My Wish!

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Lee Sungmin's POV

January 18, when we saw one of the most beautiful scenery in our life

Tonight, me and hara make a wish to the shooting star. I doubt my wish..... actually I'm pretty greedy. Hara just have one wish, but I have so many . So, I decided to wish for hara’s wish to come true.

Hara was stupid, she quickly fell asleep. She is a valuable yeoja for me, I really still do not know what's so valuable. Only I did not want her to be owned by someone else! Hara's mine! Then ... I'll dedicate a song for you hara-ah! Appa used to sing this song for me, although now you’re asleep I hope you happy to hear it!

“A long time ago, from the heavens~

There was a plan regarding you~

The Lord saw and said that it was good~

 

More precious than anything in this world~

I carefully created it with my hands~

Be happy through me~

For I love you~

 

I love you, I bless you~

We give you our love~”

-Super Junior: Song For You-

 

January 18, Fireworks’ Night

Actually maybe I’ve always like her. It's just that I realized when we were both watching the fireworks from the top of the tree tonight. Her curls hair that loose, and also her wet uniforms because of sweat. Without realizing I had fallen in love.

Hara told me to try to make a wish to the fireworks that I think it's very childish. Then I’ll praying to God. After that hara ask me what ‘s my wish. CRAZY! How can I tell her about that, so I just tell her that it's a secret. But instead she told me her wish and shows her smile. Hara-ah, just look. Someday I’ll definitely say it to you, so until that time please love me!

"I know it's greedy. But please ... please make Hara happy. But I also ask for help, when the time has come, please let me be the one that make her happy!”

-FIN-