I Live By The Rules of Carelessness.

Black Butterflies and Gray Roses

Jiyong's POV
----------------------------------
Caring too much will hurt you, caring too little will save your feelings. When I was younger I was one of the nicest people you would've ever met. I was just 12 back then and I wasn't like all those other s who treated girls with disrepsect. Even though those types of guys get more girls, I've had my fair share of girlfriends. But there was one that was very special to me. Her name was Kim Taeyeon, the purest angel I've ever met. 
We dated during freshmen year and it blissful up until the end of the year. I caught her with another guy and I just couldn't return to that kind of thing. Ever, again. My respect for women disappeared without a trace. There's no point to girlfriends anymore. I use to think to have love, you must be willing to accept pain but the pain was too overwhelming and because of that I won't ever have love. It was t
he end of the innocent Jiyong, and it was the beginning of hot and alluring Jiyong. 

After that, I changed. A lot. My clothing changed and my personality was cold and careless. If someone fell and drop their books, I'd walk over them like dirt, if someone needed help, I'd ignore them, I just didn't care anymore. My caring emotions were surpressed ever since. With my personality, I started wearing clothes that pretty boys would wear. I attracted many girls and I played them all. They don't deserve love since they only were hooking up with me for my looks. How idiotic. I have no sympathy for anyone and I hate society. 

My parents are very loving but only towards each other. They don't pay attention to me much, but whatever. At least they give me food. I ignore them as well. My parents are big business owners. We're rich but I really don't care about money. I'll spend when and whereever I want to. Nobody deserves what I have to offer. If they think they have what it takes, then they have to try me. 

I don't want to waste any time with anyone. Girls don't deserve respect. Nowadays, I only see s. Since I live in Seoul, the population of is even greater. Everyone's feelings seem to be more important than mine, but I can be a selfish bastard if I want to. I'm going to live my life with myself and only myself. I do anything I desire, I I take what I want, and do as I please. Nothing can hold me back anymore. Nobody can restrict me. 

My heart is so cold and dead yet everything around me is alive and pumping. Well, this is how my life is, I can't do anything but live with it.


-------------------------------


Hey guys! I know the first two chapters are very uneventful but there were created to let you know how they think and a bit background information as well! :). I promise the next chapter will be more interesting ~. Also, I'm still working on the other fic so be patient hehe~.

Oh and another thing, I know this chapter was short but I wanted it to be short because I want to focus on CL more than GD you khow? Hahaha, okay, peace out! :)