So wet that it's dry again!

love letter♥Liebesbrief

We both drove to a Italian restaurant.*how did he know that my favorite food besides Korean is Italian?* I thought to myself. When we where sitting in a single room just for us, since we both are popular and don't want to start any rumor, we started to talk about the life as a kpop star and how difficult it is to have a private life, and when we got to the dessert we started to talk about relationship's.

"Soo did you ever had a girlfriend in your time as kpop star?" I asked Joon.

"Yes they were some, but they all weren't as popular as I was, so they couldn't understand that I didn't had a lot of time for them. And so all my relationship's broke really fast up" he said with a sad expression on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry for that I- you don't have to be sorry it's my own fault" he cut me off. "I know that it's not my fault but I think it's sad when you have to break up with a girl you really love" I said."love mh?" he said with a little pissed look.

*Did I made him pissed off?Did I said something wrong?* I thought when I saw his expression.

"the problem is, I think my ex girlfriends didn't loved me that much, if they had they would never break up so fast. Maybe there where surprised because I 'just' wrote them love letters and didn't make any expensive presents" he said.

"Mhh I would like to get love letters, I can buy my own jewelry and handbags" I answered. He looked me deep in the eyes like he couldn't believe what I just said, after some seconds of silence he said abruptly "you would like to get love letters? Really?" "yes I never got some before, just of course from male fans but never from a person I really loved in that way before. I would enjoy every word in the letter and would read it ever and ever again" I said "I think it's not you fault that the girls broke up with you they just wanted your money and didn't know how to appreciate your love letters right". After I said that Joon started to smile again with his absolutely gorgeous killer smile "thank you" he said with a short giggle.

"So you never had a real love letter from someone you love?" he asked me. "No it's so long time ago that I had my last boyfriend, even before I was a trainee and he never made me a present, he wasn't the best boyfriend" I said a little bit annoyed to just lose a word about this a**ho**.

"Mh ok I don't want to ask more about him looks like you don't really like him" Joon answered. "thank you" I said with a heartbreaking smile.

"Hey should I show you something?" he asked. I looked at him a little bit confused, *what does he want to show me?* "uhmh of course" I answered. He stood up and I looked up to him as he took my wrist and led my to his car. I was so confused I thought he would show me a magic trick or something like that and now I'm sitting next to him in the car. We didn't spoke a word in the car, sometimes I looked at him, his good looking profile, but then turned fast around when he turned his had to look at me. It was like this for 20 min after we reached a small park with a 10mx10m big stone plates field with some holes in the stone plates. I wondered why there where holes in the plates but I would find out soon. Joon took me in the middle of the stone plates field and turned his iPhone on. I heart classic music as he took my left hand and placed his other hand around my waist. We started to move slowly I didn't even know that he can dance classic so good. We both looked us in the eyes I got completely lost in his wonderfully dark dark brown eyes. After 2-3 min I heard a creepy sound and right after that i just felt that I got wet. It didn't rain, no it were the holes in the stone plates this was a fountain I was standing in the middle of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbviXspdbXQ 

I gasp when the cold water first hit my part back. It was so many water that comes out of the holes and flys in the air that we both got completely wet after a half minute. Joon didn't stopped to look me in the eyes and put me closer after he saw that I started to shiver a little because of the cold water. He hugged me tight and presses me in his wet shirt. After some minutes I could fell our body head against each other we where standing like this until the fountain turned after 7 min of. Joon looked down at me and said "before we both get a cold we should change" "mhmh" I nodded we got into his car with our wet closes and drove to a skyscraper I just had known from seeing. He took me and brought me to a apartment which was obviously his.