Congruence?!

love letter♥Liebesbrief

They both went to a quite corner
*damned why can’t I lip read?*
I waited for almost 5 min!!!!
I watched both of them and saw that Hara touched Joons arm!!
“What the!! She touched him, this...!” *did I said that out loud?*
“Ehmm...this cute couple” I laughed embaressed.
They came back and Joon took immediately my hand and led me to the dancefloor.
I looked him with a questioning look in his eye’s.
“Is something wrong” Joon asked me.
“What did you both talked about? Seems like it was something important”
“Nothing..we just.....ehm....talked about MBLAQ’s new song” Joon said nevous.
*Why is he nervous, she definitely confessed to him her feelings and now they are a couple! No they can’t be a couple,  because if then Joon wouldn’t dance with me now*
“Ah ok” I said
“So a new MBLAQ song huu?” I said.
“Yes it’s...ehm..something....realy new yes” he stottered.
“And what is n-hey let’s stop talking about work alright? Let us dance” Joon cut me off and took me closer to him. I was on cloud 7.

This moment, how he looked me in the eye’s, everything was perfect until....
“Hey Joon I’ll go now, think about what I said to you ok? See you it was realy nice to meet you. Bye” Hara said and leave.
*Yay she is away now I have time alone with Joon*
“Do we want to leave too? It’s already 2 am and I have to work early” Joon distroyed the great situation with what he said.
“Yes of course, me too”
*thanks, you dumb snake hara, you destroyed this great situation grrrrr*
We got out of the club and Joon drove me back to my apartment.
“I think tonight we don’t have to sleep in the same bed” he said with a shy smile.
“WAIT!!! In one bed???? We slept in the same bed??”
*I thought this was a dream. Great now I am really confused, what was a dream and what not?!*
“Yes, oh maybe you don't remember because you where so sleepy. But I asked you before and you said yes, so I hope it’s not a big problem now”
“No it’s not I just forgot it..sorry”
“No problem, look we are already there” Joon parked the car and brought me to my apartment.
“So I guess I will see you in some days?” he asked me with a questioned look.
*OM his eyes, his smile, his everything, I really love him and I will fight for him*
“I hope so”
“Super just call me when you have time. I guess I have to leave now this night was great with you. So call me and have nice dreams” he said and gave me a slight kiss on my cheek.
Of course I immediately blushed *he kissed my cheek! That is the best moment ever!! Until now :)*
“You too, bye” I said and retained eye contact until the door closed.
*He is so cute and I love him, but if there weren’t this Hara. Why must she be so beautiful? What did she told him?*
“I WILL FIND IT OUT!!!!!! Hahahahhaha!!”
“God I should stop laughing like a crazy person!”
I shook my head and made me bed ready.