Chapter Thirteen

Black Butterflies and Gray Roses

Chaerin's POV

"Minho? " His name slipped out of my mouth as I stared up to him. Minho has grown and matured so much. His hair dark and black, without a spot of brown; he had a slender body, his eyes glimmering darkly with hidden lust; His use-to-be round face is now, in fact, chiseled and sharp. I was still in shock seeing him. I mean, I never expected to see him here. To me, he's just a person I liked and got over with. 

"Chaerin, remember me? It's me, Lee Min Ho. From high school? " Minho grabbed my forearm and led me from the crowd and to the corner. I leaned against the cool, marble wall. I grimaced as lights hit my eyes. 

"I remember. Clearly. " I said. Minho's eyes raked my body and for a minute, I sensed bad intentions from him. I subtly scooted away from him. Minho placed a hand above my head and leaned in. 

"Good. I thought you've forgotten about me. " His voice was deep and laced with seduction. I gulped as I felt his breath on my cheek. 

"Ha, why would I? You were a highschool sweetheart to me. " I grinned. 

"You've grown up well, Chaerin. Very, very ..sensual. " Minho whispered the last word in my ear. I started to respond to his little hints but then my eyes caught a peek of a tattoo on his neck. I glanced at him and then I traced his lower neck; and I softly pushed the collar of shirt down. 

"Nice tattoo, Minho. Where'd you get it? " He reclined suddenly; so suddenly it made me breathless for seconds. His eyes were wide, like he'd gotten caught with his hand in the cookie jar. I put my hands up in defense.

"Whoa, what's up? What's wrong? " I asked, scanning his expression. His eyes dashed and blinked. Minho smiled evilly and he roughly pushed me against the wall and forced me to kiss him. His lips crashed onto mine; I tasted some blood due to the impact of our lips. Pain exploded on my lips. I screamed but my screams were muffled by the music and his cold, thin lips. He finally let go and wiped his lips with a devious, delirious look on his face. I panted, horrified, as his hand held me down. 

"Seungri sent me to retrieve you, quietly. But there's been a change of plans. I'm going to have fun with you for a little bit since you are an old friend of mine. " He smirked as I squirmed under his hands. I glared at him, betrayal flowing through my veins. So, innocent Minho has been corrupted by Seungri. 

"Seungri? That son of a .." I spat. Blood tainted my tongue. He nodded arrogantly and snatched my hand. I attempted yanking him off but before I knew it, I felt a cold, steel object press against my stomach. We were standing really close so no one can really see the gun being pointed at me. I glanced at the gun, frozen and petrified. I heavily breathed through my nose. 

"Now, now can we get out of this place, quietly? " Minho smiled sweetly but I saw the darkness under it. I glanced at the gun one more time and then looked at him. He saw the approval in my eyes and we headed towards the entrance. Minho was rough as he held my hand. If this was still freshmen year of high school, I would've been dying of happiness just to be able to hold Minho's hand but now, I'm scared to death. 

Strictly based on instinct, my eyes raked the club for Jiyong. I didn't see him anywhere. My eyes watered as we reached the entrance; I gave the club another scan but Minho pulled on my arm causing me stumble after him. I wanted to cry out to all the people in line for the club to help me but I knew it would do no good. 

He led me to a black, tinted get-away van. I tried to breathe calmly. 

"Why did he only send you? " 

"Well, that's a very good question, Chaerin. You see, I'm one of his most charming men so he only sends me on a mission to either retrieve girls or kill silently. This time, I'm doing both. " His voice lowered to a harsh, intense whisper. I trembled as the wind attacked me. 

"I see..." I muttered, my head distant. Minho grabbed my shoulders and shoved me into the back of the van. I stumbled clumsily in, feeling weak to the knees. I sat there on the clothed surface with my dressed hiked up and my lips swollen from his roughening. Minho slammed the door shut and got into the car then drove recklessly away from the scene. Due to his sudden speed, I hit my head against the door and cried out.

"Shut up!" He scolded. Tears were already runnin down my face. Please, someone help me.

We drove for a while and stopped; I couldn't see anything recognizable from the window. As far as I could tell we were in an alley. He jumped out the car and dragged me out by my arm. I bit my lip from whimpering. "Let's go, hurry up." His voice was rough and demanding. He stuck his gun in the back of his pants.

We turned around the corner and I sawwhere we were. A love hotel. 


--------------------------------------
I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN SO LONGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! But I'm back now and again, I'm so sorry! >_< 'TILL NEXT TIME. ALSO, Thank you for the lovely comments and feedback! :)