Chapter Twelve

Black Butterflies and Gray Roses

Chaerin's POV 

"I'm so excited. " I gushed as I slipped on my outfit for our little night out. Minzy chuckled behind the bathroom door. 

"Is this your first time? " She asked, her voice muffled. A flush was heard and Minzy popped out of the bathroom. 

"Uh, yeah. Didn't have time back then. " I smiled at her. She was wearing spaghetti strapped, black mini dress with pumps. Her makeup was very professionally done but also at the same time, it was a bit trashy. I liked it. 

I was wearing a kind of stretchy dress. It was an eyecatching red color; the strapless dress hugged my body like a rubberband. I liked how I looked; for the first time in so long, I'm actually hanging out with a friend. Well, I guess this is more of  partying than a hanging out. But still, it's nice. 

"I'm guessing you've gone clubbing before? " I questioned her, sitting down so she could do my makeup. Minzy smoothed my hair out with her fingers and grinned evilly. 

"Oh yeah. It's like I've been 19 for two years. Hahah~ " She giggled wryly as she started with my eyes. She traced eyeliner constantly over both of my eyes. Soon, she applied foundation and the other necessities and we were done. I opened my eyes and I swear, I was a different person; I looked meaner than usual. My eyebrow arches added the in iness. I turned and angled my face, observing my new features. My skin looked flawless and smooth; my eyes looked like they could kill but simultaneously they were alluring and seductive. The redness of my dress made the blonde in my hair stand out even more. I lifted a hand, ran it through my wind-blown, wavy hair then let it fall to my side. I smirked and looked at her.

"Here are your shoes, your Royalness." Minzy joked as she handed me gold pumps. I raised my eyebrows at her.

"I have a lot of high heels in many different colors. " She winked at me as I slipped them on. I stood and I swear I was the Leaning Tower of Pisa. I was at least a foot taller. 

"Let's go my hot pepper! " Minzy cheered loudly. She snatched my hand and literally dragged me out of my own apartment. These heels were like cement blocks on your feet. Our heels clacked noisily as we half hopped and ran to the taxi cab waiting outside, in front of the apartment complex. 

The cool breeze fueled my excitement as we jumped into the cab. 

"Ahjussi! 6th Ave and Main St! " I shouted as I slammed the door shut. The cab drove swiftly down the rushing night life of Seoul. 

"Yah, Chaerin. Ever drank soju? " Minzy said. I shook my head. A mischievous grinned formed on her lips.

'Well, we're going to have one hell of a night! " 

------------------------


Jiyong's POV

"You look friggin' hot today, Jiyong." Sunny twirled a stand of my hair with her finger. Her glossed lips were and puckered. Her other hand trailed down my chest. I smirked in response then looked away.


There was action everywhere! Dancing, tongue wrestling, and drinking, all the things human constantly desire. I was just sitting at the bar with Sunny, obsersving quietly as this vixen draped herself onto me. She wasn't much of a distraction. I think Youngbae invited her; no offense but she's just clingy. 

Many girls with revealing clothes came in from the entrance literally skipping with excitement, aware of the staring men. I rolled my eyes and drank some of the martini I ordered. You know, a lot of these girls like to wear black and shiny things. Even Sunny was wearing a black dress. Even the guys wore dark clothing. Jeez, dark much?

The club was pumping with music and vibrated with beats; from my view, I saw a huge wave of people just pumping their fists and jumping up and down. Reflecting, colorful lights were waving everywhere, adding to the craziness. 

"Oppa..wanna go dance? " Sunny pouted, dragging me by the collar. I pried her hands off my shirt and held her wrists. 

"Look, Sunny, I will..." My voice trailed off as I caught sight of a girl in a red, mini dress. Her blonde hair hung effortlessly off her shoulder; the dress hugged her body ily, showing off her curves; the gold pumps brought out the paleness of her legs. She looked so familiar. The girl in the red turned around but she didn't see me. My heart began pounding virgorously and loudly.

"Chaerin..." I chocked. Sunny stepped away from me and gawked. 

"Chaerin? That deliquent from school? Ew." She grimaced dramatically. Again, I rolled my eyes and shoved her off of me. Sunny looked shocked and slowly stepped away from me. I didn't care; I kept my eyes on Chaerin's figure. What is she doing here? Is she with someone? Did she come with friends? 


Absentmindedly, I took another sip of my drink. Chaerin smiled at this one girl with a short bob, eyeliner smothered eyes, and a black mini dress. Their lips moved and laughter spilled from across the room. My heart jerked at the sound of her laughter. The affect she has on me is very strange and controlling. 

Chaerin was walking over near the bar; I panicked and spun around and tried to hide my face. I kept my eyes on my drink. My body was stiff; my heart was wracked with nervousness. What if she's more beautiful up close? 

I heard stools scratching against the floor and people sitting down next to me. I cleared my throat and resisted glancing next to me. 

"Bartender, one shot of soju please. " The girl in the black hollered. The bartender sauntered over and gave her her order. She giggled. Chaerin giggled. I swear I'm going to have a heart attack.

"Okay, since you never drank before. Go ahead. Try it and enjoy." The girl in the black said mischievously. 

"Yah, is that a challenge or something? " Chaerin's voice was so close to me.I gulped and shifted in my seat. 


"Hahah! Of course it is! We're going to let this be your night of total fun. " I heard the girl in the black yell confidently. Night of fun? Is she trying to hook Chaerin up with some slumdog?! Ohmygod, I have to stop her. 

I spun around and just as she lifted the shot glass, I yanked it from her and drank it myself. I slammed the glass onto the counter. I met Chaerin's shocked eyes and her friend's 'what the heck' face. 

"J-Jiyong?! What.." Chaerin stuttered in utter shock. Her wides eyes and half open mouth humored me. 

"Hey. " I greeted shortly. 

"Who are you? " The girl in the black interrupted with an arched eyebrow, eyeing me suspiciously.

"I'm her friend. Who are you? " I retorted curtly. She narrowed her eyes at me. 


"I'm also her friend. Gong Minzy. I'm guessing you are Jiyong." Minzy shot back, her eyes glaring holes into my eyes. I ignored her and looked back at Chaerin. Her dress was distracting so I guess I looked back at her dress rather than her. 

"Minzy, can I have a moment alone with him? " Chaerin shot a look to Minzy. Minzy nodded and walked away to talk some other guys.

---------------


Chaerin's POV

"Minzy, can I have a moment alone with him? " I asked her, cocking my eyebrow meaningfully. I had told Minzy about Jiyong but she'd never seen him before. She knows everything from how I met him, how I felt and what happened. 

Minzy nodded and headed off randomly. I diverted my attention back to Jiyong; he was wearing what other men were wearing: black pants with a semi formal button up and fancy shoes. He looked like a young businessman that came to Club Eden to hook up with s. I smirked at my own thought.

"What are you doing here?" I said sharply as soon as Minzy was out of hearing distance. Jiyong's eyes were scrutinizing me intensely as if he were trying to figure something out. I rolled my eyes when I found his sight lowered onto my body. I cleared my throat, put a finger under his chin and lifted. 

"My eyes are up here, you pig. " I snapped. He cleared his throat and stood up with confidence. He smiled at me. 

"Look, you don't have to act so mean around me. " He said, his gaze faltering. I sensed a bit of hurt in his voice. I soften and relaxed a little after hearing that. I my lips. 

"You still didn't answer my question: what are you doing here? " I repeated louder this time since the music was playing even louder level. This time it was my turn to analyze him. His deep, brown eyes were hesitant. Was he here with someone-

"Oppa~ " This short, midget of a girl came and poured herself onto him. I stared at her while she flirted with and touched Jiyong. 

"Oppa, why are you with Chaerin? " She sneered at me and my name. A nasty urge formed within me; it was a boiling, churning and angry sensation. I clenched my fists and fought  back the temptation of decking her in the face. Instead, I smiled at her. 

"Aigoo, Jiyong why is your mother here in such a wild place? " I grinned at her innocently while she looked horrified and embarassed. She squealed and ran off. 

"Sunny- " Jiyong said but just dropped it. I chuckled bitterly and saluted him. 

"Well, see you later, big player. " I stalked off, not waiting for his reaction or reply. I spotted Minzy waiting for me at the bar on the other side of the club. There were people everywhere. When I say everywhere, I mean it. Everywhere

People were grinding before they even got close to the dance floor. Unfortunately, I got sandwiched between the grinding train. I was in between a girl and a guy. I gave up on trying to get out of the flow so I just went with it. I bounced and danced loosely with my arms above my head, letting the dirty music take me. 

"Yah! Chaerin wait for me! " Minzy squeezed in front of me and started bumping and bouncing. Soon, we reached the dance floor. I was having so much already. Minzy stayed by my side and I didn't stray from her either. 

The enormous crowd cheered as the song changed into more hype and upbeat song. Minzy was dancing with this one guy but I couldn't see his face due to the lighting. I let go all of my worries and swayed my hips to the music. It was hot and just plain suffocating dancing in the middle of whole place. Sweat was literally dripping off of others and body odor was just horrific but I ignored it all. I wasn't gonna let some smell ruin my fun. 

I smirked as I felt someone's hands slither around my waist and the person's hips sway with mine. I didn't care who it was, I pressed myself closer against the guy. His chest was flat and he had really good moves. I wrapped my hands around his neck and leaned comfortably onto his hard chest. I smiled inwardly as I felt his warm breath on my neck; his rough hands roamed all over my body. 

"You've grown up, Chaerin. . . " The guy's voice was deep and mature; his voice sounds so familiar. I let my grip of him go and spun around. 

"Minho..."

---


Ohohoh! Not my best chapter but I left you guys something to wonder over ;D 

Hehehe I will update soon!.