Granted Wish

What A Smile Can Do~

Park Hara's POV

Five years later .....

    Somehow all of a sudden along the streets of Seoul Super Junior posters are everywhere. Leeteuk, Heechul, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Donghae, Eunhyuk, Kyuhyun, Kibum, Hangeng, Siwon, Ryeowook they had become 13 members of boy band which is very famous. And for Henry, he’s part of Super Junior M with Zhoumi.

     I am proud and happy for my friends to achieve their dreams. Niseul retreat from the world of entertainment because her parents want her to concentration to become a doctor.

     I continued my college again this year. I also still occasionally chatting with my friends even though they are now famous, except Sungmin. Since five years ago,  me and Sungmin only contact each other when my birthday and New Year's Sungmin's birthday yesterday. To be honest I was very lonely, we continue along past ten years and then suddenly split up like this haha. But not for today, tonight will be very special for me.

"Tonight Sungmin will come home, right?", Said minrin glancing towards me.

"So today January 17? Then yesss! ", I replied excitedly.

"Kekekeke, you love sungmin right? Just be honest with us! ", Aera yelling in my ear.

"Hmmm, yes. I like him, hehe ", my friends looked very surprised.

"MWORAGOO?!?!!", They asked simultaneously.

"Hara-ah! Finally you realize it too! ", sunggi said as she grabbed my hand.

"Ahhh, well thanks to you. Oh, eomma will be mad if I had not come home. Annyeong all! ", After waving to them all I immediately ran home to help prepare for sungmin’s arrival.

I was very happy after five years only see him on posters, on television, as well as my laptop screen, I could finally see him with my own eyes, the original one.

When ahjussi told us that sungmin is almost here, I’m scared. I think I’m not ready to meet him yet.

“He’s in front of the house!", Sungjin yelled from the living room. At that time he was located closest to the door of the house.

Relax ... heart! Calm down .... hana ... dul ... set! Sungmin opened the door and we all immediately threw all kinds that we have prepared to be thrown at him.

"LEE SUNGMIN WELCOME HOME"

I tried to act as if nothing happened between me and him. Tried to smile as if we were just ordinary childhood friend. Sungmin looks very surprised. His face when surprised is so cute ><, and all of a sudden sweetness of his expression changed when he looked at me.

"Annyeong!It’s been a long time sungmin-ah! ", I tried to be casual and friendly and Sungmin’s reply is just a blank stare for several seconds and then replied,

"Oh, Annyeong hara-ah, haha you didn’t change at all", he said, smiling.

Just that. For three hours after his arrival that's just conversation between us. I feel so guilty for some reason ...

The day is changed. Now that is dated January 18 and was one o'clock in the morning. My father told us to come home immediately because it is not good for small children to sleep at night he says. Though I was not a kid anymore but I’m so sleepy.  Just before I opened the fence of his house, sungmin called me.

"Hara-ah!", I, unnie, and hiira looked towards him together.

"Uh .. Hiira-ah! Haera noona! Do not look! I just called hara ", heard him say something like that my unnie and yeodongsaeng  decided to go home first, and grinning towards me.

"Wae?" I asked.

He did not say anything just pointing upwards.

"Huh? What Do you mean? ", I do not understand.

"Roof"

"Huh?"

"Duuuh, when you get home just go to your rooftop pabo", after saying that he only saw me, smiled and ran into the house.

Worse yet my brain is working very slowly at that time, then after that I ran up quickly to my rooftop.

"Why you take so long?~", said sungmin with his aegyo.

"Mi-mian", still panting because for a person that STILL not good at sport it’s exhausting.

"You're running here? Though your ​​home just seconds from my house "

"Why do you keep protesting? It’s good enough I ran", I said with a laugh.

"Hahaha, that's right"

"So ... what is it?" I asked, slightly beating wildly.

Sungmin looks a little flushed as I asked.

"Ooooh ... I just want to greet you​​", vain was all I hoped.

"Oh, really? Well, now you’ve greeted me, then I’m going. Annyeong", ohkay now I’m upset with him.

"Ooy! Where are you going? You're not curious about my stories?”, he said.

"I'm curious, you just do not have to tell me. I'm sure you want to talk about SNSD member, hmm sunny?", For some reason I was so jealous.

"Sunny? Ooh, haha she's a very sweet yeoja. I like her", my eyes are twitching. Damn .... AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BABOYAAAAA!

"Oh, that's good. Sungmin-ah! I hope you happy, enjoy life together with your cute yeoja-chingu, sweet, and also famous ", now I'm really upset.

"Hara-ah .... you're jealous?", DEG.

"Huh? Jealous? For what? If you just want to talk about that, I go first. Annyeong ", I was going down the stairs when Sungmin jumped over the fences and stepped into my house rooftop.

"You think you can go so just like that?", Though his face showed he was very angry, although he remains impressed aegyo just that I'm still scared.

Sungmin walked over to me. I'm afraid, is he going to hit me?

"Babo ... you do not know what I miss?", Sungmin hug me. He hugged me tightly till I hard to breathe. Moreover, he held me in the neck from the back because when he approached me to run away down.

"Well, I just realized you're this….short",  jerk-___-

"I'm not short!", I said irritably.

"Ahahaha, Yes yes", silence for a few minutes longer be solved by Sungmin.

"Hara-ah .... you still remember what I wrote on the board?", he asked shyly.

"Yes, but not all of them. But the last sentence is so small, I can’t read it ", I lied. It would be awkward moment when I told him I had read it.

"MWO? Jinjja? Useless I'm excited continue for five years if you do not even know what that is "

"Is that so? Then tell it now ", though I say it really looks poker face and not understand anything, but I'm very excited to want to explode it.

"MWO? Now? Here?"

“Where else?”

"Yaaah ...okaay. Hmm, here, here I whispered it", my ear is closer toward sungmin’s mouth but I did not hear anything.

"Huh? What are you saying? "

"Aaaa do not move first"

Cup

MWOOOOO?! Lee Sungmin just kiss my forehead?! Am I dreaming? MWOOO?!

"Hehe, Hara-ah saranghaeyo. Jeongmal saranghae! Yeongweonhi! ", He said, slowly away. Maybe he's shy.

I froze. Do not know what to say. Though I already know his feeling when I heard it but strictly speaking I'm very surprised.

"So ... what about you?", He asked me.

I paused for a seconds then,  involuntarily I smiled and said,

"Nee! Nado saranghae Sungmin-ah! ", his Expression was also very surprised. But he quickly ran towards me and hugged me.

“Hara-ah, you know what?”, he said while still hugging me.

“Huh? What?”, I replied.

“I think, my wish come true”