The Biggest Mistake

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Park Hara's POV

I finally arrived at a moment where I'm going to leave this beloved school. I’m a twelve grader now. Preparation for final exams make us all very busy so we rarely get together.

Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Henry, Donghae, and Eunhyuk will stay in dorm after graduation. Minrin and Niseul? Niseul also been set to enter dorm after graduation, but minrin decided to resigned because of some problem. I know ... Sungmin really crave this dream since childhood. But somehow I think I really don’t want him to go and of course my other friends too.

"Isn’t that love?", Said niseul when I decided to tell about my problem.

"MWO?"

"It’s obvious you like him", said minra that come on suddenly.

“Hahaha, impossible. How can I like my childhood friend? ",I said with laugh.

"Hara-ah…let’s see our friends. They were honest with their  own feelings , mintae and rama? Kyuhyun and minrin? "

"A good example", minra interrupted niseul’s speech.

"Yeah, I remembered haha. You know, Kyuhyun and minrin equally stubborn, but because of our insistence for a year finally they’re honest with each other ", Said niseul advised.

"Do not forget me with Eunhyuk!", Said minra happily.

Well actually it’s true this lately my friends one by one are in relationship with namja they like. Mintae and rama, minra and Eunhyuk, Leeteuk sunbae and sungra (gossip), yesung sunbae with sunggi but they’re not dating, sunggi said they’re only friends, hahyo with handsome namja that asked her to the bonfire, his name is Siwon, Heera remains with Hangeng, hachan with hwan, and who recently was minrin and Kyuhyun after they’re secretly loving each other for one year.

"I do not really understand what you mean," I said pretending to be stupid.

"Just think about it, minra and I have to go first. Annyeong hara-ah "

"Annyeong hara-ah!", Said minra to me too.

"Ah, nee annyeong. Be careful on the road! ", I went with them to the front of the building and then back to my classroom because I left my book on my desk. Schools have been very quiet, the lights are turned off in all the classrooms as well as almost the entire corridor. I borrow the keys from Mr. Han, and asked him to accompany me up but instantly get rejected because he had to clean the hall now.

"Lalalalala ~ ~ I'm not afraid", I tried to assuage my fears by singing that was make me afraid.

"Hara", there are someone who called me from the darkness and I heard footsteps approaching. I ran with only a flashlight lighting provision from master Han I ran to the school corridor.

But suddenly..BRUAAK.. I fell. It’s wet all around me , so I'm sure I’m slipped because of the water.

"Ya! Why are you even run? See, now you slipped ", Only this time I was so glad to see Sungmin standing in front of me. I hugged his legs with fear.

"Waai, what the hell are you doing?", said Sungmin while he struggle I hugged his two legs .... Bruk finally, he fell too.

"Upss, mian"

 "P-PARK HARA!! Hhhh..okay what are you doing in school at time like this?", He snapped at me.

"I want to take my task that I left in my desk, you?"

"I’m doing my task at the library until mr.han told me to get out and go home"

"Then ... have you take it? You task?", He said that for some reason he looks embarrassed like asking 'pull up the zipper on your pants'

"Not yet"

"Then I’ll come with you take it after that ...."

"Huh? What? ", He spoke with a small voice so I can’t hear it.

"I said, quickly grab your task! After that I'll take you home! ", He snapped at me but with a red face.

"Kajja!", Sungmin took my hand and dragged me to my class to pick it up. Well I don’t know what happened, but at least I don’t have to go to class alone.

 

Lee Sungmin's POV

It’s very tiring to have a childhood friend that always make you feel tired like her. Last time she make my pants ripped because I have to climb a tree with her, this time she made my pants wet and my hurt because I fall. Hhh…but it’s fine, in fact that’s made it fun being with her.

"Sungmin-ah, come with me to buy ice cream", she said while we’re walking home.

"Huh? Okay”, not to long since I remembered all my bad lucks, new bad luck comes to me again.

"Sungmin-ah, serious! My money is left at home, can I borrow your money? ", Can’t say no to that eyes that seems really want ice cream.

"Nee, aish just hurry", I pay for the ice cream and quickly dragged her out of there. Suddenly I remembered what kyuhyun just told me at class this morning.

"When are you going to be honest with hara? She's not that smart to understand pabo!"

"Sungmin-ah!", hara interrupted my thoughts. Again…

"Ah, waeyo?"

"I want to say something" DEG. What will hara tell me?

"When you graduate you must live in the dorm?", Ooh it's about that, why I’m excited -__-?

"Of course, our schedule is so strict. We can go to school but for coming home, molla. Waeyo? Miss me already? " I asked her.

"MWO?! A-ani. It’s going to be quite because Niseul will go! ",Hahahaha I did not expect her face to be so red.

"Only a fool wouldn't know she likes you"

Aera’s Words resonated in my head. Hara like me? Aaah is not possible.

"Um, Sungmin-ah!", Called hara.

"Wae?"

"I-I'm ... Nothing"

"What? Tell me? I've Already curious! If you do not want to say, I’ll be mad at you ", I said hopefully.

"Shireo, Eh, my house is near. Gomawoyo Sungmin-ah, annyeong! ", Hara immediately ran towards her house as she continued waving at me.

I looked towards her with many kinds of feelings. Upset, confused, curious and the other one .... thing that always said by our friends. I, Lee Sungmin maybe has made the biggest mistake in my life. Fall in love with Park Hara.