Graduation Day

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Park Hara's POV

PABOOO, What I was going to say at Sungmin? AAAA I’m stupid… ...

Suddenly I wanted to go up to the rooftop to calm myself... but what if sungmin is there too? Aaaaah I'm confused. Because minra and niseul talk about strange things, I can’t look at sungmin.

"Hahahaha, of course he will not be there", I said to calm myself.

…….OH!

Reminded of something I ran into the warehouse and found the items I was looking for. Mini whiteboard with marker and eraser for kids. I and Sungmin used to exchange messages with this whiteboard if our parents are not allowing us to play, we will put it in our rooftop. I clean up that thing and borrow hiira’s marker. I immediately ran up to the rooftop and thankfully Sungmin was not there.

I think the right words to tell to Sungmin. After thinking for sooo long at last I can only write this.

"Sungmin-ah, you're not mad at me right?"

-Hara-

I looked at the board long enough to make sure I write things I want to say. I immediately jump to sungmin’s house rooftop and put the board there. I hope sungjin, and his parents didn’t look at it!

One month later ...

Graduation exam is completed. I quickly forgot all my burden nor the message board. But there is something strange, I didn’t see Sungmin again since that day. It was about a month I have not seen him. To be honest I miss the times when he my head as we passed, the moments when he would smile sweetly as I wanted to borrow the money and he is not allowed. I always go to his class after the exam but all of his classmates say that he was home first. When I decided to visit his home he was very busy, and many days I waited on the rooftop he never appeared.

Suddenly I heard the news that Sungmin is accepted at I forgot what’s the name of the university but he’s majoring  arts, while I went to Seoul National University majoring in Law. Tomorrow is our graduation day, Sungmin has to come! It’s a Must ! I want to see him ... wanted to take pictures with him....

"Hara-ah, let's picture eleven of us!", Shouted minrin from a distance.

"Chakkaman! Kyuhyun-ah! Did you see Sungmin? "I asked Kyuhyun.

"Molla, maybe he went to get ready. I'll be home soon anyway, "said Kyuhyun.

"Getting ready? Did you-", my words cut because sungra dragged to take a picture.

After we took pictures I immediately looking for kyuhyun, henry, eunhyuk, donghae, and niseul. But I see none of them was still in school. I feel stupid…why I didn’t talk to niseul after we took pictures ….

"Niseul? Today she will enter dorm? Surely she'd go home and getting ready right after we took pictures", replied  aera.

"Then Sungmin also going to go today?", After aera nod I ran towards the station. God! Just a seconds! Please don’t let him go!

I ran as hard as my strength, but for people who at sport is definitely my speed isn’t that fast. Takes about 30 minutes from school to my house. I have to take a train and then get off at another station. When I got to the front of his house I saw sungjin there.

"Sungjin-AH!", I said while panting hard.

"Noona? What are you doing? ". he replied.

"Su-Sungmin-ah, where is he?"

"Huh? Hyung? Just left, actually he should go this afternoon but he was determined to go now ",

I will not ever see him again? He’s not avoiding me right? Sungmin-ah .....

That night I decided to go up to the rooftop for the many times time since the exam. There was a whiteboard in front of me and I just remembered about that question. The Board was very dusty and covered by a newspaper, maybe it’s because it’s been there for over a month? Or Sungmin didn’t want to reply? Or maybe he didn’t see it?

I hugged the whiteboard and started to cry. Why does he have to leave me alone without saying anything? And the worst part is why he left me when I starting to realize my own feeling?

  I'm going down with eyes still red and carrying that whiteboard to my room. I ripped the newspaper that covered it then shocked while looking at the text that written there.

To: Hara, hiira don’t you even dare reading this!

Mad? Why would I mad at you? I'm actually very happy to come home with you yesterday. Hara-ah, I just wanted to tell you that later on the day of our graduation I will go to the dorm. Maybe we'll not meet each other until I debut? So, wish me luck! Aish I just hate to say goodbye, so I’ll not say it!

The words is become smaller, I knew it was because the board is small.

Hehe I'll miss you, remember don’t trouble anyone else okay? You're going to college! Stop being a kid haha. Actually there’s something i always wanted to tell you but I'm just afraid to say it and admit it,

Ughhh, the words is so tiny right now! Why he’s not write it small in the beginning! Aishhh. I immediately look for Appa's magnifying glass in his drawer and took it up. I put the magnifying glass on it ... and I saw it.

Saranghaeyo hara-ah! Keep smiling, because I love it, your smile :)

-Sungmin-