In the hospital

love letter♥Liebesbrief

My manager found me and called immediately the ambulance.
When I woke up I found myself in a bed which wasn't mine.
*Where am I?*
“GOD you are awake!” I heard a familar voice saying.
“Joon?” I turned my head around, but it was not Joon it was Mir.
“Sorry but Joon didn't want to come with me. I heard that he called you and what he said to you”
“Does everyone know it?”
“No just me and the other MBLAQ members. Joon didn’t realize that the boom that he heard was you falling in swoon. He felt realy sorry for making you fall in swoon”
“It’s n-not his fault”
“But who’s fault is it then. As much as I want to believe that hyung has nothing to do with that, he told you that he has no feelings for you, and I know that you have feelings for him. I saw it from the first day you met him.”
“Does he know that too?”
“First he didn’t know that you have feelings for him, but he hoped it, after we talked with him about you I told him that you love him.”
“Wait a minute! He hoped it? He loved me?”
*H-He loved me? But why did he said that he has no feelings for me?*
“Yes and I don’t understand why he told you that he has no feelings for you”
“I know why, because of this Hara”
“Hara? Realy? I didn’t know that he has feelings for her.”
“But he has. I wanted to fight for him but I can’t, Hara is already his new girlfriend.”
“I should go now, become healthy again soon ok, see ya”
“Yes, bye”
*He loved me..... but now he hates me. I don’t understand this all. We both sleeped in the same bed, but did we realy kiss or was it just a dream? He loved me but he loves Hara too. They both talked about something, something that changed everything and maybe his feelings for me too. I dreamed that he loves Hara and this dream came true. And now he don’t want to see me again. Why does this happen to me?*

After one day I got out of the hospital. Of course everyone wanted to know why I was in the hospital. All I said was “I overworked myself”. I didn’t wanted to tell the truth. That will just make Joon hate me more and not change his feelings for me in a positive way.