Surprise Surprise

love letter♥Liebesbrief

The doorbell rang at 10 am and woke me up. Actually I should be now at a festival and not in my bed. I ran as fast as I could to the door.
"Yes?! I opened the door in a hysterical way.
"Oh, nice pajamas" he said with a wide smile.
I just stand there, shocked, didn't know what to say in my pajamas.
"W-Wha Joon?! What are you doing here? Ahhhh!" I said when I realized the situation and covered my pajamas.
"I thought you couldn't wait? Aren't you happy to see me again?"
"Ehmm yes I am happy but.."
"But?"
"But I thought you have to work"
"I couldn't wait to see you. They said I can take free for the rest of the week and now I'm here isn't that great?" he smiled wide again.
"Yes that's great. Ehm come in"
That was the first time that he was in my apartment I lead him to the living room and ran straight to my bedroom to change fast.
"I just change fast ok?" I said. I took a pink dress and put my hair up to a loose dutt


 

*do I look good enough? Maybe some rouge?* but then I felt 2 arms around my waist.
"I missed you so much" he said with a whispering voice. My face turned rose and I smiled.
"Hmpf I missed you too" I said happy
*this is the happiest moment in my live!*
Joon raised one arm to show me what in his palm was. It was a small present.


 

"Is this for me?"
"Mhmh" Joon nodded.
I opened it carefully.
"Do you like it?"
"Yes its beautiful" I said.
Joon took it an made a gesture that I should take my hair back.
He put the chain around my neck. The chain was so beautiful.


 

"It suits you really well" he said.
"Thank you" I smiled shy
I looked into the mirror to see the chain and how Joon embrace his arms around my waist. He started to interlace his hand with mine. And whispered in my ear.
"I'm so happy that I told you my real feelings. I love you" then he turned me around, looked me deep in the eyes and kissed me. It was great to feel his lips on mine and his heat, I was on cloud 9. Then he stopped the kiss and looked me again deep in the eyes.
"Did you like our second kiss?" he asked with a questioning look.
"Second?" I asked.
"I don't know if you remember that, but when you where sleeping in my bed and I asked you to share the bed, well I told you that I loved you and kissed you. But you seemed to forgot everything and I didn't wanted to tell you that."
I couldn't believe that the dream that I thought about for so long was not a dream.
"I thought this was a dream! I remember that you asked me to share the bed and then you told me that you love me and kissed me but I don't remember what happened after that"
"So you remember? Yes you where asleep when I withdrew my head."
"Haha and I thought you forgot all" Joon smiled. And I remembered again that I should be at a festival now.
"S*i*"
"What happened?"
"I should be now at a festival and not here with you"
"No I asked your manager to give you some days free so we can spend the whole weekend together" Joon said.
*he really thought about everything*
"Thanks, I love you" I said.
"I know" he smiled and kissed me again but this time French style.
I thought that all this was a dream I couldn't believe that he really loved me and when I look back about all what happened it seems for me really unrealistic that we are a couple now. But I love him and I enjoy every time I spend with him.

 

                                                                                  

                                                                                  - the end-

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you think that I should make a sequel about this or not?
If, then just write it in the comments.

  1. Sequel
  2. No sequel
  3. Sequel but without