2

A Pig Mistake

 

Let's see, oranges. Check. Apples, check. Bananas, check. Grapes, check. Pears, check. Peaches, check. Pineapple, check. Baskets, check. Chocolates, check. Wine, check. Ribbons, check. Condoms, check. And lube, check!”

 

Grace went into line as soon as she finished getting what she needed for her housewarming gift. The cashier rang all the items but stopped as soon as she saw the condoms and lube. Grace gave her a look to hurry up, and the cashier blushed as she scanned the items.

 

“Thank you for shopping in Wal-Mart,” the cashier murmured, still blushing red. Grace smirked and grabbed her bags. She exited the store and went to her car. She loaded her bags into her car and climbed in the driver's seat. She put her key into the ignition and the car roared to life. She drove back to her three-story house, which she was able to buy because of her 'meals'. She had taken their money and credit cards and transferred the money to her account. Grace arrived at her house and unloaded her bags. She kicked the door open (literally) and ran to the kitchen, setting her bags down with a huff and puff.

 

“Ugh, I really need a maid,” she said to herself. She took out the items and started making her fruit basket. She placed the condoms and lube at the bottom so they wouldn't see it until later. She carefully positioned the fruits on top of it to not make it visible. She cut out a piece of ribbon that was two feet and draped it over the fruits. She placed the wine in the right side and the chocolate in the left. She looked at her work and nodded in satisfaction and contentment. Looks good, Grace thought. She did the same for the other two baskets, too. She wiped her sweat as she finished decorating the basket. Grace carried one basket at a time to her car, which was exhausting.

 

“That's it, I'm getting a butler,” she grumbled to herself as she carried the last basket. It was so heavy with the wine and pineapple. She shut the door on her car and went back inside. She plopped on her couch and stared at the ceiling. I wonder if they're really good-looking. Those ladies better be right and I didn't waste my time buying those things, thought Grace. Anyway, gotta hire a butler.

 

She grabbed the cordless phone by the couch and dialed a number. “Hello. Maids and Butlers Service. How may I help you?” the woman said on the other line.

 

“I wanna hire a butler. Someone strong and big,” answered Grace, looking at her nails.

 

“Yes, we have one. Should we send him down there now?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“What's your address?”

 

“1417 54th Avenue,” Grace replied, scrutinizing at her nails. It was chipped at the side. Ugh, now I have to go to the salon again, Grace thought irritatingly.

 

“Do you want him to live with you or . . .?”

 

“No, he can live here,” Grace said.

 

“Thank you, ma'am. I hope your butler serves you well. Good bye.”

 

Grace hung up the phone and walked upstairs. She decided to take a shower to clean the sweat off of her. She went inside the shower and washed her body. Grace took a towel and wrapped it around her when the doorbell rang. She quickly got out of a shower and ran to her door.

 

“Who is it?” she asked as soon as she opened the door. The person outside looked startled as she opened the door. He quickly looked down and back up again, now blushing profusely.

 

“Um, I'm your n-new butler,” he stammered, looking down. Grace smiled sweetly. He looks hot. Very muscled. Nice, she thought. After he's done with all the butler stuff, he's my next meal.

 

“Ah. Come in,” she replied, moving aside. She closed the door behind him and checked him out, starting from his . She her lips unintentionally. Yummy, she thought. She shook her head away from her fantasies and led him to the living room. He looked around in wonder and amazement. The house was huge.

 

“You can sit here and get some snacks in the fridge. I'm gonna go change,” she spoke, interrupting his imagination. He nodded slowly and looked around, leaving his suitcase in the living room. He went inside the kitchen and explored the fridge. Surprisingly, there were no vegetables. Only meat. There were even no fruits. Just chocolate and other sweets. That's strange, he thought. How does she not get fat? He closed the door and went back to the living room. He sat down and waited patiently for his master to come back. He blushed as he recalled what happened earlier. She's hot, he thought, smiling.

 

“Hello? You okay?” Grace asked, snapping her fingers. He snapped awake and looked up to see Grace's confused face, with a little hint of amusement in her eyes. He looked at her body and saw that she was wearing black shorts and a pink lacy tank top.

 

“Ah, nothing,” he quickly said, looking down.

 

“We should introduce ourselves,” Grace said. “Since we didn't do it earlier.”

 

He nodded and Grace continued. “My name's Grace. Yours?”

 

“Taeyang,” he said.

 

“Taeyang. Nice name,” Grace commented, winking at him. Taeyang chuckled, pink tinting his cheeks. Gotta stop blushing. Stop blushing! Taeyang thought.

 

“So, for the room arrangements, you're going to live in the second floor, first room on the right. There are nine bedrooms in this house. I live in the third floor by the way.”

 

“Okay, got it!”

 

“I'll show you around. I'm guessing you already saw the kitchen?”

 

With a nod, she continued. “Every floor has three bedrooms and two bathrooms. You can use any bathroom but I'd prefer you use your own for like showering and stuff. Anyway, I don't really use the first floor bedrooms so they're vacant right now. So it's kinda off-limits right now.”

 

“Okay. First floor bedrooms, off-limits,” reminded Taeyang. Grace giggled softly at his cuteness. They walked upstairs to the second floor.

 

“Second floor only has bedrooms and bathrooms. Your bedroom is this one.”

 

Grace opened the door and led Taeyang inside. Again, he had that expression on his face.

 

“Is it that nice?” asked Grace, earning a blushing face from Taeyang. “Well it's all yours so use it well. Now next is the bathroom. There's two so just pick which one you want.”

 

They both went out and Grace showed Taeyang where the bathrooms where. He quickly picked the bathroom closest to his room, which made Grace giggle again at his excitement. They finished the tour and went downstairs.

 

“I'll get us some drinks,” Grace said, walking inside the kitchen.

 

“I should help you,” replied Taeyang, following her. Grace opened one of the cabinets and reached for the cups but she was too short. She jumped up and almost reached it. Damn, she thought. Suddenly, a body pressed against her and a hand reached out to grab the glasses. Grace took out a deep breath as he got the glasses, setting them down on the counter. Grace's eyes snapped up as she smelled his scent. He can't be! Grace turned around and faced Taeyang, who gave her an innocent look.

 

“Got it,” Taeyang said, handing her the glasses. She received it with slightly trembling hands.

 

“Thanks,” mumbled Grace. She walked towards the fridge and got out a bottle of Sprite. She poured two cups and put it back inside. She grabbed both drinks and walked to the living room, where Taeyang was. She put the drinks on the table and sat on one of the couches in front of Taeyang.

 

“We should get to know more of each other,” Grace suggested, sipping her drink.

 

“Where should I start?” he asked.

 

“What are you?” Grace blurted.

 

Taeyang gave her a confused look. “What?”

 

“You're the same as me, Taeyang.”

 

 

Second update is up!!!!! Please subscribe and comment!!!! 

Note: Lay, Chanyeol, and Luhan will come out later. Just wait!

 

Peace out! -exokpoplover