Seoul~

What A Smile Can Do~

 

Park Hara's POV    

Annyeong! Park Hara imnida , I was a yeoja who was born in Incheon, and continue to live here until I was 7 years (international age, mean age 8 years old in korean time). You could say my life is very simple. The same activity every day. Wake up, school, play with friends, go home, play, read comic books, study (?), Then sleep. That's it. My Hobby? Of course, reading the comics. But I never once believed that things that happen in the comic will come to me, but a little hope that's okay too~    

I guess my life really started when my father transferred  to the big city, Seoul. I do not really remember what happened, suddenly I was in the taxi to my new house there. Seoul is truly amazing, to be honest I've never been to seoul at all because I'm lazy when mom and dad asked me to go there. When our taxi stopped, my eyes immediately went to my new home. The house looked so majestic to me and hiira (my sister). While my unnie reaction ... flat and still struggling with her new phone.     

The most amazing part from this house is its roof! I can remain silent on the roof during the day because the place was really comfortable. Staring to right I could see the sunrise, and sunset on the left. PERFECT.

 

"Hara-ah, we have to visit next door neighbors house. You also have to be a good neighbors arasseo? ", Said eomma to me.

"Nee!", I replied excitedly. I cannot wait to see how the faces of my new neighbors. In the village, the neighbors are very friendly to us, and here I was expecting that too.

"Eomma, Appa, Hiira-ah, unnie, kajja! ppali ppali! "I said impatiently.

"Who told you to go now anyway?", Said my unnie from behind.

"Hahaha, hara-ah eomma didn't say we have to go now. But, later on after we finished cleaning up, okay? "

"Huuuh ..... nee ... then I'll go around! ", eomma just nodding and continue cleaning our new house    

 I immediately ran up the second floor, and went towards the door which is connected by stairs to the roof. When it is time for sunset, so the wind is very cold and the sky is orange, my favorite color. Arriving there for some reason there is something strange smell .... the smell of pumpkin cake. I'm looking for the source of that smell, but did not find any of the places of origin. I decided to ignore it and climb up onto the roof, close to the lightning rod. From the top I could see the beauty of the whole city of seoul. Yep, and I loved it!

 

"So- ... sorry ... but i can see your und-..underwear from here.. ..", said a voice that startled me out of nowhere and made ​​me almost fell.     

I immediately corrected my seat and cover up my pants and looked around. A child, standing across me. His house also has a roof the same as mine and it seems he was enjoying this scene. I see his hand holding a pumpkin pie. Apparently that's where the smell ... but why I did not see him?

"You see it? What color? "I asked him.

"With clear. Orange, but there seems little white-spotted, right? ", I slowly go down from the roof to the porch (over the place where people usually hanging clothes)  that is located close to the terrace about a few centimeters from the fence boundaries. That Namja seemed surprised by my speed closer towards him. But he was silent and motionless. I punch his cheek with my fist and i said, "ERT!"

I thought a little punch from little girl will not hurt, but he fell down and fainted ....?

 

"OMO!", I climbed my fence a little so I could see him there.

"OTTOHKE OTTOHKE AAAH!", With  panic I climb and jump to his side without looked down the boundaries hollow that if I fall then I'll die. I was slapping his cheeks like the people in the comics, and opened his eyes but he was not aware of.

"Relax," a voice sounded from the stairs house.

"He's like this, because of his anemia", that ahjussi smiled at me, lifting and carrying that namja like a princess.

"You're definitely one of the children of our new neighbors, Greetings my name is Lee Chunhwa, and  this is my son, Lee Sungmin. You seem at the same age, yes please be a good friends with him ", I still looked dazed at that ahjussi and i feel dumb.

"Wow, do not tell me you came here from there?", He pointed toward my house and I nodded with a look dorky.

"Hahaha an interesting child, come down with me. It's dangerous for a child like you to cross from there. If you fall you'll seriously hurt",  While he was carrying that namja, ahjussi told me to walk in front of him. It seems he want to make sure I will not run away and cross the fence again.

So, his name is Lee Sungmin,eh? Then from now on he is my neighbor!