It's finally saturday!

love letter♥Liebesbrief

It was finally Saturday. I waited the whole week to see Joon again.
He texted me at 8 am a sms.
 “Hey, I’m happy to see you today, hopefully you will like my package. I will pick you up at 8 pm, alright? See you”
 *package? Which package??* I asked myself.
 *ring* The doorbell rang and I ran to the door
*who rings on my door that early? Fans?*.
 I opened the door and a man gave me a package
*is this the package that joon spoke about?*.
I was soo exited, I immediately opened the package and it was... a dress.
”Wow it’s so beautiful, should I wear it today? A dress what does he want to do with me?”

Right on time Joon picked me up.
“So what do we gone do today?”
“We are going to party” Joon said with a broad smile on his face.
“Party? I don’t know if I can dance this good” I said with a shy smile.
“I’m sure you can, you already showed me that you can dance classic really good” his smile was even wider.
“No you got me out well” I said with a smile.
We arrived at the club and got in. There where so many people in the club and a bunch of girls ran  straight to us and cried
 “Ahhhhh Joon oppa please dance with meee!!!! Please!!!”
“Are you guys a couple? How could you do this to me Joon!”
“Joon I love youuu dance with me”
“Noooo dance with meeee!”
“Sorry girls but today I will just dance with my *BEST FRIEND?* You have to wait until the next time I’m in a club”
“Ohhh really, but I want to dance with you now!”
“Sorry but I will not change my mind” Jonn said with his heartbreaker smile and knocked the girls out.
“Your best friend?” I asked.
“No don’t under- OMG! Joon it’s soooo long time ago that I saw you the last time!” a girl cut him off.


“Hey Hara how are you? Your’re right, did you missed me?” Joon said with his great smiley
*Hara?..Hara..Hara...Goo Hara from Kara?*
“Hi nice to meet you my name is Hara, you may know me from the girlgroup Kara” she smiled with her perfect smile!
*God why does she look soo good? It seems like she knows Joon really good? Does she like him too? She is definitely congruence!!*
“Ehmm yes, nice to meet you too I’m- Oh I already know who you are. I really love your new song!!!
*wow she can also smear honey around someone's mouth, this is maybe how she will win Joon for herself! Just smile and keep pretending that you like her*
I smiled her broad in her face *you will NOT knock me down! Hahahahaha!!!*
“So do we want to dance now together?” Joon asked me.
“Yes that sounds great” I smiled *Haaaa! See he wants to dance with me!!! Hahahaha*
“Can I first talk to you, alone?” Hara cut my thoughts of
“Ehmm ok sure” Joon said with a confused look on his face.
*Grrrr she kidnapped him in front of me! This good looking snake!!!!*