1

A Pig Mistake

 

Everyone had heard of the Three Little Pigs, right? Well, this story is similar to that, except for one thing. There are no talking animals and phrases like, chinny chin chin. And one more huge twist, the Big Bad Wolf is a human girl. Yes, the so-called Wolf is a girl, a pretty girl at that. She's what every girl wants, the power to get any guy she wants. And after she's done with them, she eats them, simple as that. No one suspects her because of her power. But behind all that attraction and wickedness, she has a heart. But will she use it? Anyway, here's the story of how the Wolf isn't what everyone thought it was, and how she fell in love with her food, the pig.

 

“Thanks for the meal.”

 

Grace left the house while her delicate and slender fingers. A contented sigh escaped her luscious pink and plump lips. She fixed her dress and kept walking.

 

“Ah, I feel so full!” she exclaimed, stretching her arms. She patted her belly and smiled. Her meal had been delicious and satisfying, better than her other snacks. She walked towards a bar but stopped when she heard voices. She strained her hearing and eavesdropped on a group of ladies.

 

“Did you hear, Maria? Three new guys just moved into town yesterday!” one of them excitedly said.

 

“And guess what? They're hot and good looking!” another squealed in delight. Hot? Good looking?

 

“They live at the edge of the town. Ooh! I wanna see their faces!”

 

“This is why they decided to live somewhere secluded. Because of you boy-crazy people,” another scoffed.

 

“Oh, whatever, Bom. You know you like them!” one of them teased. The Bom girl blushed slightly but quickly put back her poker face.

 

“As if,” she snapped.

 

A happy and knowing smile crossed Grace's face. Three, huh? Grace thought. Next target: acquired.

 

 

 

 

She happily skipped home, forgetting about the bar and everything else. Her mind was solely concentrated to the three new guys. Should she save them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner? Or should she just eat them all? I wonder if they're hard to get, she thought. She went straight to her closet and started looking for the iest clothing she could find. Hm? What should I wear? Grace thought, putting a finger on lips. She browsed through more jeans and tops but couldn't find anything decent.

 

“Should I go shopping today?” she asked herself. She looked at the clock and decided that it was too late to go to the mall.

 

“Maybe I should just wear something casual first and when it's time, something y and cute,” she continued talking to herself.

 

She dug through her closet and found an oversized sweater and a pair of gray tight skinny jeans. Perfect, she thought. And comfy, too.

 

She put both clothing on a hanger and placed it on one of the hooks. Should I buy a housewarming gift too? Hmm, makes it more easier for them to fall for me, Grace thought cunningly.

 

Tomorrow I'll visit them and let the seduction begin.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First chapter is up guys! Please subscribe and comment!

Short update ><. sorry guys.

Peace out! -exopkpoplover