmm .... you're not lying right kyuhyuh-ah? Oke, kajja ", how can hara so easily believe Kyuhyun anyway?

"Eitss, chakkaman! There are email from henry said he need help and I was told to help. Yes the two of you go home! No need to wait for me ", I quickly understood. Kyuhyun was lying.

"Oooh, okay. Errr wait a moment, my eomma call", hara turned her back and talking with her phone.

"Cho Kyuhyun what do you mean? ", I said loudly but in a whisper.

"Now I'll wait minrin here, so you go home with her!" Kyuhyun whispered.

"Okay, Sungmin-ah come with me to a nearby supermarket for a while. Hiira ask me to buy food. Kajja! "

"Yep. He's ready, go there! ", Kyuhyun encouraged me to go home with hara. I think it had been so long since the last time we went home together. I looked at her for a while when we're walking together. Hara is taller and more mature than before, but she's still childish for her age. I feel that hara has changed, but the changes are not bad too ~ After all i like it, her changes ^^

When i still looking at her suddenly she turn her head to me. She's looking at me.

"Sungmin-ah! It's been a long time since we're going home from school together", she said and then she's smiling at me.

"Ah, yes", i can feel it. My heart i don't know why, it's beating so fast. God what happen to my heart?!