I can't sleep!

love letter♥Liebesbrief

After Joon left I tried to sleep but I just couldn't I was to exited. I mean I sleep in the bed of Lee Joon and he sleeps just 20 m away from me on the couch. I’d never believed this will happen. I tried to sleep again and closed my eyes when the door opened. I pretended that I was sleeping when I noticed that Joon was standing in front of me and poked my cheek "hey" he whispered. I opened my eyes and said "you don't have to poke me I'm already awake" "oh you can't sleep?" he asked me "no, you?" "me too" he said and I could hear that he was smiling. "I just can't sleep on the couch, I'm sorry to ask you but could we share the bed?" he ask me "sure you can, it's yours and I don't have a problem with it" I said. After I said the last word, he straight went to the other side of the bed and jumped in. We had to share the blanket because he had only one but no worries it was a big sized blanket.

We both tried to fall asleep but after 30 min I heard Joon say "hey I know that you are awake and I have to tell you something before I don't and regret it" "ok go on" I said. Suddenly I felt him come near *what does he want to tell me, does he maybe like me? No maybe he just can't share with me his bed and I have sleep on the couch this is what he wants to tell me* I thought to myself. He was now so near that I could feel his body head, I looked him deep in the eyes .In his dark dark brown wonderful eyes which I saw a little because the moon was shinning in the room. "I love you" I opened my eyes even more wider as they already were, I couldn't believe what he told me. *he loves me? No that has t-* that was what I thought before he cut my thoughts of with a kiss placed on my lips. His soft, warm lips felt so good, our lips where made for each other they fit like a puzzle.

Joon suddenly took his head back and said "I loooouuuuuHey wake up. You have to go to your interview" I opened my eyes and saw Joon who poked my cheeks like in the DREAM I just had a few seconds ago. Why? Why?! Whyyy?! was it a dream it was all so real why!!!

"Hey your manager called you and leaved you a text message that you have a interview in 2 1/2 hours so get up know and get finished ok I already made breakfast if you like. I have made Pfannkuchen (pancakes german version) with strawberry's and Muesli because I heard Germans eat that for breakfast ok? So get up now" he said and went to the kitchen. I got up , took a shower in the gorgeous rainforest shower, dressed me up, put some makeup on and then got into the kitchen and to my surprise Joon had really cooked and not bad too, it smelled so good.

I sat down on a chair and took a bite from the Pfannkuchen with strawberry's and it was soooo delicious! How could a man and a popoular one too, cook so good? I finished my delicious breakfast and got all my stuff together.

Joon drove me to my apartment we didn't really talked much because I was so shy that I had dreamed that he loved me and even kissed me. "Here we are" he said "yes" was all what I could say, I was so sad that the time with him had already come to an end.  "Should I bring you up to your apartment?" he asked me "mh? Oh no you don't have to" I said and opened the door. I got up and wanted to leave as he took my wrist "hey yesterday was a great day even if I made you get a cold, sorry for that again, whatever I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed the time with you. Do you maybe want to do something with me on Saturday? I already save my number in your cellphone" attack of the 'lee joon killer smile' "yes saturday sounds great" I responded with my 'heartbreaker smile' "bb see you JOON" I said and leave "bye" Joon said and kept on looking at me until I got into the house.