Never ever give up!

love letter♥Liebesbrief

I immediately called Hara and apologized to her.

"It's alright I would react like this too. Sorry I didn't told you but you acted so friendly to me. I didn't thought that you would think like that"

"Yes and sorry for shouting at you"            

"Don't worry I shouted too. Oh before you hang up I have to tell you something"

"What?"

"I think I know why Joon want you to forget him. And I think it's really my fault"

My eyes widened

"At the club I told him to concentrate on his career. I said to him that to be in a relationship wouldn't be that good. Because of his fans and it's so hard to keep it a secret and spend enough time with the person you love"

"You said that to him?"

"Yes and I'm really sorry, it's just that I had a relationship before and in the end it was a disaster. I cried a lot. I'm so sorry I just didn't want you two to get hurt like me. But after I meet you now I think that your relationship will hold longer. I'm really sorry"

"No it's ok. I understand you. I think I would have done this too"

"You understand? So you forgive me? Thank you"

"No worries but now I have to say that Joon. Do you think he will listen to me?"

"I don't know. He told you that you should forget him. Do you think you can manage to change his feelings?"

"I don't know but I will try it"

"Good luck and I'm sorry. I'm sure your relationship will be different from mine. I didn't fight like you. Bye" Hara said and hang up.

I jumped up of the couch and ran to the door. I got into a taxi and drived to the Mblaq dorm. I knocked on the door and Thunder opened the door.

"Is he here?"

"Who Joon?" Thunder asked me.

"Yes, so is he there?"

"No his on the way to the Park" G.O. said.

"Which park?" I asked

"Joon's favorite park"

"It's just 400m away" Seungho said. Now every Mblaq member was standing at the door.

"What do you want from him anyways?" Mir asked

"I want to speak to him I know now what Hara told him and she said something wrong to him. She just wanted that we will not end up like her"

"Do you think you could change his mind" Seungho asked.

"I have to try it. So where is this park"

"You have to take this small avenue right next to our dorm, at the end of the street you have to go left. That's all you will probably see the park on the end of the street" Seungho said.

"Ok thank you guys" I said and run to the lift. I got out of the building and at the same moment it started to rain really heavy. I ran to the park and looked around. There he was, sitting on the swing. Wet, why was he sitting in the rain on the swing?