He just ran away

love letter♥Liebesbrief

There he was, sitting on the swing. Wet, why was he sitting in the rain on the swing?

"Hey" I said with a shy smile.

Joon turned his head around wondering where the familiar voice came from.

"You? What are you doing here?" he said with a curios look on his face.

"I wanted to talk to yo- I'm sorry" Joon cut me of.

"What?" I asked confused

"I said I'm sorry. I didn't know that I would hurt you so much and even make you fall in swoon"

"Oh this, no worries it's alright. Whatever Hara told me what she said to you she just didn't wanted us to get hurt but I know that we can handle that"

"How could you be so sure about that? How do you know that the fans will not find out or we not break up after some month how could you be so sure?"

"I just know it. I know that we will not break up. I enjoy every second I spend with. I love you and you love me. We are made for each other!"

"But I can't be with you"

"Why not? Are you afraid that I'm like the other girls you know me I'm not like this, please Joon"

"But I can't!" Joon said he he looked me emotionless in the eyes.

"But Joon" I said. Joon got up and ran away. He let me just standing in the rain. He didn't even give me a chance to convince him.

*Why is he like this?*

I got to my apartment totally wet.

"Hatschuuuu!"

"Aish! My great immune system"

I took a hot bath and slid under the blanket. This night I didn't dream anything, normally I dream every night something.