At Joon's apartment

love letter♥Liebesbrief

He led me to his go-in closet and took his shirt of. And for the first time I could see his chocolate abs.

 

I turned fast away that he will not see me blushing and to control myself and not just stare at him like an idiot. "Here take this" he handed me some of his close over and showed me the bathroom. His bathroom looked so modern.The walls and the floor where black-grey but the bathtub, toilet and the double sinks where white.

WOW! He has a rainforest shower, I definitely want to try this out. I changed fast and got out of his bathroom."Wow you look good with my clothes on" Joon said standing right in front of me."ehm thanks" I answered don't really know what to say. We just stared at each other for some minutes as he suddenly asked "are you hungry? I can make you a snack if you want" "hungry? No thanks but I'm already full from the Italian food that we ate" I answered "oh yes right! I almost forgot- hatschuuu!!!" I cut him of with a sneeze." oh no you got a cold, it's all my fault, if I just didn't dance with you in the fountain, I'm sorry, here sit down I gonna make you a tea, which one do you want?" he led me to the couch I sat down and said "can I have earl grey please" "earl grey? Yes of course I do everything you want, it's my fault that you have a cold now" he said and ran to the kitchen.

"No it's not your fault I have to be careful too, it's my body and I didn't take enough care of it" I said. "Then let's say that we both have fault" he came back with a cup of earl grey and a worried face."Here I hope it helps" he handled me the cup of earl grey and set right next to me."Hatschuuu!" I sneezed and drank the hole tea in one shut."Wow where you this thirsty?" Joon asked. "I needed this now, thank you Joon" I smiled at him and he smiled back."Joon? Why don't you call me oppa?" he asked "because I think to call you by your first name fits more, better like oppa" I answered "but you call the other boys oppa and even Mir, why not me" he asked with a sad face "because you are something special for me and in Germany we all call our friends by their first name we don't say something like oppa or unnie to each other" I said with my heartbreaking smile again."I'm something special for you?" he asked me happy. I didn't know what to answer I couldn’t tell him my real feelings, not like this in this situation, I don't even know if he likes me too."ehmm... hatschuuu!!!" thank god I sneezed and didn't have to answer.

"Come here, I think it's better for you to stay the night here your dorm is to far away and I don't want you to get more cold as you already are" joon said and took me to his bedroom. The bedroom was like his bathroom modern in white-black.

 

He gave me one of his pajamas who was 2 sizes taller than my normal clothing size and leds me to his bed."But where are you going to sleep?" I asked when I got under the blanket."On the couch I think, don't say now anything it's ok, the couch is really comfortable and no we don't change you gonna sleep here and I on the couch ok?" he said really fast that I didn't had a chance to cut him of, I just starred at him and said "alright" Joon nodded and got out of the room when he was at the door he said "have nice dreams" and left.