3

A Pig Mistake

 

A short burst of laughter escaped Taeyang's mouth. Grace slightly raised her eyebrow at his outburst. Did I say something wrong? Grace thought, sipping her drink.

 

“Ah, Grace. Always perceptive of people,” he said, drinking his Sprite.

 

“Excuse me?” It sounded like he knew me or something, she thought.

 

“I thought living in this small town would dull your senses, but I wasn't right. Were you secretly training?”

 

“What? I don't know what you're talking about,” replied Grace. Now she was confused. What the hell was he talking about?

 

“There are others out there like you, Grace. They're trying to recruit people like us,” Taeyang answered.

 

“So you were sent here to convince me and join your little gang?”

 

“Yes.”

 

“And becoming my butler was part of your plan?”

 

“Oh, no. Pure coincidence. I was just working there for my meals,” he said, sipping his drink.

 

“So you are one of us?” Grace asked. “Just to be sure.”

 

As Taeyang looked at her, his eyes turned completely gray and glassy, his smile revealing fangs jutting out from his mouth. His ears became more pointy and hair started growing on his chin.

 

A growl emitted from his mouth. “Are you sure now?”

 

Grace nodded, impressed by his transformation. Only males could transform and it usually made Grace jealous, even though she didn't want to be some hairy beast.

 

Taeyang went back to his normal self and sighed. Transforming usually took a toll on him. “So will you join us?”

 

Grace thought about it. She immediately knew the answer. “No.”

 

He sighed again. “I expected much. You seem like a I-want-freedom person.”

 

“Yup. I don't want to be bounded by rules and what-not,” Grace replied.

 

“Our loss. You look like a strong person, but it's your decision,” he said dejectedly.

 

“But I still need a butler. You won't leave right? I paid for you and everything,” Grace said, raising an eyebrow.

 

“Nope, not leaving. This house is better than the ones I lived in. I assure you I won't leave unless you don't need my help anymore,” he replied, giving her a reassuring smile.

 

“Thanks! 'Cuz I needed help carrying heavy stuff in this house,” sighed Grace.

 

“You're welcome. Can I go rest first?” Taeyang asked.

 

“Sure. I'm going out. Lock the door if you leave the house. Here's a spare key,” Grace notified him. Taeyang accepted the key and went upstairs. She went to the third floor and changed into her clothes that she picked yesterday. She went downstairs, grabbing her purse in the process, and walked out the door. Grace climbed in the car and put the key into the ignition. She had gotten a map of the borders of the town and knew where the three guys lived.

 

Grace finally spotted the three houses by the mountains. Her eyes searched for any guys but there was none. Guess they're inside. Don't wanna be killed by crazy girls, Grace thought. She parked in the grassy area in front of the houses and got out. She got one basket out and walked towards the first house. It was made of straw and glass, but the majority of the house was straw. It actually looked nice and cool. She rang the doorbell while adjusting the basket in her hand. The door opened, revealing a smiling cute guy. Grace stepped back as her nose almost bumped into his chest. She craned her neck to look up since he was so tall. He was like a giant to her, a giant with curly hair.

 

“Hi! Who are you?” he asked. Grace blinked. His voice did not match his face. It was way too deep for a guy.

 

Grace held out the basket and smiled. “Welcome party.”

 

A big smile formed in his face. “Thank you! Wanna come in?”

 

Grace nodded. He stepped aside to let her pass. She went in and marveled the interior of the house. It was so chic and simple. He closed the door and stared at her body. She looks hot, he thought, his lips. She turned her head to the right and noticed a huge white piano. To her left was a enormous pile of gifts and baskets. Wow, she thought.

 

“Do you like it?” he asked. Grace turned to him and nodded.

 

She pointed to the pile of gifts. “Seems like my neighbors beat me to it.”

 

He looked at where she was pointing at and chuckled. “Yup, I have a lot of admirers.”

 

Grace giggled. “I'm sorry, but I'm not one.”

 

Now it was his turn to giggle. “I didn't catch your name earlier . . .”

 

“Grace,” replied Grace, putting her hand out. He shook it and gave her a grin.

 

“Chanyeol,” he said. She smiled.

 

“If you need any help about this town, you can just call me,” Grace said.

 

“What's your number?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“Six five three. One nine eight. Two four zero seven.”

 

Chanyeol saved the number into his phone and sent a text to Grace. She felt her phone vibrate and took it out. It was Chanyeol's phone number. She saved it and looked up.

 

“Have you met my brothers?” asked Chanyeol. Brothers? He had brothers?

 

“No?”

 

“They live next door,” he suggested.

 

“Ah!” So those houses were his brothers'. “So they're your brothers. I didn't know you had brothers.”

 

“Yeah, people think that. Living in separate houses might make people think that we're just friends or something,” he answered.

 

“Are you the oldest?” Grace asked.

 

“Nope, the youngest.”

 

“What? B-but you're so tall!” she exclaimed, hands gesturing to his height.

 

“Massive growth spurt. I had it before my brothers,” he explained, chuckling.

 

“Ah.” She checked her watch. “I gotta go. I'll see you next time. And maybe we'll do more than talking?”

 

He laughed. “Sure. See you!”

 

Grace left the house and sauntered to her car. She could feel Chanyeol's eyes on her. She smirked. I can't wait to get my hands on him.

 

~~~~~~~

HEY GUYS! THIRD CHAPTER IS UP! I FEEL SO HAPPY THAT I AM ALREADY ON THE THIRD CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! 

CHANYEOL CAME! WOOHHOOOO!

PLEASE SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT!

SPREAD THE WORD! I REALLY NEED IT. COMMENTS MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE!

pEAcE OuT! -exokpoplover